FREEZE vs GSUS...

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Mista FREEZE 2001, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Sorry Kid but there can only be ONE IMMORTAL on this BOARD SO U MUST DIE.....

Unlimited Bars...

I will drop First...

I don't care if U want to dick ride my verse or whatever it doesn't matter...

U WILL STILL LOSE!!

Just check in and I will SMASH U...

Oh and I don't do the 3 votes win thing...

I want to blow U out by about 30 anyway!!!!
    test
  2. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

fuck that shit this pussy as blaphemous mufucka needs to post for our battle first
    test
  3. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE disgusted @ how many ppl come on RM and NEVER post*

*FREEZE looks down for his throne.*

Okay Gsus I see U R trying to avoid this BEAT DOWN well I don't care... U R first on my List... I will prove I am the only Deity on this board...

THIS I COMMAND!!!

Spit flames twist your name so now GS IS wack/
    Resurrection of pure perfection. The GOD FREEZE is back/
    No lie when I testify. U can believe the stats/
    Crucify this fake martyr make him bleed on tracks/
    It makes no sense that U're so tense. C'mon Gs relax/
    MCs I chiropact as I crack his knees and back/
    This isn't a beef on wax/
    This is a battle of Divinity/
    But remember GOD SONS GSUS in every Holy Trinity/
    FREEZE is diarrhea + kinetic energy/
    I shit on Kids and keep it moving/
    GSUS is a weight watchers endorser. He's only famous cuz he keeps on losing/
    My Child I am abusing/
    Feel me lower the boom/
    GS U have been misbehavin so now go to your room/
    I am sure U all assume/
    That I'm being cruel for no reason/
    But GSUS has been more disappointing than the MIAMI HEAT SEASON/
    So while LeBron's the King of Miami & Run might be the King of Queens/
    FREEZE IS THE GOD OF RAPMUSIC! I AM INDISPUTABLY THE KING OF KINGS!!!

This I command!!!

*FREEZE smiles at RM for providing his 1st sacrificiall lamb*

GSUS U have my permission to reply if U like but I don't think it will matter! I am ready to move on to my next VICTIM!!! Anyway U read the rules previously so U can respond however.

I AM THE GOD OF RAPMUSIC AND NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT ME! I AM IMMORTAL ON THESE BORADS! FREEZE IZ GOD!!

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  4. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

trust and believe I will be droppin very soon....wow, u really called me out....nice verse though....
    test
  5. Gsus

Listen....

Ya flow, I dont see why u so hype about it...really its like the "definition of mean"...there's "nothin nice about it"/

I got that hell-a-fied flow, over a billion degrees and...fuck judgin the battle, any fool wit a "thermometer" know...I would never be "below Freeze'n"/

Each punch leave em a lil more disoriented, now he act lost....Im so mothafuckin "Anti-Freeze"...I hunted down and beat the shit out of Jack Frost/

*switchin back to orignal*

If u lookin for an "upset", ya better be searchin for "D-cups"...this ya "re-up"...cuz my "punches like coke", and this "verse is ki'd up"...each "meta like a crossover move", got him "shakin in his shoes", and he "aint even d-up"...wit fire from a match Im torturin this ice pack, til he dont wanna write back, and I aint gon ease up...u spittin and Im gettin my zzz's yup...cuz u aint nothing but a homo tryin to fuck a wet dream up/

After these punches, u wont be able to "carry on" like "terrorist luggage"...ya spits disgustin like really obese nudist in public...ya swag is rubbish...now dont try to change the subject..cuz when it comes to your skill, Im like a "Blood going to Heaven"...Im always "right above it"/

This battles a "one night stand", you "dont know who u messin wit"...u wanna be me, the best, but u just another impressionist...this vicory a definite, aint no second guessin shit...See Freeze, to Priest u might be the Truth, but to me that verse just some confession ish/

I mean I seen ya battle Tone and my confidence started shrinkin...read ya verse against me and my "attitude turned amnesia"...Im like, "what the fuck was I thinkin!!!"/

Im thinkin to myself, Ashton gonna hop on the thread any second now, Im gettin punked right...
    Cuz mixin sugar and flavor in water, is the only time ya "punch nice"/
    test
  6. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

honestly, i can't call it

i don't get text battles

i mean, is the shit supposed to flow over a beat?

cause when i tried both your verses over an instrumental, i couldn't find the flow at all, no matter which way i tried

regardless of that, i still can't decide who to give it to

freeze's flow seemed to be a little better in some parts, still couldn't find it when i tried it over a beat though

i liked this from freeze

^would have been better if your name was somethin akin to God, as in buddha or allah or something

i sorta found gsus flow over a beat here,

Ya flow, I dont see why u so hype about it...really its like the "definition of mean"...there's "nothin nice about it"/

Each punch leave em a lil more disoriented, now he act lost....Im so mothafuckin "Anti-Freeze"...I hunted down and beat the shit out of Jack Frost/

i mean i could actually find it over a beat, sorta

but the rest of your piece, not one bit

still, i liked these lines,

^could be flipped but if you had a posted first

got that hell-a-fied flow, over a billion degrees and...fuck judgin the battle, any fool wit a "thermometer" know...I would never be "below Freeze'n"/

^both nice, but fuck they're strecthed out

cuz u aint nothing but a homo tryin to fuck a wet dream up/

SO

come to think of it, my vote goes to gsus

although i genuinely thought freeze's flow was better gsus had a couple more lines that i liked

BUT, can someone explain to me if text battles are still supposed to work over a beat?

cause if they're not, i reckon shits just plain fucken stupid

i mean rappin is supposed to flow
    test
  7. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Judging this battle let me appreciate the skill level of both MCs.Good job.But I'm a nuetral and somewhat harsh job,and the method I use is to first read each first straight through and then do a bar-couplette by bar-couplette breakdown and comparison.A bar-COUPLETTE,folks,IS TWO LINES.You don't have to refer to that wakk TEXTCEE BAR as a guideline for 2 bars because the real definition is already here.BAR-COUPLETTE=2 bars.Got it? GOOD.

So I read each verse straight through and immediately two things hit me: both have bars structured for rapping aloud.Functional real life battle bars,not just the feces that we see littering text boards.There's NOTHING WRONG with NEVER LIVE BATTLING OR RAPPING,but there's EVERYTHING WRONG with RAPPING WAKK and trying to spice up your wakkness with played out textcee wordplay and stars and allat other wakk stuff.

Immediately after that,I noted that GSUS' rhyme delivery and format is unusual.He tended to write 3 bars as 2 bars (a bar-couplette). That is,however,EXACTLY how he'd use his style to spit acapella and I caught the rhythm immediately.GSUS' structure and delivery was more traditional and more clean,usually getting rid of excess verbiage.

Then I compared GSUS' first bar couplette v FREEZE's first bar-couplette,and so on.This gives you a VITAL UNDERSTANDING OF WHICH MC IS REALLY BRINGIN THE HEAT.This comparison and contrast makes judging alot more accurate,even though it's a little more work.I think MCs deserve the respect of doing a little more to secure objective votes,and the extra work will improve all of our skill and understanding levels.

So yeah the OPENER:

FREEZE:

Immediate swag.Aggressive delivery big uppin himself and dissin GSUS.This is clearly a audio or acapella bar,because the text doesn't have much UMPH in it but we experienced lyricists can hear the predator's growl and ferocity in FREEZE'S voice as he delivers this bar.

GSUS

Instant direct diss with power.The thing I like about this bar-couplette opener is that GSUS' bar is a solid hit with power NO MATTER WHAT THE MEDIA IT'S DELIVERED IN.Acapella street cypher,battle,on a track,in text,on ya cellie,graffiti...don't matter.It hits hard and gets respect.This is what I focus on doing with my bars.FREEZE'S joint is weaker in text than it is when delivered verbally,and it's not as creative as GSUS'.

GSUS WINS THE OPENER

FREEZE

Smooth flow...and Freeze ups the rhyme scheme and pulls off an oblique personal.See,too many net Herbs don't know the difference between RHYME SCHEME and MULTIS.The difference is simple:MULTIS means MULTISYLLABLE RHYMES and they ARE A PART OF RHYME SCHEME,NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.Got me? RHYME SCHEME=HOW MANY SYLLABLES YOU RHYME AND WHAT METHOD OF RHYME YOU'RE USING.You can rhyme internally,rhyme every odd bar,rhyme every other bar,not rhyme conventionally at all,etc.In this case,FREEZE spiced up his usual single-single syllable rhyme scheme (the single syllable "wack/back" rhyme of his opener) with an attempt at a double-single that actually fails because the syllables don't line up with the single-single end rhyme of the following bar (be-lieve the facts<--double syllable BE-LIEVE,single syllable:FACTS/bleed on tracks<--BLEED and TRACKS are single syllable words

) but I can overlook that.

GS

I got that hell-a-fied flow, over a billion degrees and...fuck judgin the battle, any fool wit a "thermometer" know...I would never be "below Freeze'n
    This was a solid punch that got diluted and weakened by the use of way too many words in it.Essentially the whole middle part of his bar throws the rhythm off.

FREEZE TAKES THE 2ND BAR-COUPLETTE

GSUS 3 RD BAR COUPLETTE
    Another pretty creative idea that gets merked by the overlong bars.Yo,GSUS my brutha...you're fittin in 2-1/2 bars in a 2 bar section mayne.I know you can spit it live cuz I've heard it done a gajillion times.But the setup to the punch was weak and the extended bar format is working against you.It's diluting your power.

FREEZE 3RD COUPLETTE
    MCs I chiropact as I crack his knees and back
    That was supah wakk n played.I bet that you prolly knew it the moment you keyed it up,FREEZE,but you prolly thought: AW HELL WITH IT.You can't take it back when freestyling live and you say something wakk,but PLEASE TAKE IT BACK BEFORE YOU COMMIT IT TO TEXT.This was HORRIBLE...especially because you already proved in this verse that you can do BETTER than THAT WAKK ISH.

3rd COUPLETTE: GSUS

And the battle continued like this,heating up in the middle bars where both MCs traded nice punches like:

FREEZE

^^^LOLOLOL

GSUS

After these punches, u wont be able to "carry on" like "terrorist luggage"...ya spits disgustin like really obese nudist in public...ya swag is rubbish...

and

This battles a "one night stand", you "dont know who u messin wit"...u wanna be me, the best, but u just another impressionist...this vicory a definite, aint no second guessin shit...See Freeze, to Priest u might be the Truth, but to me that verse just some confession ish/
    ^^^Creative punches in both those joints there! and LOLOL at BOTH of em!

This was an entertaining battle,although I noted that each lyricist would build up a head of steam and then fall off at key points by either missing a punch or not delivering a closing punch that was as muthafreakin nasty as their setup bars were.These guys kept changing leads until the late middle bars where THIS happened:

FREEZE

My Child I am abusing/
    Feel me lower the boom/
    ^^^THAT IS COMPLETE TRASH,DAWG.YOU CAN'T AFFORD SUCH A HORRIBLE SLIP UP,AND YOU DID IT TWICE IN THIS BATTLE.YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND WIN,MAN,ESPECIALLY WHEN U KNOW YOU CAN AND HAVE DONE BETTER.

WINNER: GSUS AKA WORDZ
    test
  8. Gsus

2-0 my way
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

FREEZE- damn nigga you a beast, great concepts good rhyme delivery, Freeze has an ability to really play off words and set up those plays with punchlines and his material is very vivid. mad confident and fluid read favorite lines were as follows:

you really set the momentum here with this battle.

Gsus: I really favor your bar set up and delivery. making your verse's a fluid read consistently. metas and punchlines illuminating with creativity, you never over word your bars and always deliver precise punches.
    i liked this line tbh..

See Freeze, to Priest u might be the Truth, but to me that verse just some confession ish/

overall this battle was entertaining none the less hard vote here.
    i almost don't know who to vote for so this is a toss up.

vote-gsus

Freeze's verse was a lil bit annoying with his over play on "this i demand" blah.. a bit immature in that sense.
    test
  10. Gsus

thats 3-0 my way unless we count razputin then its 4-0....so we not doing ko's huh....smdh....
    test
  11. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

waddup g's. long time homie. and freeze... ahaha welcome back my nig. you and i both know that "no one will ever beat me" quote is misleading.. haha

tight battle, niggas.

howl at me...

*ghosts*
    test
  12. Gsus

whats good Jack....i guess u finally found ya way back to the damn board...i guess u gettin old like the rest of us
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

--ok intro

--expected

--no real punch

--this was tight

My Child I am abusing/
    Feel me lower the boom/
    meh

I am sure U all assume/
    That I'm being cruel for no reason/
    So while LeBron's the King of Miami & Run might be the King of Queens/
    FREEZE IS THE GOD OF RAPMUSIC! I AM INDISPUTABLY THE KING OF KINGS!!!
    --ok plays

VersuS

--ok

I got that hell-a-fied flow, over a billion degrees and...fuck judgin the battle, any fool wit a "thermometer" know...I would never be "below Freeze'n"/
    --nice punch good play

--good
    *switchin back to orignal*

If u lookin for an "upset", ya better be searchin for "D-cups"...this ya "re-up"...cuz my "punches like coke", and this "verse is ki'd up"...each "meta like a crossover move", got him "shakin in his shoes", and he "aint even d-up"...wit fire from a match Im torturin this ice pack, til he dont wanna write back, and I aint gon ease up...u spittin and Im gettin my zzz's yup...cuz u aint nothing but a homo tryin to fuck a wet dream up/
    --this was decent lotta ups but had good plays

After these punches, u wont be able to "carry on" like "terrorist luggage"...ya spits disgustin like really obese nudist in public...ya swag is rubbish...now dont try to change the subject..cuz when it comes to your skill, Im like a "Blood going to Heaven"...Im always "right above it"/
    --meh

--good

I mean I seen ya battle Tone and my confidence started shrinkin...read ya verse against me and my "attitude turned amnesia"...Im like, "what the fuck was I thinkin!!!"/
    --ok

Im thinkin to myself, Ashton gonna hop on the thread any second now, Im gettin punked right...
    --ok

half way thru GSUS verse I started thinkin it was a solid steal but his verse really started to fall off on relative punches, however clever the wordplay, so I really had to go back and re compare the strength of yals name punches and so on so it really turned into a pretty close battle.. but it the end I think GSUS got it overall man, freeze came up short on too many punches that he coulda made more direct other than the jesus road. just my opinion.

v/ GSUS
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.