FRESH COAST BACK!! FRE$H C0A$T BAQ.. returning in 2013 post apocalypse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

hahaha
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol lush one went to the czech republic and still had no clue whereabouts it even was lets put it that way...
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

that would be america and there would be nothing to discuss
    test
  4. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Matters for reasons entirely different from the ones you believe, but doesn't matter enough to affect the election.

Well I wanna go get something to eat and smoke something, so you can take over from here and derail the topic back into which country is better.
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

I have been to prague cool city. What does Lush have to do with this?
    test
  6. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

right...I'm out too this too much
    test
  7. IKNOWALL

what are you talking about now? Go ahead and explain what you think I believe
    test
  8. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

Have you been to America? Because I live here, and life is pretty fucking good everywhere I look. You try to say Americans are ignorant of other countries, and that may be mostly true. But you continue spouting these misinformed stereotypes and show how little you know. Americans will tell you straight up we don't give a fuck about what's going on in other countries, while you act like you know what's going on in America, and clearly don't.
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

right the average american doesnt KNOW and doesnt care about whats going on in Greece right now. But they do care that Black Friday is coming soon.
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

time for me to eats some chicken and watch some live women’s volleyball. I love America
    test
  11. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

exactly, prague is a beautiful eastern european city lol
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Look here guy.....just because one piece of legislation was passed that appears to fly in the face of some right wing lobbying groups doesn't suddenly mean that Obama is the messiah. Like I already stated, Obamacare's teeth were filed down when the public option was removed, anyway.

Also, look at who funded Obama's campaigns. Big business sectors frequently find their interests at odds with each other, and in those situations, (lets say, for instance, big pharma vs. big banking), the interests of one sector, (big banking), win out over the other, (big pharma).

Big banking then ends up getting its way politically, and thereby economically. Also, in many cases, you must remember that the same person or group of people own the major companies which serve different buisness sectors. For example, Monsanto owns the company formerly known as Blackwater, (the "private security company"), now called "Academi". Also, Bill Gates has heavily invested in Monsanto.... Microsoft owns 170,000 shares of Monsanto stock or something like that...

The last regime was a regime primarily controlled by the energy mining and refining sector. This regime is one primarily controlled by the banking sector.

You also have to come to the grips with the possibility that all legislation is passed by chronological design. Doesn't it occur to you as a little too fortuitous a coincidence that "Obamacare" has come on the heels of eight years of pure unabashed wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich? Because that's all the last two wars have done...taken money from the tax payer and put it directly into the pockets of the stakeholders, (not the shareholders, mind you...I'm talking about the CFO's, CEO's, and high level administration), of companies like Raytheon, Blackwater, Mcdonell Douglas, Halliburton, Chevron, etc...the companies that are contracted out by the government to execute foreign policy.

What I'm saying is that before Obama was elected, anti-government/establishment public sentiment was at an all time high...after he was elected, it was quelled to a large degree...
    test
  13. IKNOWALL

its a pretty big piece of legislation that will have a lasting effect on America. You cant honestly say those people that were apart of the "unfounded wars" agreed with Obamacare. Just admit that right now.
    test
  14. Ravenous510

Lol....read my previous post. The entire post. Make an attempt to understand. Methinks you are out of your depth....
    test
  15. IKNOWALL

you can think what you want JUCO boy but trust me on this one IKNOWALL KNOWs a ton about this issue. Just waiting for you to admit you were full of shit
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Yeah....I'm full of something but it isn't shit....

Here's a list of Pfizer, just one of America's top producing pharmaceutical company's prime stockholders....see if you notice anything that intrigues you...

Vanguard owns 317.68M shares worth $7.20B
    STATE STREET CORPORATION owns 292.97M shares worth $6.64B
    Wellington Management Company owns 183.58M shares worth $4.22B
    T. Rowe Price Associates owns 129.51M shares worth $2.98B
    Franklin Resources owns 113.60M shares worth $2.82B
    JPMORGAN CHASE & CO owns 111.07M shares worth $2.55B
    Inves owns 71.36M shares worth $1.64B
    ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN owns 70.67M shares worth $1.63B
    Ameriprise Financial owns 68.26M shares worth $1.57B
    TIAA-CREF Investment Management owns 60.81M shares worth $1.38B
    Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss owns 59.18M shares worth $1.36B
    Norges Bank Investment Management owns 56.55M shares worth $1.22B
    GOLDMAN SACHS owns 48.25M shares worth $1.11B
    Bank of America Corporation owns 45.05M shares worth $1.04B
    Waddell & Reed Financial owns 33.43M shares worth $768.84M
    Legal & General owns 33.40M shares worth $756.48M
    Robeco Investment Management owns 28.35M shares worth $704.58M
    New York State Common Retirement Fund owns 28.21M shares worth $648.87M
    Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings owns 27.47M shares worth $682.61M
    Frank Russell Company owns 27.06M shares worth $606.35M
    NWQ INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT owns 26.79M shares worth $613.86M
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

you still are not making a point from earlier now you are trying to change the convo
    test
  18. Ravenous510

The point is that it's all fucking connected you fucking dunderhead!

Your point depends on these clear distinctions and demarcations being drawn between campaign financing provided by different industries that are at odds with each other, but I'm telling you that the money, whether it comes from the lobbying group for one industry or another, for the most part, originates from the same people!

This perception that the majority of citizens have in this country of these opposing sides battling for power and influence is just a monumental ruse perpetuated by the media intended to draw a red herring across the path of those who are truly calling the shots...

If you can't understand what I'm trying to tell you, then there's something wrong with you....
    test
  19. IKNOWALL

so if you truly believe that why would you care since you would also believe you cant do anything about it?
    test
  20. Ravenous510

I do care....do I think I can do something about it? Not by myself, of course. It would take millions organized and aware to do anything about it.

A nationwide labor strike might have an effect.....but I don't see that happening because so many have been indoctrinated by the media....people like you, who play directly into the hands of the tranquilizing materialist culture of the West....people who are only educated enough to "get that bread".....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.