Free Quincy is the most negative dude on this board...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by P R I M O, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

^u the same cat along with other that SWEAR up and down all the beefs i'm in are created by ME...which was never the fuckin case...so, yes...PLEASE go find some quotes where premize was just shittin on a cat for no reason..........
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Niggga I'll Fucking .. I'll Fucking
    test
  3. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Nah, he's far from the most, ESPECIALLY on this board, none the less this section.

Go to the Audio emcee hookups section, then you'll be in the right ball park... Shit, the lipstick alley is more negative than this section.

Then go to the lipstick gallery for a quick laugh and a cheeze steak
    test
  4. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

He's right in this case. After my next class, I'll show you some of his posts.
    test
  5. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

BOLD = Original Post
    ITALICS = Premize's Reaction
    REGULAR = My Comments

Example 1:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941907&page=2&pp=30
    The thread is just an opinion: "who do you like more." Now, keep in mind that nobody has spoken ill of Premize in this thread. You'd think, "well if nobody has insulted Premize at all, it doesn't make sense for him to come in and start bashing people." And in that case you'd be the fool.

man so many ignorant post. and some good ones. the biggest one was the main thread starter. ••••• wtf is you thinkin? dynasty album??????? just blaze murdered that fucking album. just like you need to be murdered for those ignorant statements.

Wow, you should be murdered for prefering Kanye to Blaze? I mean, I myself like Blaze's beats way more than Kanye, but shit, the guys an idiot for prefering Kanye? Kinda sounds similar to "You're a fucking idiot if you like xxxxxx.", which I said in this very thread.
    -----

Example 2:
    I'll admit, this one isn't as extreme, but it definately shows the pattern of random negativity i'm talking about.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=941953&page=2&pp=30
    Now, the original thread simply says, "what level of making it in the industry would you be happy with?" You read Premize's reply and think, "nah, that thread must have been 'How many of y'all seriously think you're gonna make it in the industry'". Its a similar question but at its core its a very different one.

alot ofyou have good "dreams".. but gon have to wake up sooner or later.

In a thread that just asked "what level of succes would you be happy with" the first words from Premize boil down to, "you're in fantasy land if you guys think you'll have any succes in the music industry." He actually answers the question later in his reply though. But I guess its to the point where his mind won't let him drop a reply unless someone is getting bashed... regardless of thread or topic.
    ----

Example 3
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=942573

Now, the original thread just asked, "how do you make your own drum kits." Thats a legitimate question for a newbie to ask. Lets see how Premize responds:

wtf@the ones nimrod uses. his drums are the worse. wat is vynl? are you serious. do us a favor and dont start producing.

A guy asks about drum kits and you reply with "do us a favor and don't start producing." But maybe its opposite day and that was actually pinpointed and positive rather than randomly negative. On a sidenote, notice how different that is from "Save yourself some time and money and give this shit up." I definately was blowing smoke out of my ass when I said Premize says shit like that on a regular basis.
    ---

Example 4:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12912873#post12912873
    At first I wasn't going to use anything in this thread, cuz his name is in the title and therefore you could argue that everything in the thread is personal towards him. And actually, if ou go in the thread, you'd be like, "this Premize is a kinda well off cat. Theres nothing random or negative about his replies".. but then I came across a reply by a cat named Bane206.

Bane said such "insulting" things as "prem's shit was cool" and "[the battle] definately wasn't one sided." Thats way out of line. For Premize to lose the battle and this guy to even suggest that Premize didn't get blown away horribly. I mean, when you're insulted that badly it makes sense to reply with something like this:

you werent allowed to vote because your a fat wack ass faggot and your opinions mean nothing.

I've never seen someone get so upset at being complemented. Maybe i'm the oddball one here, but i'd think that when most people get a compliment they say "thanks" rather than "[you're] a fat wack ass faggot and your opinions mean nothing."
    ---

Theres more shit I could type, but the fact that i've been doing this for 30 minutes has me feeling real stupid cuz I coulda been doing something productive. And really you already know what you type. Showing it to you isn't gonna change anything.
    test
  6. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

lol word

i'm mad I only just saw this thread...

fuckin comedy son

*gets out popcorn*
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

its about time u have seen the light
    test
  8. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

damn my shit went platinum.

2 pages...

I'd like to give a shout out...

To my management, everybody for makin this come true.

its truly a dream
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

sickvisions wow.. you really are gay.
    test
  10. Question Me

Question Me Aktivist Productions

This is by far the most entertaining thread on the board there should be a seperate thread where we could all hate on people and they argue because this shit is to funny

"You're a fucking idiot if you like xxxxxx. I heard those shits you try to pass off as beats. Save yourself some time and money and give this shit up."

I heard those shits you try to pass off as beats!

FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER HEARD PERIOD
    test
  11. Question Me

and some people might think hes negative and he is but whatever let it go hes fucking hilarious

dude gets complemented and responds saying that the dude complimenting him is fat a wackass and shouldnt have an opinion.. fact is this guy is the most entertaining thing to hit the boards since rap music itself get your positive reps out and a bag of fucking popcorn
    test
  12. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Why is he gay? You asked him to show you where you came off negative and he did. Why does that make him gay?
    test
  13. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

well sorry to join in again but i do remember some of us were discussing how we like to EQ drums...something like that anyway, and Premize's reply to the topic was something along the lines of

"everybody should just shut the fuck up"

it's kinda funny in retrospect but at the time...well..
    test
  14. Question Me

"everybody should just shut the fuck up"

i mean thats funny i can understand its frustrating when trying to get some honest advice about something but its easy to just look past because hes got some funny comments but in reality i think people on this board should be more prone to help others no matter how dumb there question may appear
    test
  15. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

all i know is on a thread i created abt a month ago with a question i had, premize helped me a lot... he wasnt an ass at all... so whateva, everyone has good and bad days, who gives a fuck anyway, its the INTERNET
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

these same cats worrying about nggaz being rude are the same cats that contribute the LEAST to these boards

regardless of how much shit me and premize talk...........we always helpin COUNTLESS nggaz out............

and u mafuckaz thats bitchin about us aint doin a fuckin thing for the board....so who really needs to check themself???

exactly

i dont wanna fuckin hear it anymore........
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  18. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

dude is nitpcikin and bein all soft and takin everythin 2 da heart like a white dude

sickvisionz=the black dr phil
    test
  19. Question Me

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH this is fucking to much
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.