FrEE mixtape & album!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by PJ Sumroc, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

yo heres some free download links to my mixtape and album i put out a couple years ago..got new shit in the works..check it out.

Heres the "Dead Soldiers" mixtape featuring Prolific, Miles Tillmann & more
    Download dead soldiers zip.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

And heres my full length album "PBR" featuring K the 1???,Prolific,J-Kroaz, King Koopa & more
    Download PBR zip..zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

be on the look out for "Dead Soldiers 2" and "Chronic Argonauts" a compilation i put together on TSLOS/Mighty BC Records featuring tracks from The Beatcreatures,K the i???,Sole,Qwaazar of Typical Cats,Masai Bey, L.I.F.E. LONG of Stronghold,Thavius Beck,V8,DJ Shortrock,Dutchmassive,Maker,Walter Gross,Radius,Infinito 2017, & many more

www.tslos.com
    www.themightybc.com
    sumroc@gmail.com

thanks for ya time
    test
  2. ffgghhjj

ffgghhjj New Member

christian louboutin From sky-high pumps to studded slingbacks, louboutin shoes Christian Louboutin is the go-to brand for statement accessories and heavenly heels.With the signature red sole, you can certainly enjoy that fabulous sense of uniqueness and compliments by wearing those Christian Louboutin Boots. Our Shoes selection offers latest hot-sell Christian Louboutin Boots. Choose now and make yourself outstanding!all christian louboutin shoes are 50% off with fast shipping. With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products.christian louboutin shoes Welcome to choose top quality and low price even best service at our online store.

Our luxury christian louboutin using only the highest quality materials. christian louboutin sale We bring you the finest quality, at the lowest prices.louboutin sale You can buy Pumps,boots,sandals at our online store. Our goal is to make all of you enjoy the top fashion and become the most charming women with our beautiful shoes.All of his shoes, most of which are women's high heels and stilettos, cheap christian louboutin are framed by red soles. He dreams up shoe designs, writes those designs in a notebook, and then actually creates the shoesLouboutin was rejected most of the time. He then enrolled in a series of French design schools. After he finished his education, Louboutin opened a boutique shop in the heart of Paris's fashion district.

discount christian louboutin The lovely shoes not only show the different mood , even represent different attitude of life,love or hate, happy or sad.In Asia, christian louboutin pumps the first Christian Louboutin Shoes boutique was opened in October 2007 on On Lan Street in Central, Hong Kong.In addition to the stores a large proportion of sales are also done online through online stores and boutiques.The general public han become fascinated with designer shoes in general,louboutin pumps as magazines and TV shows glorify the luxury lifestyle of celebrities today.Many designers reap the benefits of this phenomenon,as they get more and more middle class shoppers buying their products! wholesale fashion , our luxury christian louboutin using-only the highest quality materials.

Different from other sorts of boots,have red soles with fashion confidently when you wear it . louboutin boots Buy it now and it will make you different. Ladies who don't want to pay hefty sums but still want to be fashionable spend sensibly, christian louboutin boots Christian Louboutin Heels here are your best choice.Christian Louboutin is the go-to brand for statement accessories and heavenly heels. christian louboutin sandals Louboutin's trademark glossy red soles give an instant stamp of fashion excellence. A classic design in smooth leather with slightly rounded toe. Self-covered heel. Louboutin's trademark glossy red soles give an instant stamp of fashion excellence.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.