Fri Day Pi Around The Circle

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Pi(3.14)OnEar, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pi(3.14)OnEar

Pi(3.14)OnEar New Member

Its Friday, lets gather around the Pi <3.14> and puff Haze on the bay rocks....glorified to see the cube in the jars while melting ice on the mats of stove tops....meant it but seen more swine eaters then being petrified....electricfied, but manage to escape the ground works before Tesla patent earth's ozone top.......Thats why i guess it not worth controlling the flow of currcency before the water drops....Heat that is, evaporated into air like compass leaving yellowish gold plastic drops.....

Now Imagine

Seen more powderlines swindle into gas mask like graffiti tags......shake and pre, before tripping over crack pipes....Saw the line transform from powder to electric mats now its all over the globe like trotter pass....block continues on like nba history with the rocks.....CONsistency with high maintaing mainteance always covers the rest before the spinning chrome rise.....Sparks and sparks always lined up like subway braking union cake pies.....

Yea the story of another Friday.......but just don't think the Orbit before the rising suns...think how we can rise again for the next saturn God
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i like your spits and its cool you like ta post, but this aint the open mic forum so take ya prewritten and ghost, just playin i realize you might have freed that, but this dont seem like a cipher, seems you lookin for feedback, if youre up for some feedback please post in the open mic, there's where youll get some cats wholl say ya flow is nice...
    test
  3. AE & Flip Flops

AE & Flip Flops New Member

saturn god.....orbital be too tubular, flow newb-ular,
    nah my expanse equals the math of jupiter,
    putrid lust, spewing rust, soot & dust,
    and car exhaust, toxic-ness,
    the fumes alone will get you high as rocket ships,
    consciousness, swear you lost it over there,
    no luck it caught gust and flew in the open air.....
    test
  4. Linxz

Linxz What!

hope this the right dot...wanna bag a green...than gone hit up the night spot
    make this be the place...lines lace ryhmes piff...lames stay off the dick
    pop bottles of moe...while I sip this chris...just how I piss
    yes i'm sick...no typo...ya freestylez cant fuck wit this
    in it to win it like a lotto ticket...hungry to get it
    i'm whatz pop'n, get strips to jump, clubs to thump...OH!
    nygga what cha really want, cause like jay i'm all grown up...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.