Fro$ty The Great a biter?? You decide

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BPINCdef, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your annoying......but i wouldnt have gone to these lengths......

-shrugs-
    test
  2. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

^this thread ain't complete until the ugly n.igga posted

YAY!
    test
  3. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

That shit is wack....You aint gettin no plays from me either cause I cut that shit off before 30 seconds lol. Biting is biting and biting is fuckin wack no matter the case...
    test
  4. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

What is wrong with you lames lately? Ima loser cuz you bit a beat from somebody... claimed u interpolated it, and cite them as friends and influences? Homeboy you ain't even do too good of a rendition. I ain't gon knock the fact that u might got a few sales or w/e, but that def don't mean u make hot beats. You a bitin ass faggot, simple and plain. Ain't no explanation for that typa lame shit. I've been on plenty of people's sites when theyve done a remake of a beat, such as ozone (i think), but atleast they put it in the description or as a title. You took a song that most ppl haven't heard and remade the beat without givin credit.
    test
  5. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

once again..he aint hurtin no bodies pockets...let him do him...and for yall sayint hat copying and reselling someoens work is stealing...then never sample AGAIN...i dont give a dam WHEN it came out..if u make that arugment and sample...kill yourself...who u should REALLY be mad at is the dumbass mc that bought it lol...
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you love me.....but i aint homo......sorry
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

the beat is sold right
    so the conflict is where...........
    test
  8. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

thats pure wack, gay, lame all that u how the fuck u interpolate a whole brand new beat......to me thats wack and goes against the rules from my day, i guess u young guys dont care, dont got not ethics about it,
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  10. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

lmao bass all out of tune and shit
    test
  11. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

case closed

this is my last post in this thread
    test
  12. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

good. it needs to be ur last post EVER.
    test
  13. MetaSin

DUDE DIDNT GIVE CREDIT SON.... HE ACTED LIKE HE CAME UP WITH THE SHIT ON HIS OWN. I already stated that plenty of ppl copy people's beat just for fun or suttin but give the original composer his due This fag tried to pass that shit off as his own, because not too many people have heard that song. The whole argument about sampling is retarded and holds no ground because most people know when u sample a song, even if you dont give credit dick. Nowhere before this post did he say that he stole that melody. Sampling a fuckin old jazz track/ soul track or a fuckin yodeling track aint the same as copying a hiphop beat thats been put out recently. I bet that dude that bought that beat didnt know that he fuckin stole that entire melody.
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

this whole thread is gay....

Frost is gay for biting a beat... No ifs ands or buts...

I would say binc is gay if he wasnt a mod...

But this thread stinks, frost stinks for biting a beat, can we let it go now?
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Thas bullshit... Im not even goin into it, you'll only hear this argument on the net anyways.
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i aint worried about wat a ni.gga copies..as long as he aitn fuckin up MY hustle..shit that n.igga can say he made the MPC...i dotn really care...but yall actung like yall jacked an idea from an industry beat..yeh dude did WAYYY similar thats obvious...but thats him..he sold it..he got his bread..cool and dre got they heavy paper for that shit...they aint worried..so whodafuck cares..???...ni.gga aint give credit..like yall no his life story on shit on every beat..we dont know..and i dont really care...end of discussion...
    test
  17. MetaSin

homie, you don't care that he stole the beat, but u care enough to keep postin in here and tellin us u don't care. we get it.
    test
  18. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

EMBASSY - you saying him coping the beat completely - down to a T, is the same as sampling? samples i pitch, chop, do w/e I need to, he completely re-made that joint
    plus you keep saying IDEAS from industry beats - but he completely fuckin re-made the joint, no IDEA at all
    And i can almost guarantee (based on the fact that hes arguin like he didnt steal it) he didnt say "Sample interpolated from I Like That performed by Jae Millz composed by Cool & Dre" when he sold that beat to tell someone they had to clear that
    test
  19. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

I do agree, this is going to great lengths, n this is retarted but I cant let it go that hes actin like what he did wasnt completely stealing and their his friends he just "borrowed" from them

ima go home, play a storch song on an album that aint dropped yet, make my drums clip real bad, give it the same name, post it up and sell it, and give no credit and say storch is my friend and i just watched him make it then went home n added drums, its my creation man, and if anyone doesnt like it, its just like sampling!!
    test
  20. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

first off...the original is wack
    2nd off ....he obviously copied CUZ BOTH TRACKS GOT THE SAME NAME

leave his ass alone...its not that serious
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.