[Freestyle] Chase Murda

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Jai-Z, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

I thought this was pretty good whether its played or not. I like the way your scheme reads. It flowed pretty solid. I'd like to see your skills elevate in terms of multies and internal rhymes, but this was alright.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I got some elevated rhyme scheme tongue twister stuff..

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1322505-freestyle-dethstryque.html

Thanx for the love ng!
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

1. This isn't hate, at all. This is realism.

2. I KNOW I can't battle. I never claimed to be the best - As a matter of fact, you claim to be better than everyone - You aren't good.

3. I'm not downgrading anything - You have ALOT of work to do, and you will NEVER get any better if you listen to these fucking retards telling you that your concepts are fresh, your flow is nasty, and your wordplay is off the hook.

4. I beat you in a battle.

5. I forgot more about open mic/topical/story telling writing then you have ever learned

6. I'm not hating on a female - I'm hating on a human being who is trying to better them self, but has a serious vaginal secretion every time someone with knowledge comes in and drops knowledge.

This was GARBAGE. This was absolute GARBAGE.
    Like, really bad.

I didn't even know you were a female. That picture posted in the Hookups that BJ says was you looks like a dude
    ... unless

Whatever the case may be
    You need a lot of work, so instead of talking that bullshit that you keep talking, improve. You are not good at this what so ever. Again, I've forgotten more about rap then you have ever learned, and I still defeated you in a text battle.

Have a good day, Jai. No hate was supposed to come of this. You'll learn that I know what I'm talking about. Keep in mind I hung with the top topical writers on RM for a long time.

Now, I'm done.

And for your little followers, they are funny. If they were up that pussy anymore, they'd be coming out of your asshole.

Get off that shit, morons.
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

and I was saying "good battle" because it was a "good battle." I won, clearly. I didn't hate at all, just asked if we can call it "over" since no one is voting.

You're stuck in your own little world.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Jesus Christ! This....

...and this.
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ive nvr claimed to b better than every1. Im confident, not concieted.

I have a lot of improving to do? Res.. EVERY1 does.

RSTL? Who gvz a fuck about hangng wth "the best headz" from 5-10yrz ago. This is 2012 NOT 2007-2002. And as far as Im concerned u werent even Top 15 Topically back thn on a week to week basis.

But what do I know right... Im stuck n my own lil world and opinion right?

U kno whatz funny about not havng fresh conceptz? I hear my barz (conceptz) being spit on URL monthz or weekz after I used it n the RBL. Lol Obviously, I cant b that bad to hav my keystyle conceptz.. borrowed. Lol

Uve alwayz considered urself nice bcz of ur rm txt buddiez right? Yall stick together.

Well I know im nice now, bcz of how far Ive come. I can name 5 ppl off the back I consider Top 5 at what they do wthn the last 7 yrz that have gvng me propz for somethng i wrote or keyed.

I dont txt bcz i hav somethng to prove, i txt for boredom and fun.

Ive been gettng propz for my open micz, collabz and topicalz under aliasez for 8yrz now. Last yr 2 dominant RBL champz, 1 archived gav me properz on my punchez, conceptz and versez.

Im not worried about what u thnk. I dont look n the archivez for old standardz, I do my own thng and encourage every1 to do the same.
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lots of top RBL heads, huh? All of which remain nameless...
    .. Hmm..

I'll squash beef with you, and I will never enter one of your threads again.
    But when you're posting your garbage ass verses and people are telling you they're hot, and when you never improve, you're going to ask yourself "why do I STILL suck at this 'rap thing'?" You'll think of me, and you'll realize that I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and you have NO CLUE what you're doing when it comes to this lyricist tip.

Good luck, Jai. I hope you prosper in this..
    test
  8. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

'n Just for the record, there's maybe 4 people on this site today that can beat me in a Topical verse.

I'd smoke about 98% of this board.
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

There's 200 people here?

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

438 viewz?
    Awesome! Lol
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Not jst RBL.. RSTL and OPEN MICERZ too.

OM=Open Mic
    EBA= Emcee Battle Arena

JOWELZ..OM
    Hensley..RBL
    Entrensical..OM
    Erykah Kane..RSTL
    Lucifer Leviathan..OM
    Severity..RBL
    Pent Up..OM&RSTL
    Athiest..RSTL
    John Dough..OM
    Tekneek..OM(Hez the 1 that introduced me to the RSTL and told me to sign up yrz ago)
    no good..OM
    jscrilla..OM
    nOnni..OM
    RaZPUTIN..EBA
    DIC GETS GULLY.. whatever his name is..RSTL

^^All different areaz where some1 has seen my wrk and gave me propz.

And many more.. I cant even remember the namez of the otherz.

Anywayz, end of discussion.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

But... you suck... ?
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

thizz iz threadz and itz soz awesomez, forz realz...i lovez somez zzzz. im tiredzz, needz toz catchz upz onz somez zleep..zzZZZZzzz
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

glfdlgkdf;lsgfdlkg;sdgad

Coup>
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.