Fruity Loops creator for president!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by More Fire, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turl

Turl Producer

test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I Pounded The Snot Of My Girl Last Nite.. Word Up. :)
    test
  3. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

dog its NEVER what you use, but how you USE it. although FL is a fuckin bad ass program, IF YOU USE IT RIGHT
    test
  4. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

lmao
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

ahh fuck you! i had my girl ass naked on the couch. only to find i had no condoms.

life sucks without a condom!
    test
  6. Mellow Madness

Lol I Use The Pull Out Method.. Been Working For The Last 3 Yrs.. Had Some Close Calls.. But Its All Gravy..
    test
  7. $$Dollaz$$

$$Dollaz$$ The Truth Hurts

ngga judgin by ur tracks u usin it wrong boi rofl
    test
  8. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

first i heard of that. you must live in the filthy south. you even make music or do you just spend all day talking shit on the internet to people who dont even give a fuck about you? cause i see no link, so either you dont, or you do and it just sucks so much dick that you wouldn't even want your own family to hear it

by the way thanks for peepin the music though your helpin the cause dog, and dont even realize it
    test
  9. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Haha, that's only like 80% effective, you playin Russian Roulette.
    test
  10. $$Dollaz$$

$$Dollaz$$ The Truth Hurts

ohhhh if you're askin if im a fruity loops worshipping, insecure net producer begging for acceptance like yourself, then the answer is no :)! Some of us have taken this production thing a lil furthur than that! :D!

I just call booty when I see it, dont hate, just step yo shit ^^
    test
  11. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

after such an intense response like that, i think you better check your own insecurities dog. wipe your tears
    test
  12. B. lazey

B. lazey soundclick.com/lazeyent

first off im drunk but damn what this cat said made sense
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lmao....nigga, 95% of us are the result of the pull-out method........
    test
  14. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

fruity loops is like a bb gun, sure its possible to kill someone with it, but wouldn't you rather use a real gun?
    test
  15. Daniel Lawrence

Daniel Lawrence New Member

Eh, it really is dependant on the user. FL is a sampler, I mean come on now. People have made classic beats with old machines that could only record 8 sec of sampling time. It's one thing if you think the interface and feel of the program is wack, but I wouldn't fault anyone if it worked for them. It's all about if the music is in you. If it is, you can probably bang out some ill shit with some pots and pans. If it's not, you can have MPC's, motifs, Pro Tools, Logic and work in a million dollar studio and still make garbage. If it works for you, use it. If it don't, try something else. I've heard ill beats come out of crusty ass old drum machines and Casio keyboards with 3 sec sampling time.
    test
  16. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

FL makes crack, Reason makes crack, cubase,PT,Logic,Mpc, etc. all have the capability to make that crack, you just gotta bring the potential. Dissing a software/sequencer is just dumb
    test
  17. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

this is true, this is true...my boy actually got me into this shit...he used to use this little old ass drum machine (Zoom i think) which had mostly dirty south type sounds in it way before dirty south music was even noticed, and rigged it into an equally old ass 4 tracker (not even midi connect, he had this shit RIGGED...1/8 headphone plugs i think) and put together some hot shit...so he was pretty happy when i got a computer and Acid back in the day and told him i wanna learn this shit. we even had a ghetto ass operation when it came to that. now we got some GOOD shit and im way past him. but its all good, we do what we do
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

lol i got fucking skills man..
    test
  19. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Never truer works spoken...cosigned
    test
  20. More Fire

More Fire you ain't hot

alright im comin back to this old post cause i got somethin new to respond to it about...

i understand yall south heads' reasons for bein partial to makin dirty south music, its bringin in the loot right now...go get your loot, thats whats up..

but all hatin aside, lets get serious for a minute here -

far as the south, yall were all listening to west and east, Pac and Big and Nas, (3 of the realest mc's EVER who actually spoke about somethin that mattered, not rims and teeth) forever before yall put on anyone that sold any records...and yeah, yall been doin it big as far as sales for a minute now...thats good...thats money...but, (and this is just my opinion but a pretty worthwhile one after i break this down) when it really comes to hip hop and anything that can be considered legendary and timeless, just name me -one- song, and even -one- artist for that matter, from the south, that will ever go down in history on a GLOBAL LEVEL, as being legendary and timeless that people gonna go back on in 10-15 years and say im STILL FEELIN THAT. i mean, screw...a LOCAL legend in the south dies, and he's still really just a LOCAL LEGEND to da houston heads basically...jam master jay dies, and EVERYONE be showin love...of course Pac and Big still remain considered the best (im actually not a huge fan of either, but that doesn't affect the point im makin) and always will be, yall know it. jay-z...considered by pretty much enough people to be the CURRENT greatest...east coast...and i know he gets plays in yall's clubs...50...east coast...also considered by plenty as the CURRENT greatest, and sellin records like it was crack's first week out in the streets, and i know HE gets plays in yall's clubs too, unless its a hatin situation there, but thats club to club im sure, not really an issue...Em...probably IS the greatest of all time in MANY people's opinions ALL OVER THE WORLD...detroit...maybe he aint pumpin yall's clubs and radio stations, but he's made a huge impact nonetheless, and sold more records than anyone...ever....

with all this said, name that one song and artist outta the south who'll be on that type a level in 10-15 years based on what yall pushin down there right now...give me and everyone else in here a reason to believe that dirty south music isnt just a fad...no need to hate, cause i aint hatin...no matter what i respect any of yall who be doin whatchu gotta do to make some cash and not have to hustle drugs and shit...i just wanna know
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.