fresh coast fell off and lush one is on drugs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i think being in the army or going to college is LESS of an accomplishment, but thats just me..

and naw fool, I aint arrogant.. I just KNOW im the shit
    test
  2. Stolos26

Stolos26 Active Member

this nigga is from NORTHERN IRELAND. Why u even wasting ur time Lush?
    test
  3. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i got mad luv for belfast and antrim, don't be sayin shit bout the norf son
    test
  4. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

if i was to smoke with anybody realated to the scene it would def be Lush , this niggas hilarious

who you dj'n for? can you even REALLY DJ ?? i mean beyond just mixin , can you cut & juggle and shit? or are you more like a DJ Clue or Dj Khaled where its more for your image and your cerimonial mastery skills ??
    test
  5. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

ahahha , word
    test
  6. DDSS

DDSS Member

kanye east fall the fuck back your posts get more and more painful to read. don't you see how this incessant need to hate on people in the public eye like lush jus make your own unknown existence seem that much more pathetic? and is it just me or does Tommo... seem psychotic?? I wouldn't meet up with dude haha
    test
  7. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

It actually feels much better to live comfortably without having to go to college or the army. Believe it or not.
    test
  8. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

^ to each their own, knawimean. if you're a hustler you're gonna make it regardless. my cousin just graduated from ivy league business program and started 200k + bonuses on wallstreet two years ago, makes round 700k a year give or take with bonuses, nigga be bawlinnnn but success is whatever the fuck makes you happy
    test
  9. Bold Savage

Bold Savage Mean What You Say

hmmm.. are you gonna answer this lush?
    test
  10. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

Real G's move in silence. Just saying. And we can spell too, lol.

This is the kind of shit that gets fools stamped with an "on sight" status and delivered to WSHH in a nice little package titled, "When acting hard on the internet goes wrong..."

Keep your head on a wobble and your legs at full throttle.
    test
  11. coldcat206

coldcat206 The North West

YO UNO!!

Holla at my celly or FB/twitter my guy. What you think about what I hit you up about the other day?
    test
  12. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

Lush honestly, fresh coast is doing ok but the price of general admission for the vendetta event is way too high 30 to 40 bucks at the max... Was going but now i'm not...
    test
  13. lennycooke

lennycooke technical,always hav been

i honestly wasnt even taking a shot at lush, but whether vendetta came together overnight or not two facts still remain(altho one is technically an opinion),no aye verb

1.during the time when lush stepped away the fresh coast had indeed fallen off.the battle of the bays were epic and mob was good too, they then had events like oakland(san fransisco) riots and other mediocre events.compare the first six events with the ones that followed and it is clear that the events after mob were inferior.

2.lush has stated multiple that times that he enjoys using drugs.im not callin him an addict, fein, etc.hell im not even criticizing him for it, but it is still fact that he is on drugs.unless he was lying which i dont see why he would.

how can these two facts be debated?
    test
  14. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Oneduh- Yes, my heart is fully in it again.. good question by the way.. when my hearts in it this is what happens..

MAGNOLIA PROJECTS- Im gettin better.. Im learning how to scratch but I still suck at it but slowly improving.. but I have better selection, ability to read/work a crowd, & more sophisticated taste and knowledge of music then many top notch superstar DJs..

I just technically started last year and have already accomplished a lot
    test
  15. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

Dead at caustic living comfortable off of battling LOL
    test
  16. YogthSothoth

YogthSothoth Cult Leader

Where did he say it was off battling? I think he's just reassuring some of these tikes that you can find yourself a career without getting buried in student loans.
    test
  17. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah,

you can do it without agreeing to slave and LITERALLY be a pawn for a usually greed motivated political agenda that leads to innocent people losing lives..

you can also do it without goin to school either..

I got accepted to 11 universities, scored a 1370 on my SATs (on the old scale) while high as fuck, got a full scholarship to a liberal arts college on the east coast for my exceptional abilities or some shit and decided not to do it.. I had like a 3.6 gpa in hs and barely ever tried, I just test well and am a great writer/bullshitter..

I may go back at some point when Im 80 like Rodney Dangerfield or some shit tho, thats just me.. this is the path I chose.

my girl has 2 degrees, runs her family biz and does well and I make more money then she does..
    test
  18. dking11

dking11 New Member

If Lush One and Avocado pay their rent/bills with their own money made off what they love to be doing, then they are clearly winning this fight.
    test
  19. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

dude, not to put his big arms on blast but its funny how people say HE is broke of all people..

Im not sure, but I would guess he clocks 6 figures a year EZ.. dude works on HUGE movies fool..

this battle shit is a hobby to ol boy to entertain sukkas like these foos that be hatin lol

their hatin done BAAAAAAQFIIIIIIIIIIIRED doe
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Kanye East a wanna be rapper too timid to try to spit cuz he from N.Ireland and is kind of a timid shy dude with a waq personality and shitty future..

he MIGHT make some duccets one day but not as much as me or avo ever and even if he did he will NEVER be as fly or happy and he know that..

most people know that but they don't hate me cuz they shine in they own ways..

its ok Kanye East.. you shine too buddy..

YOU shine too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.