FORTY (40!) new beats kiddies. this is how the SOL get down.. lil somethin 4 everyone

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

jaywan is gay as fuck
    test
  2. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

May as well peep a few; This thread will be famous forever

"Rainy Day Jazz Hop"
    -Kind of like early DJ Premier meets Just Blaze. Nice, mellow mood.

"Mainstream Meets Krunk"
    -Guess you like Georgia; Very appropriately titled. This is screaming for a vocalist to complete the track.

"Wax Philosophy"
    -OOOO maaaaaaaan! So much soul! This is ridiculous!

"Soulful Piano"
    -This is cool, but after the last one.........

"East Coast Noddage"
    -Yeah, this is cipher material for sure here.

"Underground Banger"
    -Nice track; I don't know how underground it is, but still nice. That sub bass is the key ingredient in much of this work. You worked the chops around nicely too.

.....can't believe I peeped 6 beats.

Got a minute?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=820374

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  3. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Koach you know I'm a fan of your creations so I appreciate the feeds amigo Ima hit you back
    test
  4. Covelli

Covelli New Member

sole man ive been listening to your shit for a while. theres too many beats here to judge so ill just name the ones i really liked alot. i liked the chicago r&b one, southern funk, and hip hop beat samper (the third one that comes on). i prefer your underground soundin beats. hit my thread up - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=820015
    peace
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks cuz
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  8. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

i dunno...i listened to most of them to see what you were up to do these days. it seems like your style hasn't strayed away very far.......we've always kind of had that conflict seeing as how our two styles are totally different. it's not to say that i didn't LIKE the beats i was hearing....it's more to say that i would never throw them in my cd player after i got home from work or if i was hanging out with my boys. i think your beats are destined to go far, simply because you've conditioned yourself to make them in a certain manner that's radio friendly, but i don't think any underground head would ever prefer your tape to that of someone with a more gritty style. i listened to your underground beat, and to tell you the truth, i think you're kidding yourself. i'm not trying to insult you, but i don't think that you're capable of straying away from that style you're so accustomed to. i don't think that the range of diversity on your page is nearly as wide as is claimed, but as i said, i'm not trying to insult. i'm saying that you fit in your nitch, i fit in mine. i'm saying that your beats are definitely something i could picture being on the radio. i'm saying that you're probably going to be the dude to make millions of dollars someday, not my ass. but when you break it down to essentials, there is a lack of creativity. it seems as if you're making beats solely for the purpose OF making money and whatnot, which to me, isn't the right way to go.
    do your thing though, my brother, and i hope you don't take what i had to say the wrong way.
    -jobey
    test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

www.soundclick.com/mistakenidentity is my peak of undergroundness, which is midwest underground, bound to be diff from other areas underground. crunk music was underground in atlanta until lil jon.

I produce music at this point in my career to make money. I'm 18, and I decided to pursue producing as my occupation, not a hobby. thats not to say I don't love making music, but the point of it is to get a paycheck off my work.
    test
  10. yeti snowman

yeti snowman main

test
  11. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

tip of the main's
    test
  12. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Still Bang'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  13. Reign

Reign Let it...

aright lemme start givin feedback... not gonna go track by track but...

fuck it too many, u already know they hot, imma be gettin at u about leasing some... good shit sole
    test
  14. yeti snowman

yeti snowman main

test
  15. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks folk
    test
  16. urbansoundz.com

urbansoundz.com New Member

You don't still do your mixing in acid pro 4 do you? Sounds impeccable..
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

thanks man yes I do
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  19. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

Missing ya old style.... mp3.com type shit seemed to have more substance, and seemed less.... "rushed"
    test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

sorry man but I gotta appeal to a different crowd now. you'd probably like alternative rock if you liked my old shit you should check some of it out or turn on pop radio.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.