fresh out like a new pair of converses

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Predator INC, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

this is hilarious
    test
  2. Definit

Definit Based.

lmfao@these pic's....

(listin's to Crooked I - Dont Snitch)...hahaha
    test
  3. Surrill

Surrill New Member

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! yall too much !!
    test
  4. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

damn shawty

niggas went crazy on him haha
    test
  5. Track Gunnaz

Track Gunnaz GUNNA #1

haha thats fucked up, dude just got out jail (might be standin tall who knows) and niggas just call him a snitch and took it to beyond funny measures with the pictures. lmaooooooooooooo
    test
  6. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

he makes himself look like a snitch tho. check this out

B i g T h u gx20 (4:10:47 AM): hey
    B i g T h u gx20 (4:10:53 AM): think you could get me the sonik synth 2 install
    bluehayze2020 (4:11:55 AM): i dont have one
    bluehayze2020 (4:12:09 AM): and how the hell u get off so easy
    B i g T h u gx20 (4:12:28 AM): i didnt get off easy nigga
    B i g T h u gx20 (4:12:49 AM): i got snitched on and did four months in the county you do 120 days in lccc and tell me that shits easy
    B i g T h u gx20 (4:13:00 AM): i gto 4 months yrs paper and a dime in limbo
    bluehayze2020 (4:13:17 AM): u got off easier than what u was gonna get at first
    bluehayze2020 (4:13:26 AM): and u aint said shit
    B i g T h u gx20 signed off at 4:13:26 AM.
    B i g T h u gx20 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
    B i g T h u gx20 signed on at 4:13:35 AM.

He was talkin bout how he might do 5 took like 3 months to get locked up and now hes out 3 months later with probation. Either he was in there for some light weight shit, hes lyin or he snitched. And still aint came out and said how he got out. I was happy for him at first but when niggas ask how a story that u started ended and u run off what else are people gonna think
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man they tried to plea bargain me on a str8 BUILLSHIT ass case. and it was a year. dog. so i dont see how in the fuck they bargain for 4 months from a 5 year stretch. shit doesnt make no got damn sense. and plea bargiain usually knocks off about 20-30% off of the normal maximum sentence. so there is no way you you they took off 4 and a half years just for u to plead guilty.
    test
  9. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

you get time and a half off in county jail too right? so thats like 10 months for him...

this cat that shot my homie, only did a year in jail..(snitch)

and another homie we know shot (at) people and is doing 10 years and served 3-4 years already..still in jail(not snitch)
    test
  10. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

man i swear them first 10 or so pics had me dyin
    test
  11. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

It should be the other way around, the guy you're protecting by not snitching should come forward and own up, why isn't he called a bitch for letting another man take the fall? Yall got it twisted so bad lol
    test
  12. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

yeah they really do, they think that nigga they protecting actually gives a damn when he don't.
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

I'm saying tho, what if it was you and a REAL homie, both decided to do some dirt and agreed on it, but when the cops came you where the one caught...would you snitch on your REAL homie to get some time cut?

I'm not saying to dude you just met for 2 nights and you both like crime and you get caught..I mean a REAL homie.

Plus snitching doesn't have to be people you are close to or hang out. There's whiteboys (cause they work or know inside shit with them) that snitch on mexicans to get time cut and vice-versa...
    test
  14. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

The cops are dirty man, I had a homies house get raided down my street and the whole set was in there..they already knew where the person they wanted was at and had him already in the room...the other home boy was on the floor held down, and the cop knew they already had the person they wanted, and was askin him is he in that room? my homie was like "i dunno".. the cop like its another felony if you don't tell me..so he said "fine then give me a felony"..and thats that.. cops are dirty mane.
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

It's a tough decision. I know for sure I'd never snitch on family, blood family. As for a close friend, well I don't have any close, close homies so I don't know. I don't trust people to begin with so I don't let them get close.
    test
  16. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

yea he shouldve atleast did a county lid.....
    test
  17. ian_n__

ian_n__ New Member

lol @ people discussing some regular ass dudes life.
    test
  18. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

ok, if a group of men decide to break the law in hopes of making money, and only one gets caught... he's a snitch if decides to tell on his partners just to save his own ass. Theres a difference between shit like seein a nigga do some foul shit to a child, and decidin to say some shit to the police... some folk take some shit way too far with the "stop snitchin" shit tho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.