FORTY (40!) new beats kiddies. this is how the SOL get down.. lil somethin 4 everyone

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimE is MoneY

TimE is MoneY Unsigned Kanye West

u was nice when u first started postin. aint nothin changed
    test
  2. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

think you could upload some old beats mayn... to a diferent site or somethin incase you dun want people peepin that shit no more... cuz you know, ya old shit seemed nice to listen to without lyrics.. alot of the more popular older artists from mp3.com had shit like that, but now that mp3.com gone - its all gone.... plus my HD crashed so I lost alot of the beats I had

bah anyways... remeniscin... but think you could upload a few of the older beats from mp3.com or so? could still make a few bucks off of net cats
    test
  3. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

You gonna break the old record???? uh ohhhhh lol
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lmao sho down

th3 I'm not gonna upload any old shit cuz I dont have time and honestly there is not a market for it online. the people who liked those beats are fans, not people trying to buy music.
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  7. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

sol u know how i feel bout all this shit, lol. im tryin 2 get out of my contract wit the label, and ive got financial backing 2 go totally independent, so if that works out ,be expecting to see and hear a lot of my ass dude,4 real.
    test
  8. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lol damn trying to get out of the contract already?? good luck bro thanks for the support
    test
  9. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

I produce music at this point in my career to make money... thats not to say I don't love making music, but the point of it is to get a paycheck off my work.

Thats a quote for the sig
    test
  10. Kai Is Lazarus

yea, they aint movin quick enuff 4 me man. by quick enuff, i mean at all, plus there's loopholes and flaws that i can extort. all i wanna do is make music, do shows, and make a lil paper. ive got a day job, i want something 2 get thru the nite and put a lil shine on the ride, feel me?
    test
  11. Broinker

Broinker And you are?

ite lez hear...

top one, 32: is this a joke or sometin? not feelin this at all man, where the hell is the delay on the snare??? thing comes in way too fast imo. Melodies real simple, nuttin special.

36: Feelin this one more. Likin the drums, not sure about the bongos; i guess they're ok. Feelin the melody a lot; simple yet catchy, the way i like me. Hot beat right here.

28: Ah hell ya, real nice RnB beat here. Sounds like sometin you'd hear on the radio, drums are koo, likin that melody a lot, this could be the base for a hot track.

17: Ehh, not feelin this much; sometin botherin me bout the drums, bells are koo, melody to simple and repetitive for ma steez.

Ite, i peeped some other ones on the page and overall shits pretty good, keep em comin.
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

fuck you lol
    test
  13. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

i wasnt joking
    test
  14. Kai Is Lazarus

daaaamn sol, lol, u killin these kids. man, u know im 18 now right? u better get me on the list 4 the next function ya'll throwin, lol.
    test
  15. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

haha we arent doin shit right now, we did 3 parties but there really is no longer a point. hows school and shit goin
    test
  16. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  17. Kai Is Lazarus

schools aite. passin everything but sociology, and i don't need it 2 graduate, so no sweat from me. u was right in the summer dogg, lol, females impede on progress [rwa] , but i think the girl im chillin wit is a down ass one, cuz she don't trip bout the business, so im doin well, lol.

i ended up back at my damn fast food job cuz that label was messin around too much. i'll be out of my contract within a week, then i've gotta find a means of promotion, so if u got any hookups, let me know. im ah get everything pressed and all on my own, so all i'll need is help getting on shows (free, paid, whatever), and retail spots 2 sell in, whether consignment or straight up sellin. plus im on the grind, writin like crazy.

u still got my cell, get at me man. im ready 2 start movin 4 real, and i know u and chris stay OTB (on the bizz), holla at me man.

btw, nice user title [jism]
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

LOL yeah u changed my damn title bastid

Ill let u know if I got anything for you.. stay on the grind tho, signed or not
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

to the tip of it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.