FRESH COAST BACK!! FRE$H C0A$T BAQ.. returning in 2013 post apocalypse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

lol at me carrying about the media. I care about people but I also care about money. I also think people like you are crazy. Who the hell thinks about a nationwide strike. And guess what that wouldnt work because the people in power would still be in power after the strike.
    test
  2. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I know, I know. Anyone who isn't trying to "get money and fuck bitches" is batshit insane.

I can't talk to you anymore....maybe when you get a little older you'll snap out of it a little bit....
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

I never said any of that. Snap out of what reality?
    test
  4. Ravenous510

Or surreality....
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

why do any of you debate with structures idiot ass?

blackwater/xe/academi is not OWNED by monsanto. monsanto is a client of their cyber division. so is disney. MICKEY MOUSE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

also, why do you think banks with investment interests own pfizer? because its the most profitable drug company on the planet and returns are fantastic. most of the entities you listed as the top shareholders, do so in order to provide those shares to the basket of an ETF or mutliple ETFs, for their clients.

just fucking die already.
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i wanna know who the evil overlord is... someone tell me. jamie dimon? every idiot goes "THE MONEY COMES FROM THE SAME PEOPLEEERERTET!!!!" but noone ever names names. WELL CLEARLY ITS GOLDMAN SACHS!! which is perplexing to me, because goldman is owned by... the public. sure, there are majority shareholders and officers of the corporation, but who are we blaming? is it lloyd blankfein? or is it sheldon adelson? obviously not, since his millions in campaign contributions got him nothing but a sour face... so who are the masters of the universe? whos pulling the puppet strings? who are these conspiracy theory gepettos, puppeting us all along by our invisible strings?

ill wait.
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

i would say read back through the thread but it would take you a while...
    test
  8. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Eyerate is confirmed Illuminati/Bilderberg/Shadow Government/Mason
    test
  9. jordank

jordank Member

being real here, the problem isn't that all corporations have gotten together and created a shadow gov't or any bullshit like that, those dumb conspiracy theories just get in the way of real issues.

the problem is just the IDEA of a corporation philosophically.

they're designed for one purpose only, to maximize profits for their shareholders. anything that gets in the way of that purpose is cast aside for that.

this is why all the conservative economists are dumb, they always treat all market actors as completely rational, and think that economic incentives for the rich will trickle down and help everyone. well, thanks to the corporation that doesn't happen. when all business started outsourcing and offshoring during the 90s, it wasn't as an austerity measure, it was during a period of huge economic growth. none of those profits went back to the manufacturing base though, the corporations decided to just attempt to earn even more by moving jobs overseas.

we need to abandon shareholder theory and pick up STAKEHOLDER theory. in that theory, everyone who has a STAKE in a corporation's success and actions should have their interests considered. in addition to the board of directors and the stockholders, this includes the employees, the consumers, those affected by the environmental impact of corporations when applicable, etc.

knowledge bombs mang
    test
  10. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

No, no... there's clearly reptilian infiltrators, and a war between the illuminati and the Anunnaki, who created us as slave labor to collect gold, which they must consume for eternal life.
    test
  11. Ravenous510

Yeah......I read an article that stated that Monsanto bought Academi, but now I've found another one that states that Academi is helping Monsanto thwart anti-Monsanto activists.

Regardless, it is well known that companies don't act in accordance with the wishes of their low level shareholders...only those who own large quantites of stock and their high level stakeholders...

Also, you admit that the giants of one industry essentially own the giants of another .....how does that not fly in the face of, if not the letter, then certainly the spirit, of anti-trust laws?

You constantly bash those who make even the slightest attempt at peeking behind the smoke screen of the corporatocracy of this country, and yet when your favorite politician was shut out of the election process, you pointed toward "media kill switches" and "voter fraud" as the cause.

You're a hypocrite of highest calibre, imo.

Also, corporations don't need a "shadow government" to force the political structure to do their bidding when the supreme court rules that superpacs can donate unlimited amounts of campaign financing without even having to disclose its sources....

No shadows involved...the fact that corporations have bought and paid for the government in America should be plain as day....
    test
  12. jordank

jordank Member

I would agree that certain actions taken by at least the financial sector have bordered on anti-trust violations

the overturning of the glass-steagal act prompted a lot of it, that was p bad

but at the very least the fact that ratings agencies are paid by investment banks is pretty bad imo, also the credit card industry is pretty iffy
    test
  13. Ravenous510

C'mon man. Don't sugar coat it. It's a fucking horrid mess.

I know, I know, though. Don't point out the mess or everyone automatically thinks you believe that reptilians are running the world and that Kevin Spacey works in conjunction with Barack Obama to traffic Venusians from Alpha Centauri to Uranus.

The truth is that the only reason people instantly associate someone who points out the mess with ludicrous conspiracy theories is so they can dismiss it and go back to playing their x box....
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

no people dismiss what you say because you are an idiot. You tried to make rediculous point by pointing out the fact that investment banks own shares of pharm companies.

You think a president who has added more oversight in the investment world is actually being controlled by those people
    test
  15. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

fuck let this thread die. yall niggas retarded
    test
  16. serge

serge Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Lmao.....how is that a "ridiculous point"?

You don't see how incestuous business relationships between different enormous capital generating industries can be harmful to the interests of a fair and balanced economy?

Do you think nothing is wrong? Do you think that we're enduring the worst recession since the Great Depression right now for no reason?

There's clearly a problem...and you KNOW you're in denial...

Fucking nitwit....
    test
  18. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

No, it's because you always take your theories to implausible levels. As soon as you start talking about how the media and the government and big business are all in cahoots, with some unseen powers controlling everything behind a curtain, you might as well be talking about alien overlords.

You realize how big "media" is, and how impossible it would be for one person or group to control it? The same for government and big corporations. We all understand that there's corruption, that big business has too big of an impact on politics, and so on.

But the shit is much more Dr. Strangelove, than it is Zeitgeist.
    test
  19. IKNOWALL

I see one company investing in another because its good for its clients
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

Ravenous510 do you have a 401k plan?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.