Freaks Ho's and the Love Below....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DracOne, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracOne

DracOne Engineer Dat

in the Day of the "laffy taffy" and "bitch give me that pussy" its very clear that you ladies are very eager to give up your prised puss....

for example last night after a party at campus me and three other guys went to these two girls house and potreying herself as a good girl in public, she wanted us to Smack her and her home girl, i didnt argue but i was like "ur a ho" she smiled and said no im a freak theres a difference.

Later that night ya boi visited another girls house after being fucked excessively for about 30 min. and there story was the same only one called her self having a HO liScense, and her roomates were in trainning WTF, and once again i didnt argue with the situation, but i was just concerned these are the future mothers, and potential leaders of our country. Why girls, WHY MAKE GETTING YOUR MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT so easy???

ANd believe these arent ugly Daffy Duck looking Brawds, these are sexy gorgeous and beautiful females, well in public at least. But im not complaining.
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Just because the girls you know are whores doesn't mean all of us are..
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

it sure sounds like it. you weren't complaining when you 'smacked' that last night, so don't get all self righteous now. you're complaining about a behavior that you and your boys admittedly indulge in, too... lets not be hypocrites.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Leave them sluts alone.
    test
  5. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

^ Fa sho, lil homie. Agreed.
    test
  6. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

At the average college, I'd say that freshmen girls get ran through or at least flipped at a 65-75% rate. Meaning, only 25-35% are considered respectable by the majority of dudes at their school.
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

This is truth.

If you're all concerned about these women giving up their self respect among other things..then why are helping them do it?

If you respected yourself and these women too you wouldn't hop on for a ride just b/c they wanted you too.

Oh right...nevermind...it's different for men *cough*
    test
  8. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

^ *gasps* Truth.com. haha
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

*smh* @ that retarded crunk music being an indication to him of what the average women is 'eager' to do. i said it once and i'll say it again... some of you need to stop watching so many videos and get your mind right!
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol @ every female in here avoiding the subject COMPLETELY

anyways

i think its cuz ur in atlanta

i heard crazy shit about atlanta.. u could just walk up to females on the street like "what up bitch" and they like that shit. around here it wouldnt work

i think its your city dog

either way, theres alot of skuts out there your best bet is to re evaluate what ur looking for and go for the females who compliment that want, and trust its not going to be a hoe. unless thats what ur looking for
    test
  11. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

fuck that, not even

even bitches that are attached go off and get run through by other dudes

*mumbles some shit about his exwifey*

stupid whores
    test
  12. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Thank you for pulling those words off of my tongue, cuz i was about to smack him upside the head with them!!

right!! and who the hell writes them dumb ass songs??? women do right?? since D4L said "laffy taffy" then the women must like it and agree! get the fuck outta here...

pz
    test
  13. DracOne

DracOne Engineer Dat

Its not my fault...jack

now i dont understand how taking advantage of a freak is my fault, im just being me, and its not like its only the hoish looking girls, its everybody, all types of girls giving it up like it going out of StYLe!!!!!

and yeah i am sleeping wiht these girls so i guess i am "helping" them on their ho quest but these are GROWN ASSGRILS, their all "independent" women as you'll like to claim. im just reeping the benifits.
    test
  14. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

cuz these the same hoes in the club dancing to The Whisper Song and Laffy Taffy
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Women have lowered their standards flat out. they are freaks...yes, they are. i used to have those tendencies myself but it all came from low self esteem (don't let them influence you otherwise).

These girls make it hard for the decent ones because shiot, if a dude can get pussy easy he will...it's in his nature, flat out. And these broads just make it so easy..and in the end they are old maids alone by themselves or..well....married to some white dude (shiot I don't know)

My point is this, you guys are week for even dealing with them typa girls. WEAK!!! You think with your dicks and if you mess with a hoe than most likely, you are one. Flat out. But I can understand why you would. I did a hoe once...it was cool...but it made me feel dirty. I'm like dayum, this dude I'm sure runs through hella broads!! Nah, i'm good...but thanks!

I want a dude who values his winky nah mean. I want him to be picky and not just cut a broad because she's letting him get it.

Clucks out here have bad self esteem man...
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Ohh.. so now all we have to do is dance to a song that talks about sex and we're instantly whores.. *shakes head* damn do men EVER get considered whores?

I don't think we've been avoiding the subject completely we're just not whores so we can't give any advice on why whores are giving up sex to men that are also whores. Yall need to get tested and try keepin it in ya pants for a change.

Atlanta: If you wanna brag about who you had sex with last night great.. but don't make a post actin like you don't understand how girls have lost their respect when you are one of the ones disrespecting them. If you didn't like that they weren't self respecting women you shouldn't have stayed around.. Need somewhere to brag hit up Man Enough.
    test
  17. There are a lot of things goin on here. One of them being women making out like men will get it any way they can and they think with whats in their pants. Thats a lil unfair, but Also, it probably encourages a lot of men to do just that, and women often let men off for cheating because of this trait they claim men have ( they cant control themselves)

Then you've got men blaming women for the sex they are willingly indulging in and thus contributing to the same dilemma they are complaining about. I.e women who give it up easy. There is some double standards both from the men and women going on in here.

I dont like being labelled a guy who will take it any we he can, I dont like feeling that sex is the main driving force in my life, but yes, it does seem to become it sometimes, because I am obviosuly naturally attracted to women, and sex is something I think about a lot that is out of my control. I can't control what I think, and the feelings and desires that rise in me, but I can control my actions, and I think that's what its about..let me give you an example.

There is this girl who hangs around me and the homeboys, and she is like 18 and seems to like attention, and one night we crashed at my friends house, and we just stayed up talking, she started telling me how she had slept with about 5 guys in the last week, and that she really felt bad, but she enjoyed it aswell. I told her that she didn't have to make her self that easy to men and that she would respect herself alot more if she didnt jump into things so fast.. I could see both sides. On one side there is her enjoyment from sex, on the other there is the feeling of being used. I didn't want her to feel used, I Thought that wasnt productive for her to feel that way, or me. She came onto me a little bit, and it could have gone further, but I thought it just wasn't right so i refrained. I knew how I would have felt the next day, and I felt better for treating her with respect. We slept in the same room, so my friends thought that we must have done something, but we didnt...but today, I pick up my friend, and guess who stayed at his house last night? you got it. He said he is going through a phase and that he is a stud, I didnt know what to say..
    test
  18. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

ok...wtf kind of lame ass point is that?? "and its not like its only the hoish looking girls, its everybody, all types of girls giving it up like it going out of StYLe!!!!!" regardless of what you look like, if you give it up, then you're a ho...looks have nothing to do with it, so that is irrelevant. And maybe, those girls you are fucking are "just being themselves" too...do you TRULY think they're just giving it up b/c the Laffy Taffy song glamorizes it?? and if you're fucking ho's what the hell does that make you? its sorta like the pot callin the kettle black, chief.

Yes, those women are grown, and they're making their own decisions. but, until you stop helping these women be ho's, then you have no room to complain! A LOT of guys do that all the time...they go and fuck these women, then complain about how they are such whores... how backwards??

Mist: man...that right there is the truth! all we have to do is dance to the song, and we're whores now...oh, but they guy that we're dancin with is a fuckin mack! b/c its just soo cool for a man to be unfaithful and fuck a lot of bitches!
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nobody care about them stank ass hoes u dealin wit son.........i can point out a ho from 10 miles away....aint no such thing as a closet-ho....a ho gets around and ppl talk

sounds to me that u was fuckin wit some skallies and u simply aint kno they was some skallies...........u dont get no props

honestly them hoes can stay hoes.........the last thing i want is a Ho or a Former-Ho for a potential wife

sorry ladies...but your past does matter...........

if u had more than 6 partners and ur under 30.............ummmmmmmmmm

yeah........better do ur best to keep that a secret from us....
    test
  20. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Yes these are grown ass women..and I guess they have the right to do whatever they want. So I guess in a sense you and nobody else should be complaining about their ho tendencies. I mean if we wanna be fair we should just accept the fact that hos will be hos, people will make their own decisions and leave it at that. If it ain't me or you then why be worried about the shit other people is doing?
    Curious about your definition of "independent women". Damn did Destiny's Child really do that much damage for us women folk? Independent women are hos? Shit I'm lost.

Fellas..guess what your past matters as well. Maybe I'm the lone soldier for the cause, but I don't wanna be with a man whose done fucked every female he could stick his dick in just cuz he could. Works both ways.

But the truth is..the double standards will remain. In the end there is no point in arguing. You either see both sides and take it for what it is, or continue to believe what you believe and life goes on.

I think men still have a lot of issues with the idea of women enjoying sex. The whole term 'freak' I hate and I think stems from the fact that men are still surprised that women like sex as much as they do. And I'm not talking about just sleeping around with a bunch of different dudes. I mean..if you have a girlfriend and she is really into the sex and likes to try different things your attitude often becomes different when you see this whole different side of her. Even if she just shares it with you...I think too many men see it as something that isn't really there....different subject perhaps..anyways

Carry on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.