Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Drizzzy, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drizzzy

Drizzzy New Member

i know you guys are lookin at me like, this is your first post and your just spamming bull shit. But this is 100% legit and you can google it if you dont believe me.

This is legit so far i got Red Dead Redemption and Madden 11. Check the Pics below for proof.. All Game are shipped from Amazon.com

The offers i did were either free or the most $3.00 and i got 2 games so far out of it..

Offers i did so far were: ID Promise, Golden Baseball Cards, National Credit Report and Identity Guard.

you do 2 offers then you can get any 360 game. theres many offers that cost between $1-3…like the free credit reports, theres a Steelers shot glass offer that costs just $3 and a Gold Baseball Card offer that costs the same, plus many more offers, just check them out. $3 for a shot glass shipped to you is a pretty nice deal and you also get a free 360 game out of it. theres other nice offer deals on the site and they are always adding more new offers.

The trick to it is….most of the offers are free trials. this means you sign up wait a couple days then you call them up, cancel the free trial, then you’re done. its quick and easy to cancel the free trials it takes less than 5 mins. right after you sign up for the free trial it will credit on the free360game site and you can order your free game. you’ll receive the game about 1 week from the time you order it. you can get as many games as you want from this site.

If you have any questions, hit me up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.