FRESH COAST BACK!! FRE$H C0A$T BAQ.. returning in 2013 post apocalypse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

pause
    test
  2. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Yep....I only took like 8 credits per semester to keep my grades high because I have had to work this whole time as well, obviously....

I know people who have been at the CC for like 4 years and still haven't completed their requirements....they're not stupid or lazy, they're just caught up with their kids or working all the time...it's hard to go to school when you're older, man...

But I'm done with CC...pretty much...I will be at a 4 year in the fall...thank Gawd...no more idiots in my classes acting like it's high school and shit...

EDIT: Also, I followed the U.C. requirement course outline meaning I had to take more classes than I would have if I was just following the state course outline...which might have been a mistake because I might end up transferring to a state school now anyway...
    test
  3. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Cool well best of luck. I know you been taking your education seriously in your old age lolz jk
    test
  4. Ravenous510

Thanks man. 'Preciate it. Hopefully we'll see you co-hosting some west coast events now that Aspect is in there runnin' shit...
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

might as well ask Ravenous what are you going to college for besides tto "get that bread"?
    test
  6. Ravenous510

To learn, man. To learn. If only to know my enemy so that when and if I do generate large amounts of income, I have the knowledge and foresight to invest it correctly as well as to give back. If all I wanted to do was make money unconditionally, I could certainly do that without going to school.
    test
  7. IKNOWALL

yeah but he is not making real money. What do you want to learn about? Any and everything or you have a specific area of interest.
    test
  8. Ravenous510

My declared major is business admin.
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

lets go further do you have a particular job you want once you gain all of this knowledge
    test
  10. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

I bet eyerate makes some decent scratch

What's real money to you iknowall?
    test
  11. Ravenous510

Let's not get into hypotheticals. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, but I don't feel compelled to explain every bit of it to you on this board.

And yes, Mantix, I'm sure you're right. Eyerate probably does make some decent scratch. If he's able to support himself and still donate thousands to KOTD, (or lend), then he must be doing something right fiscally.
    test
  12. jordank

jordank Member

ravenous' post complimenting me was less than 6 pages long, I feel like he doesnt mean it haha

i kid
    test
  13. jordank

jordank Member

hey man, just because an analogy is "out there" doesnt mean its wrong

i feel like corporations have existed for so long (what, like 140 years in the modern conception of the word) and are so ingrained into the world's collective culture that it feels weird to critique them by their very definition, instead of in terms of the specific actions taken by specific actors

but that doesnt make it wrong to do so

im not saying we should abolish the corporation entirely, that would be impossible

im just saying why I support heavy corporate regulation
    test
  14. jordank

jordank Member

and here I admit, im no economics expert, im a political science major (expecting a "good luck with a fake degree faggot")

but I still believe what im saying
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

How a business major being declared after 3 years at a cc only require one to take 2 biz classes? Also why is it more than a few words to answer a question like what do u want to do for a job when u leave ur cc?....question was a what do u wanna be when u uhh. Grow up, why not just not duck the question especially cause it was as. I stated?

Just curious really I anticipate a few things to return from this ......words are a curse and a crappy gift often....ill anticipate some Sherman act copy pasting soon
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Mmmmkay....let me explain how the community college program works in general....

Many people, (not just people in their late twenties/early thirties), are choosing to go to a community college for two years, and then transfer into a four-year university because it saves money. Community colleges obviously are much cheaper to attend, so if you complete your g.e. requirements at a cc, and then transfer into a four-year, you'll only be paying half the amount of four-year institution tuition.

Now to answer your question directly, cc's only require you to complete your g.e., which is an acronym short for "general education". You have to declare your major because it will dictate how much math or chemistry or so on and so forth you need before transferring so that you're prepared to study your major, but in general, you don't get into the courses that comprise the study of your major until you transfer. I actually didn't even have to take the two business classes that I took. I could have left them out and still transferred.

Btw....you're terrible at typing...I had an extremely difficult time understanding what you were trying to ask me....try not putting random periods and capitalized letters everywhere...
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Jordan....interestingly enough, I have also read some historians who think that the civil war was actually fought to prepare the country for the burgeoning corporatocracy.

You couldn't make room for a corporatocracy if the country was still divided on the legality of slave labor.

In other words, you can't have wage slaves if ordinary outright slavery is still legal in half the country.

The wealthy in this country at the time of the civil war saw a way in which the populace could be essentially enslaved without them even realizing it which minimized the possibility of revolution. If you perceive yourself to be free, then there's nothing to revolt against.

You just have to keep paying that car note and mortgage payment while working your ass off for the good of "the company"....
    test
  18. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

oh my fucking god... youve been arguing this shit when you havent actually learned ANYTHING about it? lmao.

yea, we're done here.
    test
  19. Ravenous510

Lmao...how are you gonna diss me, Eyerate. Yeah...I've taken two business classes...that's two more than you've taken...unlike you I'm honest and don't dodge questions or attempt to change the subject the way you did when I originally asked you if you called Lush first before you started your tyraid on here....

And let's review;

You said that Goldman Sachs didn't get anything in return for their campaign contributions to Barack Obama, but you're wrong. Their former V.P., Mark Patterson is chief of staff to Seceretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner, for one.

You said that an LLC is taxed as a corporation, but you're wrong. It's taxed as a pass through entity, (taxes "pass through" to the individual), as I said, unless its members decide otherwise and file to be taxed as a corporation.

You didn't understand what I was talking about when I mentioned that C-corporations are unable to deduct liabilities from assets before taxes....

Honestly, man, if you actually do run your own corporation or company, I feel sorry for your employees....
    test
  20. ErikoRoma

ErikoRoma Well-Known Member

I took 2 business courses in high school. kotd employ me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.