From Adam to Atom

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Xero Satsujin, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Umm I aint trying to jump in on yall little debate and shit. But Xero is not the first person we have put the spotlight on. I believe he is the 4th actually. He just happened to be the next person picked. He wasnt picked to be herald and shit in the realm like "yeah xero is the best mothafucka in the realm", fuck no. The way we pick people is just like pulling names out of an hat.

And speaking of bottom of the barrel, I bet 99.9% of these cats in the realm dont even know the people who was picked before Xero. There's no favoritism(sp) in this place. That's all I have to say, yall can continue you on. I just felt that you were trying to say xero was picked because we wanted to "herald" him for his work, like we think he some god and shit in the realm.
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Like I SAID...WHO CAN DEEP ANOTHERS PIECE AS GOOD OR NOT GOOD.You guys have me bent seriously. Xero got the spotlight and he deserved it. Why IMO..because he touches people with his work. Who goes around listening to poetry saying things like "My this person took a lot of time really doing the best he could to make sure I AGREE WITH HIS WORK !! bravo"

No one.

You guys seem a little brainwashed by what the text books and fools who judge other people's work association. Ana, I know your work..you are talented in the RSTL...So not trying to diss..But I'll tell you one thing. I could give a RAT'S ass what you say about my poetry. I'm just sharing my work. If you like it...spendifric....if you don't ...uh...ok. But you wanna spilce and dice my shiot and spit all this "High Society Poet" jargon...step off...I refuse to buy that. Why...because poetry is in everyone and we are all different. However we decide to bring it out is up to us wether you guys feel it or not...

MAn...I'm trippin on this shiot for reals!!
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

couldnt have said it better myself.....know the facts before u start saying dumb shit..

i'm closing this if you have a prob with anything or anyone in the realm post it in the intercourse
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.