Fruity Loops.. a dead end street for producers??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Cowrecked, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

The hack version has many plugs.

So if you aint buy it shut up

i havent had any problems with it - and thats ALL i run with ASIO driver.
    test
  2. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

i can do everything on FL and any keyboard workstation you give me

i NEVER limit myself
    test
  3. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

I actually contemplated not using fruityloops and tried waiting for the day I'd be able to buy top quality equipment but what the fuck whats the use.. I'm going to end up having to learn how to use the other equipment anyway so in the meantime I might as well fiddle with fruityloops and maybe make some extra change that can help me reach the money I need for the upgrade.
    test
  4. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

i just dont get what everybody says about going in somebody elses studio and making beats... who gives a fuck.. do u think Timbaland flys halfway across the nation to go play or make beats for somebody??? NO.. they bring they ass to HIS studio.

And i dont see how FL is limiting... FL is just as good as an MPC, and most of my reasoning behind this is... They both dont have any fucking sounds with them for real... and BOTH are only as good as what you put into them. You put good sounds in fruityloops, and VIOLA! You can probably make a dope ass beat... Same with the MPC... u put stupid ass sounds in an MPC, and its still gonna sound like trash.

Sheit, i guarantee you i can take a Laptop with fruity, with my beats on it in ANY fucking studio and track my beats out just like everywhere else..... As far as saying shit about programs such as LOGIC.. all u need are the plug ins.. which can be adapted to almost any program, including fruity.. hell, ive got the Waves Diamond bundle on my computer, and i dont even use the shits that often...

My beats sound great SONICALLY, they are Structured very well. They are simple as fuck to track out and take to any studio to be loaded up.... as a matter of fact i just BOUGHT a fucking Digi 002, and i track my beats out and load them into that and save it for customers that want their shit available in Pro Tools format.

Thing is personally, i still want an MPC, because ive been working on one recently and there is 1 thing that ive learned that i can personally do with the MPC that i like.

Trust though, theres ALOOOT of cats that be real upset when they come to my studio... cause theyve invested 40 thousand into equipment and shit and my tracks sound so PRO compared to theirs, and i dont have HALF the shit theyve got....

I see equipment being like MONEY and a PLAYA... if youre not a PLAYA to begin with.. MONEY wont really help you. But if you already are a PLAYA, and u get some money, thats just a BONUS.

Equipment is the same way... If you cant make beats to begin with... EQUIPMENT wont really help you... But if you are already pretty talented.. and you get some big boy equipment, thats just a BONUS
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

WORD.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

smh...yawnnnnnn

ya'll nggaz racin wit tricycles
    test
  7. -[InfaMouz]-

When I blow up, I'll make sure to shout you out Urb. I'm serious too lol.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

yeah cuz more than likely u'll be workin UNDER me......

i like my coffee unlike my women....BLACK than a mafucka.....
    test
  9. -[InfaMouz]-

Lmao, I'll never work for you.

real talk.
    test
  10. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

who gives a fuck...whatever works for you..
    test
  11. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

Its known (by image line) that it has problems with plugsound plugins. And remembering settings for edirol plugins..

That has nothing to do with this argument really, MPC users dont master in an MPC..
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i'll remember that...

lol...real talk.
    test
  13. Bash

Bash New Member

what's your point? Young Guru mixs Just Blaze's shit too
    test
  14. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

My point is that too many people act like 9th Wonder's beats are Fruity Loops/Cool Edit all the way.

People on here think "Oh 9th uses FL so I should be able to make good sounding shit like him".... meanwhile they don't have the professional engineer to track out and Master their beats.

but no matter what I say... you will still believe that FL is the best thing to ever happen in Hip Hop.

which is cool too, cause eh... fuck it. I know better

do U
    test
  15. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

/\

lol no one thinks like that at all ur mad delusional
    test
  16. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

don't try to make me out to be crazy.

everything I say is the truth

people like you still think racism doesn't exist
    test
  17. Dskillz

2 plugins i dont and wouldnt dare use - but that seems more like a coding conflict with the actual plugin then FL - becuase every plugin i use works just fine...

especially the FX and mixing/mastering.
    test
  18. Dskillz

Your point is void.

his beats are Cool Edit and FL all the way - the mastering of em isnt...

but we are beat makers - 9/10 those FL/MPC/ASR users will have to have their music mastered/remixed as well.

So whats the fuss ? You are saying it sounds better to use hardware - but every FL track ive heard sounds fine....especially when the person knows how to mix the track...properly.

and FL may not be the best thing to happen to hip hop - but neither is the mpc or the triton....

Its the people behind em... and as I said before

IF you put Dre, Timbo, Scott Storch, etc - behind FL - they can still make a hit record

but i think alot of you FL haters, most, Are hating becuase you are computer illiterate OR computer sucks and you cant do the things you want it to do.

once again - this is a personal problem - not FL's - FL runs and does everything it needs to do for hip hop.
    test
  19. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

well they work fine in cubase sx...
    also sampletank sometimes crashes in fruityloops..
    test
  20. Alphabetical

Alphabetical Superstar Producer

How is it not compatible...there wav files. You can open wav files on any hardware or computer since 1482.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.