FRESH COAST BACK!! FRE$H C0A$T BAQ.. returning in 2013 post apocalypse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

:jaydamn:
    test
  2. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

y your twitter down, shawty?

i been on this cambodian hype past few days
    test
  3. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Someones about to start

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

u comin off like a buster right now, and thats plain as day..

this aint how i talk to people i respect and know in real life so what makes u think its ok?

SUCK MY DICK with this fukshit bruh..

really tho..

like i said, you got my number..
    test
  5. massacredreamz

massacredreamz Active Member

@ffcukyocouch
    HAHAHHAHAHAHH
    :hoffawut:
    test
  6. Absyrd

Absyrd Active Member

the Ham has been thinly sliced
    test
  7. uuuuuuuuu

over beef we dump shells when its saucy

butter on my noodle gonna cause me to start squeezin ham and pump garlic in ur cavity
    test
  8. HaM2VaN

HaM2VaN slow it down

MOB & Vendetta seemed to be very similar in more than one area. Both the last major events in Cali for KOTD & GT, ran by lush that, from an outsiders perspective looked like a financial disaster. Followed by a European tour while everyone else catches the slack for the lacklustre event.

Also note, if Lush puts the blame is on christian than lush should be held accountable for bringing him on board with him. But something tells me lush isn't completely innocent either. Maybe I'm wrong. Probably not though
    test
  9. uuuuuuuuu

i pour sauce on my noodles when beef is on my plate... no pasta
    test
  10. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

Some good things are about to pop off out here. People forget that Cali is home to one of the largest talent pools in battle rap.
    test
  11. uuuuuuuuu

when im saucy... i season the meat and shred the beef for my bread

.....no au jus
    test
  12. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

well, to be fair it was a domestic tour that followed MOB
    lololol

but I never said I aint make no mistakes.. throwin events is a roll of the dice.. and when being ambitious and booking unique expensive talent that generate mega-views its not always cost effective..

I think my biggest issues have been around delegation of responsibility and organization if anything..

I am also in a position which attracts MANY opportunists...

I aint NEVER did NO ONE shady tho.. thats off top.
    test
  13. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Lush I been trying to get at u a minute, I swear u either don't check ya emails/texts or u just ignoring mine
    test
  14. uuuuuuuuu

think shit gravy? na... peak thru the oven window the shells im bakin steamy
    test
  15. HaM2VaN

HaM2VaN slow it down

I dont know, just seems like the same thing that happened to GTWC happened to KOTDFC and somehow Lush always seems to slither out of it as the innocent one who poured all his money & time into the division while everyone else took advantage of him being a outgoing honest and loyal hard worker.

After the GT shit it seemed believable. but after the KOTD fiasco and how the division just died after that event, it just seems like mabe lush one is cancer to the financial aspect of the westcoast battle scene.

In reality, the only successful GTWC events were from before anyone got paid and since then its been nothing but shit.
    test
  16. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

iont know bruh.. from where im standin u just comin off like a hater sayin some shit like that..

and people been gettin paid since BOTB I

enjoy the free entertainment, thanx for your opinion..

swagswag suk a dik
    test
  17. uuuuuuuuu

listen... if u wanna diet i trim fat from the beef before i bake it n save the residual juices for future recipes....
    test
  18. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

my bad cuz

u kno i be busy with all these drugs n masterbation n shit

lol

jus playin, get at me on the young facebook, lets chop it up playa
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[​IMG]

this aint how you talk to people you respect? you keep talking about "the team" and all this shit but where have you been the last 5 months? did you forget about the conversation you bailed out of upstairs after vendetta when we were stuck holding the bag for your ineptitude? after you walked in a fuckton of people and took advantage of the fact that organiks mom was on the door and myself, max, and ira were busy running the operational logistics of that entire event?

im here to talk facts, you're here to fuck around and get in front of the cameras. thats patently clear. this was a bullshit shine grab and you know it. ive given you passes on everything from the downfall of GT to the bullshit you pulled at vendetta because you were this goofy stoner kid who self-admittedly had no business in business. now you're just taking my kindness for weakness.

if you wanna talk about the debt you ran up on GT and how you're responsible for basically all of the money owed to parties that KOTD paid on your behalf, we can do that... if you wanna talk about how you disappeared for the 2 weeks leading up to vendetta while "the team" was working their asses off, we can do that. if you wanna talk about how you and christian signed contracts that would put your idiot asses in the hole 40k+ a piece without consulting anyone in toronto, and how we had to come bail you out by taking on that canibus battle against all of the better judgement, we can do that also.

what i wont do is sit here while you pretend like you're part of "the team".

you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
    test
  20. uuuuuuuuu

me and my mom in the kitchen cookin up them cookies....

u can get 2 for 50 or ill let 50 shells loose and drown the cookies in the juice

:jaydamn:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.