free will and the biblical narrative

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by reggie_jax, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

him knowing doesnt change your freewill to choose. Plus if he knows where you may make a wrong choice he will do certain things to help u. Ex. Sending witnesses. Theres 3 things he does this by. First moral conviction, second sending witnesses, 3rd hardship. So no u didnt prove anything there.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

What? I made a thread ust for you to prove your comment that heaven is a stupid idea. But in the meantime more on this topic if God were to take away are freewill we wouldnt be able to perpetrate evil. Evil is an act only freewill beings can perpetrate. So if God were to always step in when something bad happened hed be violating his own promise of giving us dominion and freewill on the earth forever.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

OH MY GOD

If he knows, there is NO FREE WILL. If it's HIS PLAN, there is NO FREE WILL.

You make me want to stab my eyes out.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Just the fact u can CHOOSE to accept or reject truth and God himself is proof of freewill btw.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. The Steve

If God knows beforehand my creation that I'm going to reject him, then no, freewill doesn't exist.

Maybe you should take time to think this over, for you it would probably take very long to comprehend as you seem to be a bit slow...
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Its not his plan idiot. It specificly says his will would be that everyone choose life. But he cant make the decision for you. AND SINCE YOU LIKE USING CAPS TO MAKE VERY REFUTABLE ARGUEMENTS, HIM KNOWING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ACCEPT HIM OR REJECT HIM AND HE WILL ONLY STEP IN TO HOPEFULLY CHANGE YOUR HEART IF ITS YOUR WILL.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. The Steve

So he knows all, knows the future, knows the decisions I'll make, knows the final outcome..... but I'm the one who chooses. Hahaha
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Yup. An he will help you along the way. But cannot force you to do anything. He wont even break his laws to keep you from wrong decisions if you are too hard hearted enough to accept help from him.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. The Steve

If God existed as you think he does, which of course he doesn't and it's ridiculous to believe so.... then I would fucking hate him with a passion and spit in his face were ever given the chance : )

I'd rather be in Hell, Lucifer seems like the reasonable individual who detests a megalomaniac psychopath like your god
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Thats fine with me. Youll have plenty of time to curse God.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

free will is a strange misconception

how can things be "written" or "supposed to happen" if free will exists...?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Your personal freewill exists. That was one of the gifts man was given. Angels have it as well notice b4 God kibked lucifer out he simply "found iniquity within him" not that he had acted on it yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i'm sayin tho, if free will exists...how is everything supposedly written? doesn't that defeat the purpose of having free will if God knows the choice i'ma make before i make it?

so my question to you payback is...

is free will an illusion? like the story of adam and eve...didnt God know eve was gonna bite the apple?
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

He gave them freewill but told adam the consequence. Adam ignored. But the end was written from the begining. So yes he knows, but you dont. So ur free to change it at any point. And the whole thing would change.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Ex 232552355 say the fbi was tailing you they know ur evey move is that mean u dont have freewill. See the ilthing is hes not in control of what happens he can only guide and provide intuition until u have a intimate relationship with him like many do. Hell even warn u not to go downa certain freeway exit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. The Steve

You are such a dumb fuck
    test
  17. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I think we are merely reactions to situations we're placed in. Good works, or the works of evil. That's what separates man.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

cus it was not written begining to end but end to begining. An it was so that he could thwart satans plan to take everyone to hell with him. Not add people to it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

says the fool that hardly cant see past his own nose
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

true. The only reason we are seperated is because a holy God cant dwell amongst sin. If some of these idiots would read theyed notice that God once dwelled amongst his people.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.