Fro$ty The Great a biter?? You decide

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BPINCdef, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

yea your right, i wasted soo much time n look like a retard, and now people know that he copied their beat, it truly isnt that serious, this is retarted, my bad for wasting a lot of peoples time lol
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

ni.gga thats THE lamest cop out of an argument...i was proving a point...that it really aint that serious..yall actin like dude urinated on jesus or sum shit...and i STILL dont give a fuck if he used it COMPLETELY or " sampled" it...i know yall aint clear shit and get mech licenses for your samples so u STOLE that shit too...u can make up your own " hiphop" rules..but facts are facts...he jacked shit and didnt give credit OR pay for it...neither do yall...same shit...diff toilet...dont matter when the shit came out or how u maniplulated it...end og story...this shit is stupid..like its YOUR beat he jacked and hes fuckin wit ya hustle...thats some tattle tell shit lol...
    test
  3. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

nig ga shut the fuck that has to be stupidest shit ever said..
    along sides " i interpolated it"

when you sample you making something new wtf mayne...
    when is the last time you sampled something, and DIDINT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT IT..
    and i dont mean just adding some drums..

i mean u got the sample, and that was that.. lmao u jsut used a sample.. or really u would actually be just playing another song over adn trying to claim it as yours...

u honestly wouldnt see anything wrong with me recreating eevery beat on the blueprint, changing like one percussion sequence in each track and claiming it as mine ? and then selling it ( assuming millions of poeple wouldnt immidately recognize it, but this does not change the point)..

then when someone brings it up i say i interpolated it.. yea right cmon man yall niggs really have no dignity.. all about that $$ fucl yall nigg as no respect for nothing man, the only thing yall respect is the fucking dollar man

man keep doin ya thug thizzle bankin off other peoples beats ..
    test
  4. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

homie ya playin ya self out u keep aplogizin n shit.. im sayin like,

ngga for what ? this is a mssg board, u jsut called a lame out.. and we call get entertained for a lil bit.. these chump ass hoes tlakin bout it aint that serious need to find something else a little more serious thatn this website if its really like that..

i mean ask ya self.. is anything on this site.. THAT serious ?

i personally find this hilarious cats actually do this and then try to deny it with some LAME excuses lmao.. wow
    test
  5. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

wtf are you retarded? samplin is not the same as stealing someone's beat son.
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

yall are soo missin the fuckin point...he re-made an industry beat...who did he hurt...???..who is the victim here..?????...NO ONE....he aitn steal no up and comers shit...so why u worried..???...did i say it was RIGHT..???...no..do i CONDONE it...???..no....but at the end of the day...it didnt affect anyone...yall talkin all this hiphop morals bullshit but then when it REALLY comes down to it..stealin is stealin..dont try and justify your bullshit jsut b/c its not as blatant as wat frosty did...usin someone else itellectual property for your own personal financial gain without permisson is STEALING...yeh frosty BLATANTLY stole that shit..but who the fuck really cares...??..im pretty sure cool and dre dont give a fuck...they got paid heavy off that shit prolly...the mc will prolly never hear that shti anyway...get the fuck over it...shit likes this happens every day playboy...thats life...move on...
    test
  7. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Alright -

Well in a way, he is definetely wrong for this in a musical aspect of it.
    I mean - same name... same idea... he admitted to going home and doing it.. case N point - he jacked it..put it online and sold it... Which i beleive is wrong.

And if he sold it - he would have to had copywritten it..and if he copywritten it under false pretenses - then he is further wrong.. and if he didnt copyright it... then he is slow.

Either way its a bad situation... no sense of pride.

Yeah he made his money - and its a different market -

BUt i love music - and i beleive in order to be a good producer you have to know and make good music - and udner that you have to make your OWN good music.

ITs debatable with sampling - but composing....nah..

Its one thing to take ideas - or variations... or shoot atleast GIVE credit.

but misleading people that its your own and selling it - is unhonorable.

But the way todays worlld is...more and more people can care less - and that will lead to a great downfall to many.
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

embassy defending this ••••• is make you look real lame homie.
    test
  9. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

n.igga i aint defendin no one...i said i dont condone it..and i said its wrong...but at the end of the day...no ones cryin over it...no ones gonna sue nobody for infringement...no ones gonna run to the press...no ones hustle is fucked up...NOTHING...
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

negro please.....
    test
  12. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

but the thing is,
    he didnt say yo son i did not get this idea from cool n dre!!! i made it up all my own

he jus fucking admitted to it, so wheres the dilema?

if some one asks me to re-do a beat, an theyre willing to pay
    im gonna say nawwwwwwwwwwwwww my artistic entegrity is stopping me from completing such a hanus crime

an let my fridge stay empty

-right.
    test
  13. Sikknezz01

Sikknezz01 ^would fuck IceLaFox raw

-dead-
    test
  14. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Damn, whatever happened to morals?

It's a damn shame.
    test
  15. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Dskeeezzzy u did it again u a genius niggga!

You know i been sayin this.. esspecially that last sentence.
    test
  16. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Does nobody care that he ripped off the emcee?
    test
  17. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

how bout, he made the beat first, then passed it off as hiw own to an unsuspecting emcee..

if iw as rapper theres no way in hell i would want to be PAYING MONEY for a beat I COULD PROBABLY LOOP OFF THE REAL SONG FOR FREE HAHAHA

this ••••• is a damn shame to everything making beats and selling them stands for..

anybody defnding this ••••• is a scraight up idiot
    test
  18. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

One day later...

And the wackness award of the year goes to...
    test
  19. Fro$tyTheGreat

smh...
    test
  20. Fro$tyTheGreat

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.