Fro$ty The Great a biter?? You decide

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BPINCdef, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

I aint even here to beef homie, but theres somethin JA fishy about this, and id like a response, cuz ive fucked with ya before n weve talked n shit, but this seems real strange homie....

Cool N Dre produced Jae Millz track - I Like That (just click free on the link page and wait for the counter to countdown and the download to open - i use this host cuz their transfer is fast)
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6234229/09-jae_millz-i_like_that__produced_by_cool_n_dre_-qmb.mp3.html

Fro$ty The Greats produced track - I Like That
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/default.cfm?bandid=242255&songid=2927246&content=song

See to me, your a straight biter because if you HAD ghost produced it, or they had bitten you, youd be screaming all over left and right about how you made millz album and its the single n shit like that, but you never mentioned that.....ever
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

so he copied an industry beat...ohh no...how many of us have gotten ideas from an industry track...no big deal...aint like he reaching in they pockets or nothin...
    test
  3. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

dog he fuckin completely copied it and sold it
    lol - that means nothing to you? that people coping each others beats shouldnt be a big problem around here cuz whats 100 or 200 dollars if the person who copied it sells exclusive? If he recognized he copied the track itd be a different story
    test
  4. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

lol in hindsight I was/am being a hater so all around fuck this thread it is kinda retarted
    theres also the fact jae millz CD only leaked to mixtape version, no album ever dropped so people will like his beat not having heard who he copied
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i copy/remake industry tracks...but i don't sell em.
    test
  6. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

lmao this is lame and wack...

the ••••• stole that beat and no ifs ands or buts about it..

if u one of u •••••s made that shit and then hrd this ngga make that, and then sell it yall woudl really be like yea so what.. ?

please this is the music version of plagarism

lmao get the fuck outta here

and wtf is this niggs tryna BLOW out my fucking monitors ? shit man turn that ragedy ass shit down
    test
  7. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

its diff when a n.igga is bitin and hurtin another n.iggas hustle...if he bit an up and comer who is on the grind like himself..thats diff..cuz thats possibly money out that ni.ggas pockets..this dude bit an industry beat by cats who are in a totally diff market..i dont see the fuckin big deal..now if he sold that shit to ludacris or someone in the same market as cool and dre..then yeh hes reachin in they pockets..but i highly doubt thats the case....
    test
  8. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

^exactly. i'ma get at you on AIM about somethin too by the way.

but back to the topic

lol, sue me!!!!

it's called INTERPOLATION fam. it's sad that you really took the time to upload the Jae Millz song and post it along with mine. lmao, is it the fact that I got money from it that hurts you? it's ok, you'll live. i was actually there with Cool & Dre in the studio when they composed the beat for Jae Millz - the dude who i grew up with. so i fukked around and replayed the strings and added some drums to it.

it's not that serious kidd. go get some money
    test
  9. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

lol you hang out with jae millz and cool and dre, but make chump change on the net? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA believe me im very fine on the money tip homie - enough that i dont copy people who are actucally GOOD to make my own money - and in the process FUCK UP their sound with clippin ass drums
    INTERPOLATION OF A SONG OF THE SAME YEAR = GAY AS FUCK MAN! Neptunes interpolate old songs and shit for beats, but you sit there, watch them make a beat, then go home, and make it, then sell it? thats wack man
    Its whatever, if thats how you make your paper - good for ya
    Do you - but if your gonna bite a song, at least dont make it sound like ass
    test
  10. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

nigg a shut up mayne

u aint interpolate nothing, this shit is pathetic cant beleive yall niggs even standin up for this chump

u made the exact same beat homie, as far as i hear, u aint even change the fucking drums.. fucking subtle differences, not even enough to go hey, i hear that one thing different but thats it.. NOPE

and yall •••••s so caught up in the fucking money thats the only thing thats even fucking important to yall.. " oh well he aint hurt no ones money, but its cool he stole the beat tho"

yall some lames with no sense of ethics when it comes to this music shit..

how fucking easy and lazy would it be for mad producers to remake beats already made and sold to established artists, and then re sell them to no names who wont ever do shit.. wow that takes so much fucking tallent you should really be proud of urself man..

u go to the studio, listen to ur boys make a beat, go home and make the same beat cuz u aint original enough to come up with ya own shit, then have the gall to sell it...

I SWARE TO G*D if one of my "homies" goes home and remakes a tight a beat i made and sells it to someone.. the money aint even important.. its just like wtf is u doing man ? do u have no respect for yaself ? i realise everyman for himself but ••••• have some shame
    test
  11. Fro$tyTheGreat

lollllllllll! you lames amaze me

it's always the wack dudes that have no work to show for themselves..

i mean listen to the beats from the dudes post above me, lollll. he's trash!

the other one has NO page..smh
    test
  12. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

that doesnt change the fact that you're a lame.
    test
  13. Fro$tyTheGreat

^somebody ban this guy

from Earth
    test
  14. MetaSin

This is a string-filled club BANGER! I came different with this, check the percussion and the switch up after the 2nd verse. I WILL NEVER STOP! hahah

lmao you a fuckin lame homeboy, cuz if it won't that serious you wouldve said somethin about it on the page like most producers dop when they "interpolate"
    test
  15. MetaSin

dont be mad at me that u made a halfrate version of a halfassed cool n dre beat.
    test
  16. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

lmao please ••••• u have to be the only person sayin my beats is trash.. niggs throwing me offers and shit i must work with got damn near 6 different rappers..

personally, meaning i work with them, thats the least u could say.. u jsut remake a beat somebody else worked on for an artist..

and i know my shit is official.. i aint even call the beat wack or nothing homie dont even really care..

its jsut the fact htat u fucking stole the shit.. grow some hair on ya ches lil •••••
    test
  17. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

you have to have a page on the internet to be good? lol you a fuckin bitch, suck a dick, haha, HE HAS NO PAGE HE SUCKS! lol you little internet fuck - cool and dre dont have a soundclick - do they suck? HAHA YOU SAID THEIR ONE OF YOUR INSPIRATIONS ON YOUR SOUNDCLICK HOMEPAGE! haha more like your material
    theres no way to stick up for yourself when you completely copied someones work with NO change then called it interpolation
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  19. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

test
  20. Fro$tyTheGreat

lol..these dudes are really obsessed

lmaoooooooooo!

-edit-

i'd like to say tho, thank you for the promo. all these plays are gonna get me up to #1 once again which will enable me to make more money.

thank you losers :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.