Free Drums for Download! Bully Beats Drum Kit! | MsP Production Vault

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mo0n ShYnE, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mo0n ShYnE

Mo0n ShYnE 365 Days. 365 Beats.

Here's this week's update for the production vault!

Link: Production Vault :: MooN sHizzLe Productions - MsP - Music Production and Recordings in Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, Electronic, Acoustic and More!

This week's kit is brought to you by Bully Beats, one of our members here on rm. It weighs in at over 170+ of quality drum sounds and percussion. Make sure to check out his website here for more information on his production and services:

Link: http://www.bullybeats.com

I'm putting these up for free, so keep checking back every Wednesday for a new sample set. Just go to the site and download away.

Also, Sign up for the mailing list to get weekly updates!

Link: MsP Mailing List :: MooN sHizzLe Productions - MsP - Music Production and Recordings in Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, Electronic, Acoustic and More!

If you're a producer and you have any sample kits you would like to contribute, let me know; I will plug your site along with a blurb about your music and/or accomplishments. You will notice that Soleternity got a plug when he contributed his BOTB5 drum kit, as did Bully Beats, and I will do the same for you if you've got something to contribute.

==

6/23/10 - Bully Beats Kit
    6/16/10 - MsP ORIGINAL Acoustic Drum Kit, Timbaland Inspired Kit, Hip-Hop Kit 14
    6/9/10 - Hip-Hop Kit 13, Destroyer Kit 1, and MC-303 Drums
    6/2/10 - Hip-Hop Kits 10, 11, and 12
    5/26/10 - Hip-Hop Kits 7, 8, and 9
    5/19/10 - Lo-Fi Drums, Distorted Guitars, and More Bass Samples
    5/12/10 - Drum Kit with Acoustic Drums Layered, Piano Sample Hits
    5/5/10 - String Samples, Reggaeton Drums, Gun/Explosion Effects, Hip-Hop Kits 5 and 6
    4/28/10 - 808 Toned Kicks, Random Bass + Hip-Hop Kit 4
    4/21/10 - Hip-Hop Kits 1, 2, and 3
    4/14/10 - Ethnic Percussion Kit
    4/7/10 - Soleternity's BOTB5 Drum Kit
    3/31/10 - Complete Urban Flava kit is up!
    test
  2. blitz204

blitz204 BlitzBeats.com

good lookin on this bully
    test
  3. Mo0n ShYnE

blitz if you got any kits to provide man let me know, i'll put it up with a link for ur site and a small blurb bout u
    test
  4. JehfSlaps

JehfSlaps New Member

I'm all for sharing, but this is the M-Phazes Dirty 30 kit. Just changed the name of the .RAR

Dirty:
    [​IMG]

Bully:
    [​IMG]

Come on, at least keep it real haha.
    test
  5. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

First off, when I submitted this kit to moonshyne I said these were some of my favorite drums. I never said I made the kit.

2nd, As for "keeping it real" I'm posting a kit that other people might not have, which could help them with their production. How more "real" should I be?

3rd The only reason I called it bullybeats kit is so that moonshyne would know who submitted it. I ain't got nothing to hide here
    test
  6. Mo0n ShYnE

o wow.. didn't know. i'mma have to reference them now.. i'll jus say that bully gave em to me. thanx for the tip homie
    test
  7. JehfSlaps

JehfSlaps New Member

All love guys.

Just wanted to warn cats who already had the mphazes kit, that way they wouldn't have two kits in their stash with the same drums, feel me?

But this is dope for that ppl who dont have it, definitely HOT DRUMS.

Good lookin' out. Props.
    test
  8. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

All good man, was a bit of mistake on my part but moon sorted it now anyway.
    And yes there are some nice drums
    test
  9. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

so is there a diff. kit up? i got that dirty 30 kit and its FIIIREE most of my beats lately been using them drums..
    test
  10. Mo0n ShYnE

Nah, it's the same kit... I'mma leave it up and just let people know that Bully didn't make the kit; he just donated a hot kit that he found, that's all.
    test
  11. Mo0n ShYnE

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.