Free United States President Simulation..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Extreme Venom, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

^^social reform, Human Rights reform, Military spending increase or Decrease, Nuc Decrease, Peace Envoy's, Successful Military actions

...yea..
    test
  2. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

extreme...you are never on AIM when i am on, and the one time that you were you were away for like four hours.....damnit i want this game!!!
    test
  3. Extreme Venom

^^wow... What?

Ohhh.. your on the west coast... so at 8:30pm over here it would beeeee... 3pm?

3:30?

I always logg on when I get home.. & If i'm away I answer all my Away messages.. ask everyone who already got it from me..
    I even have you on my list..

Well I'll be on tonight around 8:40EST sipping some white wine & eating some fried fish.. When I'm good & bent I'm logging off & Jumping on some Socom online... soooo that gives you like a 2 hour window tonight.. When you see me logg on get at me & you got it quick..

If I'm away leave a message & stay on, I'll get it to you..
    test
  4. Extreme Venom

Seriously all you guys that Have AIM & Are dropping your Emials.. you'll never get it..

YOU HAVE AIM!!! COME & GET IT.. Wtf? This ain't a Delivery Service lol

only way I'll Send it vis EMAIL is if you DON'T have aim.

Just hit me up on aim & Get this shit.. It's only 1:14 mins of download if you got Cable 7 its even faster wit DSL.

Stop being lazy foos
    test
  5. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

*logs on to shadow net*
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

oh, i've got to try this.
    test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

yo hook me up man

jabbar19@yahoo.com

I can't get on AIM cuz i got work and my hours are fucked up. so hit me up on email man...plus u know i'm half way across the world

Pz
    test
  8. statuspending

statuspending New Member

A simple google search and i downloaded it. Havent played it yet though
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

How ironic you take the conservative route of doing things then remark eat that conservatives. LOL!

I love the internet dummies such as youself are good times for me.
    test
  10. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I just found it by googling...

sounds like fun...
    test
  11. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

hmmm i have no file named shadow... i might need to get it from you i think
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

The conservative route was to protect kuawait from the inital iraqi invasion & allow saddam to retain Control of the country.

My way was watch & wait until Iraq's ambitions for Domination were Undeniably obvious to the whole world.. at that point I acted as a LAST RESORT & the world followed my lead.

Thats the Democratic way dork..
    Watch, Wait, & only Act as a Last resort to protect your country & Peoples interest..

Not Invading ASAP with no World support like Mr. Dubya did.. quiet menaz..
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

ima get at u on AIM tonite, first thing im doin is takin out canada
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

FUCKIN IRAQ after they invaded kuwait i declared war on iraq then somehow they won even tho i had turkey n jordan with me, then i nuked iraq so china got involved, nuked them then france chimes in, after 10 bitch ass asination attempts i nuked every country i could n invaded canada after a nuclear holocaust i got impeached.
    test
  15. gstain

gstain New Member

sounds really cool
    test
  16. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

havent heard of this
    test
  17. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

i just played it and tried bombing the shit out of israel, and then i hit em with 10 nukes, and my approval rating dropped. then china nuked me. then japan cut off sanctions with china, and eventually i got impeached. Damn, I can't believe how the soviet union and china came to the aide of israel....that's not realistic..

Pz
    test
  18. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I'm gonna find a way to help the rebels in Israel aka the Palestinians, and I will have an awesome approval rating. I tried to make friends with Iraq to prevent the gulf war but that didn't work too well.

Pz
    test
  19. Extreme Venom

^^lool

Yeah most of the times when you nuke a country all other countries with nukes get all Worried about your reasons & ambitions so they try to take you out.

It is indeed realistic in the sence that if your enimies or rivials see you blowing the fuck outta a ally they only wonder what you'll do to THIER country.

I managed to get the world to oppose Isreal & got Syria, Turkey & Iraq (I didn't join in) to invade them by getting my Ethic rating higher then Isreal's & THEN Pressureing them on thier Human Rights practices(they usually comply like herbs).. but When they refuse it once, you condemn them & repeat.. Condeming nations raises thier ambition & they start making trouble in thier region outta fear of any near by enemies.

The invasion failed tho, even after I performed surgical strikes on'em during the combat... i think it's cause I failed to successfully provide the rebel forces with weapons which made their leadership rating to rise.

lol@ unbeatable Isreal unles you nuke'em..[dunno]
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

the games getting dull i just wanna ally with china and take out russia then ethiopia and all the other soviet unioin allys but howcome whenver i want to decrease troops in a country it doesnt work?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.