FRESH COAST BACK!! FRE$H C0A$T BAQ.. returning in 2013 post apocalypse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Well the thing is I'm not trying to be employed by KOTD. Lol....nor did I ever claim to be an authority figure....Eyerate is the one who is supposed to be the business guru...
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i havent dodged shit, ive made you look like an idiot this entire thread.

no, i did NOT say goldman didnt get anything for "their"(you still havent defined or provided sources) contributions. the appointment of mark patterson, an EXPERT in the financial sector, to chief of staff of geithner is just smart. would you be shocked to see someone formerly high up in exxon appointed to an energy commission? would you be shocked to see someone high up in the housing development sector appointed to a housing committee or related campaign? if so, youre a fucking idiot.

you just said it yourself again, you clown, an LLC is taxed how its members elect. almost no one will elect pass through. not a single LLC im involved in or aware of is taxed as a pass through. period. unless you have awful accountants, they wont let you make that mistake.

also, as for my formal eduction experience on the matter... i just had breakfast with sheila bair, melissa bean(co-author of dodd-frank), and the dean of roosevelt universitys heller business school. all while obama was sleeping upstairs at the fairmont.

so fuck your little community college jerkoff classes you useless little faggot.

*mic drop*
    test
  3. 12345678

12345678 New Member

eyerate trust me he will go on forever.
    test
  4. Dreeeex

Dreeeex Ric Flair backwards.

Did you have a hat on with your name on it though? The fans gotta know.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Btw you are amazing at being transparent and uninformed to the point where you fully understand all I typed, but decided to address the shovel and search for the most laborious way to dig a hole next to the ones you have dug with every cc that cc has stolen away from your self esteem......one who lives in Opposite Day has trouble answering simple questions....one who is asked a simple question along with a mildly sarcastic question, hoping that what they revealed would mask the idiocy of what they ignored, often fails....wordiness is a free pass to say much by trying to say too little....in middle school I learned a period comes before an end quotation mark....me did not know about cc life, and I appreciate the defensive response to that, seriously though I do respect your pride and explaination of gen Ed requirements......still odd that the question asked was not answered or addressed, but once u get past all of your gen Ed requirements I'm sure you will be right once or twice, but till then the laughable lack of formal education will prevent u from not being hilarious......good luck my man, I hope you learn what u need when u become a rich man, and avoid again saying what I assume u will....

Best of luck to your pursuit of knowledge, I hope u improve and cheer up bro
    test
  6. jordank

jordank Member

that's kind of an exaggeration

if anything, we're lucky that what didn't happen was collusion between the north and south, where the south would just sell all raw materials to the north and tariffs were raised extremely high to stifle british imports

that would've been the true union between the southern landed elites and the northern capitalists

instead, the north opted to resist, in part because of the 3rd party of midwestern independent farmers being a suitable trading partner instead

industrial capitalism, it turns out, needs cheap materials more than it needs cheap labor, while the opposite is true in rural capitalism
    test
  7. Ravenous510

Oh, really? I've asked you numerous times if you called Lush first before you went off on your tangent. You still haven't answered me. You just dodged the question again.

Lmao.....do you not see how someone who has strong private banking sector ties to a large campaign contributing private bank, no less, could represent a conflict of interest if appointed to a public service position?

Are you really going to argue against that point right now? Are you that much of an asshole? Because I know you're not truly stupid, so that leaves only one possibility; that you're a monumental dog dick touching asshole. Congrats.

No...I said that an LLC is taxed as a fucking pass through entity unless elected otherwise by its members. That's what I said, and that is correct. Do I need to provide the Wikipedia link again? You're the one who said that LLC's are "taxed as a corporation", which is an incorrect statement.

If this is true, which I somehow doubt, then kudos to you for being in contact with bigwigs. If nothing else, it may end up procuring a significant source of revenue for you.

However, the only possible reason I could imagine for you having any business having lunch with Sheila Bair is if it had something to do with the security company you say you own.

Maybe your company has been tapped to do security for a diplomatic event...that's possible...but if that's the case you weren't talking to them about economic matters....you were trying to sell the professionalism of your security company...lol....stop it... please...

Yeah....lol...the former Chairperson of the F.D.I.C. comes and consults Eyerate before making any moves, I'm sure....

:battlefan:
    test
  8. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Knicks are 5-0.

I don't believe it either. Woodson is onto something.
    test
  9. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Woodson preaches Defense first and Carmelo has bought into it and it has trickled down to the rest of the team.

I remember when Woodson was coaching the Hawks.

However, I don't know how long ya'll can keep up shooting ungodly from 3 pts, lol.

But ya'll should be very good this year. Remember, Woodson was 18-6 when he coached the Knicks last year, so it's carrying over this year.
    test
  10. Ravenous510

Hmmmm.....but that's the point...capitalism, whether industrial or rural, cannot truly exist in an outright slave labor driven economy....

And the north and south were united in commerce, (at least until the civil war), after the Revolutionary war....before the Revolutionary war, Britain was essentially taking the agricultural products of the southern colonies and selling them back to the northern colonies...the Revolutionary war put a stop to that and allowed north and south to trade freely...for a time anyway...
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

I am trying to get onto his daughter

[​IMG]
    test
  12. tyronehouston

:jaydamn:
    test
  13. serge

serge Well-Known Member

I think that's the first time I ever pos repped IKA.
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

@tyronehouston she plays volleyball for GT you need to slide on over to campus
    test
  15. tyronehouston

I saw.

GT is just down the street where I stay too

:math:
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Why are all fucking female volleyball players so fucking bad?

Do they all do squats and shit so they look good in those booty shorts?
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

College volleyball bitches are freaks
    test
  18. IKNOWALL

the only problem with them is some of them gain weight after there playing days are over
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.