Fruity Loops creator for president!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by More Fire, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

thats pretty much all you CAN say

the reality is, u have NO clue what i got goin on, u have NO clue how many tracks i produced, no CLUE how many songs i wrote and ghost wrote or ANY clue how many artist i deal with, not in the game? homey i work and go to school full time, FRANKLY gettin my DEGREE is FAR more important than music at the moment, but i STILL stay active in both....i'm not like you, sittin on ya ass makin beats and wishin for a big break via Inbox of your gmail account...i'm gettin my grown man on....12,000 posts, yup, takes 30 seconds out of my day to post...3 or 4 minutes for a post as long as THIS one....trust me homey, when u add all that up, the result is another lame lame LAME attempt to make it seem like i dont have anything better to do....i'm grown homey, with responsibilites, i'ma ALWAYS have somethin to do.......

fuck being humble, i'ma be URB...u can love me, u can hate me....but at the end of the day even lames like u will be FORCED to respect me, and thats all that counts lil homey, fall back

ur credibility is officially gone after this bullshit u done wrote....

ur obviously an alias....

yo these aliases is gettin tired
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

i dunno what urb does thats really not my business nor do i really care. and the reason kanye blaze dre get so much money is cuz of their name/resume
    test
  3. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

really never directly said i did, just said i aint heard a u nowhere, and i been all over this country last 5 years in the military and other traveling...so get off da fuckin high horse dog your just one outta the millions who doin this shit

see now you feelin the heat, gettin all specific about your daily life...

dont forget about sittin on my ass producin entire albums for my groups who gettin mad REAL RECOGNITION by people who actually matter...oh, and goin to work FULL TIME too, like you

dog you must be done hacked into my computer cause thats exactly how i found out jay was interested...emailed his security chief...and the dude got back to me IN MY GMAIL ACCOUNT...you can believe that or not i really dont give a fuck, it dont change what i got goin for myself right now

dog you postin messages like you LIVE here...and notice i did recognize the fact that you made a ton a beats so obviously i already knew you had somethin to do

good boy

cause you hate knowin that this lame ass - who you hate really only because you dont know me, actually has something BIG GOIN ON?!!? i'd be pissed too probably if i was you, thats gotta suck for all yall who been grindin for years

dont really know how thats supposed to be a shot, but you tried...credit for tryin
    test
  4. urban_tactics

test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

nah nigga i only beat pussies.. [look]
    test
  6. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

More Fire - (15.16 posts per day)
    Urban Tactics - (11.55 posts per day)
    test
  7. urban_tactics

test
  8. Mellow Madness

26.61 posts per day

[dummy]
    test
  9. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

^^^Oh man, what a LOOOOOSER!
    test
  10. Mellow Madness

Lol Naw But Seriously Tho.. My Account Used To Be Shared.. With Another Head A While Back.. [look]

Ok I'm Lying.. I'm A Looooser.... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
    test
  11. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

does that even mean anything? i just joined, he been here years...and whats the difference, 4 posts??????? this thread started out as being considered wack...now its one of the more popular threads in the forum...and yall motha fuckas got me climbin the charts like a fuckin beast right now...i come on for the negative and positive cause either way it gets me out to "the masses" as you call it urb...its like i told some fake named NOVA (yeah you bitch i know you readin this) i run a indie record company here not just a beat making basement...i make complete tracks with my artists and they work WITH me to get a hot sound that people who REALLY matter are hearin and liking...all the soundclick shit, on the real, is pretty much pointless except for the worldwide exposure...unless you happy flipping an occasional beat here and there...if you doin more, great...proud a ya...im a businessman just like yourself Urb, im marketing to a larger demographic...i ask why yall hate, but really i know it helps my cause. and i know this thread been helpin, cause i skyrocketed in the charts since this shit. all gets added into the press kits...

but really, all yall already pretty much plateaued on the link clicks im sure, so im'a leave this thread to yall...i got other threads here and elsewhere that be workin just the same for me. come hate there too if yall want it just adds to the interest in my music. yall be up, and good luck to every one a ya who been cool...and who aint been too...PEACE
    test
  12. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

Nova did shit with Cam
    test
  13. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

hahah cracker said he got jay-z's attention already...

attention from his lawyers, restraining orders aint a record contract buddy.

seriously if u can make it into the game with those beats then bodi could be a best selling novelist with his beat descriptions. fo'real.
    test
  14. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

-dead-
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

another thread where a grown ass man gets shitted on...

your 26 yrs old man. i mean come on.. your an embarassment to america.
    test
  16. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Sure I got my influences and they known,
    But I don't need my style written up like bow wow
    Never sell out like colin powell,
    Ain't lyin'; never cried, he has a heart of stone.
    Stalloning it since 4, when times was rocky,
    I kept my guard up, bobbed and weaved some mo'.​

Fuck wit me.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

^stop freepostin before u bump into a bullet........
    test
  18. urban_tactics

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Mellow Madness

test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Nigga I will consume your soul.

Test me.