Form Rules

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpoet

lpoet POET

Forum Rules

WE ONLY HAVE 2 RULES HERE...

ONLY 2 PIECES ON THE FIRST PAGE AT ONCE...

REPLY TO ATLEAST 3 PIECES BEFORE YOU POST....

IF THE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED YOUR POST WILL BE CLOSED...

THANKS

O..AND IF U DONT LIKE THE RULES THEN :attitude:

LOL...
    test
  2. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

DAT'S WHATSUP!!!

I see that all that arguin me and 49th did with you guy's about applyin rules to this place finally payed off...Currently, I pulled a move like you lpoet and just disappeared for a while...now with some stability to this place, I'll be back soon...I hope it's for the better that the rules are in place and not because people weren't doin their part in holding the realm at peace...Anyway, keep up the good work, and if you need help, ya know how to contact me...peace...
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

hey now...I never dissapear i just dont post poems as often as i used to...

i'm always reading and replying to poems
    test
  4. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

THESE RULES BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Nah i like to see the rule put into effect and you guys do a nice job of enforcing them
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

lol, lpoet, you did pull a disappearing act like Wesley Snipes, lol...Anyway, yeah, yall do a good job at it...anybody got some shit to say about it???
    test
  6. allnakey

Hey POET! you still remeber we got a collabo working? Juss making sure. Take all the time you need, but dont forget about it.
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

yeah i know..sorry but i'm so busy now with work and school...when i get a bit of free time i try and hit up pieces in here...ima get to that on saturday when i have a lighter day at work...

and xero i didnt pull a dissapearing act...i think your confusing myself with you....lmao...
    test
  8. allnakey

Ok, Im just making sure you aint forget. I know your busy and got things to do and that's cool, you do you, a piece can wait, life has to come first I understand that better then anyone. SO do what you got to do, if you have time to finish then cool if not then O well...... there's always a next time.
    test
  9. Xero Satsujin

Well, there was a time when you were gone for about 2 weeks, Mind Soul did the same thing. I be gone longer than that, but eh, lol...Anyway, nice to be back up in here...
    test
  10. allnakey

Sometimes I take small breaks here and there, But right now it's like I got so much freetime it's impossible for me to stay away. Gotta pass the time some how
    test
  11. Xero Satsujin

^^I feel ya on that. You graduatin this year right? If so, congrats and good luck(fortune) on those finals...
    test
  12. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

yea i follow the rules but i dont mention them in my threads, i just want you to know that soul, 1
    test
  13. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^what you talkin about? You not gonna put which pieces you replied to?
    test
  14. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Oh i see what you talkin about. Well I'll just close them then. I'm not like lpoet. I dont like lookin for the pieces you replied to. If you cant follow simple rules then oh well buddy.

Just wait till lpoet comes around to open them up.
    test
  15. lpoet

lpoet POET

^LOL...u the boss...
    test
  16. lpoet

lpoet POET

i wont be that active b/c my modem at the crib is fucked up.....i would just buy another one but i just spent 750 on my fuckin car.... :frown:
    test
  17. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Actually this rule was once already applied and has always been in consideration since before you and 49th even showed up in this place.

:cock:
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

haha sorry I didnt see this

perhaps renaming it to "forum" rules would be beneficial

edit: wow @ the moderator of this forum being a jackass.. I made a big mistake thinking there would be redeeming artistic value here, instead my posts are closed and replied to with "yeah yeah" because I didnt follow a forum rule, although I'm quite sure I've replied to well over 3 threads here, despite not being in the last few days. finding a new forum.
    test
  19. Xero Satsujin

I was here when the rule was first applied, and it might have been in consideration before me and 49th first started, but we pushed at the shit so much that yall kept tellin us to stop arguin in threads and that the so-called, "Realm Govt." would be tried out.
    test
  20. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Well my fault if u didnt like me puttin that in your thread. I did also tell you in one to read the rules too. And no you didnt reply to 3 theards in here. I only see 2 pieces you replied so far since I closed your pieces.

And xero you joined here in 2003...I'm talkin about things that been happenin since around 99. This aint just started when you and 49th got into it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.