Frequent Smoker, Bad Roller

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Yo Mamas Pimp, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

any of ya'll like that?

Shit.. I ain't ashamed to admit it, I muthafuckin' suck at rolling joints/blunts/whatever.

I'm talking for real.. I smoke nearly every day but I just ain't good at it. I don't have good fingers when it comes to manipulating small things.

So yeah.. any of ya'll got tips on rolling it?

My biggest problems is usually when I bend the paper inwards and start the actual rolling of the shit.. I just mess that bitch up all the time.

My joints come out looking like a tootsie roll.. Skimpy on both ends, big ass hump in the middle. PLUS they always loose as fuck.

I don't know man.. this shit is plaguing me..

I GOTTA learn how to roll proper, but it's been 2 years and I still can't do the damn thing.
    test
  2. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

its cool.... not a biggy really man.... your from the UK arent ya???? what ya use? rizla red, green, slims or silver????

dont use reds, too much paper, n u gotta soak the fuckers to stick, greens are just shit n never stick.... slims i think are best, thin paper, but not too thin that u can wet it too much so it wnt stick... silvers are very thin n easy to over wet then they dnt stick.

its hard to explain how to roll but ill try tell u what i do

on the rizla it has the fold line in the middle right... well below that(opposite to the sticky side) fold it again, but fold it at an angle.... smaller fold at the roach end bigger fold at the lighting up end so to speak.... put the weed in obviously, and the roach at the roach end... and basically roll it in between ur thumbs n index fingers moving in n out from the middle to the ends.. this helps pack the weed up to give u a structure to roll round n make ur life easier..... then basically push the end of the paper behind the weed keeping it as tight as ya can, but not too tight or it wnt burn good.... dnt worry if at that stage it loosens up abit...just fold the the loose bit then continue rolling the rizla over it.. by doing that ur rizla holds the fold in place therefore keeping it tight. then u stick it.. n done

and if u got a bump in the middle n skinny at each end ur packing it down wrong there man lol..... good luck with it
    test
  3. J.Christ

J.Christ Registered User

Get a bong, shit gets you higher anyway.

Or if you REALLY can't roll, stuff Woods or some shit.
    test
  4. Dank

Dank d . a . n . k

i could always roll a blunt, but my joints used to suck. one day though i bought an ounce of shwag and a bunch of papers and just sat down and rolled it all in to joints. now when i roll joints, i use those things that fall out of magazines as filters, and i add a little tobacco, its nuts. my blunts are alright, but i use those ez roll blunt wrap things you can get at most Shell and Mobil gas stations.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

^you have trouble with those wraps? i can never get them shits to stick, and they're so wide but not long at all.

anyway, rolling believe it or not, is an art. it takes years of practice. i couldn't roll for my life, then about a year and half after i started trying, it got easier. trick is to start with phillies. they take no effort. also, refer to the "how to roll a blunt" thread to see 2 different ways to roll.

but with joints, all i do is make sure they're wrapped, then roll it between a dollar bill, it gets nice and tight, and you don't have to try wrapping.
    test
  6. Uri nonmylipse

Uri nonmylipse URI NONMYLIPSE

my buddy could enter the rolling olympics, when he rolls his shit looks as professional as a ciggarrette, hes so good at it, no wrinkles, no loose spots, even distribution, his joints are esthetically pleasing to the eye....

me on the other hand, i roll "pregnant doobies", theres always a hump in the middle....my doobies look exactly like what youd expect an old hippy to roll.....it might not be pretty, but it still smokes.
    test
  7. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

Yeah I use Rizzla silvers.. those muthafuckas are thin as shit
    test
  8. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

fuckin right man lol.... the first time i used 1 of them i wet the bitch too much despite hardly wetting it lol... n it seemed to have stuck down untill i got half way through my spliff, then the fucker unrolled, shit went everywere :'(
    test
  9. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

im a rizzle silver fan as well... and i used to be like that too.. all my boys are fuckin expert rollers so i never had to roll but when i got my own place and start smokin by myself alot i learned quite easily.. jus takes practice.. start off with one papers cuz they alot easier then u can move on to bigger and greater things
    test
  10. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

im aiight...i knew this fuckin LK named popeye who rolled perfect blunts, it hit like god
    test
  11. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

"i dont know how to roll but i know how to smoke"..

but fuck blunts..smoke out of bowls....

i use to roll blunts 4-6times a day and got tired of it..specially since i aint smokin some cheap buds
    test
  12. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

You're not suppose to roll a whole blunt wrap.. Make like two blunts out that muthafucka.. Cut i long way and roll from there, you might still need to rip off some paper
    test
  13. Young Li

Young Li You Say "CHR"

I can roll joints, but not blunts. The glue on joints work great.

I picked out some double wides last night matter of fact.
    test
  14. SunnySyde

SunnySyde - - - - - - - - -

i roll anything like a champ, i been smokin' weed since 9th grade, ima be a vet when ima a lit' older! i tell my friends that they lose it hahah..
    test
  15. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

smoke weed every day!! lol rollin, fuck rollin
    just hit the bong
    gravity bong!!!
    test
  16. Lucifer Rofocale

Lucifer Rofocale New Member

...use randy's papers...
    ...they got a wire that helps...

...buy a roller...

...or do like my moms did me...

...buy a pack a roll ur own tobbaco, its cheap as hell, practice...
    test
  17. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

^^Dont even do that.. Shit'll make you feind for some bud
    test
  18. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

smae problem i got a rolling machine from argos for 8 quid. its fuckin ace, they ones for king size stuff at head market stores and head shops as well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.