Free Sound kit help!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by QueenOfBeats, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenOfBeats

QueenOfBeats New Member

Can any1 help me find some free sound kits... If u have some could u send me some I need them for myself and for my blog. Feel free to check it out by clicking on my sig thanks.
    test
  2. Stanzah

Stanzah New Member

Most kits are Bootlegged these days anyway. I'm sure if you search harder you'll find stupid ammount of kits and you wont even use them all. The key is to NOT search "Free Drum kit". Or just torrent.
    test
  3. QueenOfBeats

QueenOfBeats New Member

where do I get it from then if I dont search for it
    test
  4. DeadBrokeBeats

DeadBrokeBeats Producer/Audio Engineer

you can hit up my site, i got a pretty fresh drum kit that i'm giving away for free.. if your still looking anyways. includes a selection of basic drums i scavenged from gigs of various kits and a set of 90 kicks and snares that i layered up (usually over 10+ sounds) to give it more oomf and fit the vibe of the beat i was working on at the time.. hope this helps you out a bit.

deadbrokebeats dot com slash drum-kits.html
    test
  5. QueenOfBeats

QueenOfBeats New Member

test
  6. RadicalTimes

RadicalTimes New Member

hey yo, i started making beats at the beginning of this year with fl studios but recently my friend said i gotta make the switch to reason. so i DLed the available version and what not but when it comes to starting the program, it say i need the license and registration codes. can anyone hook me up at all?

preciate it.
    test
  7. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

yea.... STAYY WITH FL!!
    test
  8. Stanzah

Stanzah New Member

No. You search for it. But just dont search "Free drum kit" cause your probably gonna find some shitty kit.

What i mean is torrent search for kits off sites like ModernBeats or whatever. The easiest way to get some high quality kits for free.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.