Free Artest..........

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janitor

Janitor Guest

links dont work
    test
  2. Janitor

Janitor Guest

gets u a bus ticket lol
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i was thinkin about it .. wouldnt be a bad idea to go down there durin that christmas game
    test
  4. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Jungle Jack Records

I agree with this. I should make it clear that I do think Artest should be suspended, but not for the season. I think 30 games is fine. Vernon Maxwell got 25 for going into the stands and punching a fan back in the 90s.

The thing is, Stern has set the bar that high now. With all ridiculous heckling going on right now, and Stern not even doing a thing about it, who is to say this won't happen again? And when it does happen again, Stern will be forced to suspend the player for the season, because he set it that way with this incident. Physically putting your hands on a fan means you're out for the season from now on, and if it doesn't, then Artest was done extremely wrong. This will have a bad effect on the basketball side of things, like it has with this situation. Pacers are basically fucked this season.

It doesn't make these guys any less wrong, but it does make it understandable, in the face of all that ridicule. Steve Kerr had to put up with a whole game of fans heckling him about his father who had died a few days prior, and not everyone will be able to restrain in that situaton. These guys aren't paid to handle situations with Jesus-like patience, they aren't in the business to do that. They are paid to play basketball, and Stern is letting fans take advantage of these players by letting them sit 5 feet away and taunt them about anything they wish for 48 minutes every night. He is letting fans take basketball away from players who are unbelievable at it, make their living doing it, but aren't patient enough to deal with face to face constant heckling every day of their life.

The out of control fan situation is preventable in many ways, but Stern is too worried about image and gives way too much power to the fans. Thats why this will keep happening despite the fact Stern thinks it won't because of his harsh punishment on the players.
    test
  5. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

I just don't agree w/ a Player that gets paid millions of dollars hitting a fan.
    I can see self-defense but beatin the dude down?
    That's not right.
    These n1gggas big as hell.
    You talkin Ron Artest like 6'8 240 somethin pounds.
    That little ass dude wasn't gonna do shit.

Come on now.
    I couldn't see Kobe doin no shit like that.
    test
  6. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

Stern's trying to make an example out of him

A year is kinda harsh but everybody knows, under no circumstances, are you to enter the crowd let alone throw fists at a spectator
    test
  7. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

is anything happening to wallace ?
    test
  8. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

bullshit, no excuse..

73 games is great. artest can't come in our house (the palace) and act like that under any cirmcumstances!
    test
  9. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I agree with the punishment, you don't go into the crowd and punch fans over some fucking liquid thrown on you.

Fuck him man, I saw little kids crying, innocent people getting trampled on and hit that had nothing to do with it. He deserves more if you ask me.
    test
  10. Janitor

Janitor Guest

that guy in Blue... damm@ his shit getting put out on the news like it is lol

he is fucked!

they been pulling up all his arrest records since the 80's! and he lost his season tickets too lol
    test
  11. Dely

Dely In The Trap

the little kid that they showed on tv was the son of the dude that punched fred jones all in the back of the head .. and fred jones was tryna break shyt up .. but later the dad wanna get on tv and hold his son while he cryin
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

ur fuckin fans the reason it got taken where it wasnt supposed 2 .. dick head bastard

and matter of fact, ur fans are pussy .. how da fuck u gonna be scared of about 4 ppl and all the players didnt even leave with a scratch
    test
  13. Janitor

Janitor Guest

lol @ this pic, i had to post it

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

lollll thats the ugliest face
    test
  15. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Artest is a piece of shit, he deserves the full year suspension.....

I personally dont think he should be allowed to be a part of the league..

he attacked a person that did nothing to him....

He hit the wrong fuckin guy, I hope he get his ass handed to him in court lawsuits
    test
  16. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

artest should definitely be a part of the league

it's clear that he's made inroads to improving his temper, because the old artest would have reacted much sooner than he did here. unfortunately, he just wasn't able to extend his patience and restraint when he got hit with the beer, which is understandable. as he gets more help with anger management i think we will see him make even more progress and possibly be able to control himself in a situation like this if it should happen again.
    test
  17. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

test
  18. Janitor

Janitor Guest

+

[​IMG]
    test
  19. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Good post, you got a point...

Imagine if we just starting beating the shit out of a innocent person, and started a riot... We would be arrested, the law was way to easy on him....
    test
  20. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

[​IMG]

$15

EVERYONE that wants to cop a shirt needs to:

* E-mail me at wird_of_pley@yahoo.com

* Make the e-mail title "ARTEST SHIRT ORDER"

* Include your size in the e-mail (Anything over XL is an extra 1-2 bucks).

* MAKE SURE you tell me your name, your phone number, AND your adress.

* TELL ME IF YOU WILL NEED THE SHIRT SHIPPED TO YOU. If you are in the bay area you can pick your shirt up once I get them or meet me somewhere. If you need the shirt to be shipped to you there will be a small shipping fee.

I should be getting my first order of 24 shirts around friday. I NEED YOUR SIZES so I can order them in. If you dont reply by friday and I dont have your size it could take up to a week to reorder it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.