"Forgiveness is a process."

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

anyone trying to ask a woman to be logical about this is missing the point completely. love is illogical by nature it has nothing to do with trying to be reasonable and rational.
    test
  2. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Forgivness is a process,it cant just happen over night-if ever.Its a life long process.Im working specifically on self-forgiveness in my counseling right now.I hold alot over myself.I chose to do alot of wrong things,hurt alot of people,and lose myself years ago and im a completly positive,functioning member of society now and have come to terms with EVERYTHING except im stuck on forgiving myself.I dont know if i ever will.And ive seriously come ALONG way in life these last few years but have found a huge obstical in my way of moving forward and that is forgiving myself. To say "one has to hit rock bottom" is very true but alot of people think they hit that bottom just to find out theres another door that will drop,and another one,and another one ect. I literally had to hit bottom-bottom of life as we know it to be bitch slapped by reality and come back to live and pick up-rebuild.

Thats my opinion,i believe forgiving yourself is alot harder than forgiving someone else.Ive forgiven damn near everyone whos wronged me in life.Theres 2 or 3 people that im not sure i can ever come to terms with,but otherwise...whats done is done.
    test
  3. desperate old man has no shame.

barrrrrrrrrrrrrf [funny]
    test
  4. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Depends on the "crime" really. If it were something trivial I see nothing to be gained by holding on to it, however for something that really wounds obv it takes a little longer None of us are perfect and I always try to remind myself of that if I'm struggling to get over something.
    In general I'm a very forgiving person, sometimes too much so.
    LiL Dead I totally feel what you say..........
    test
  5. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

so are women...i really feel when a man fucks up it's a dice throw rather he is going to be forgiven or not...or how long it will take etc...
    test
  6. L u c y

hmm iI must admit to being illogical on occasion lol, but nah when it comes to my man I dont play games. Havent got the time or the patience for such foolishness.....
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i missed ya Brit. i saw too much Dawgtanian [did i spell it right] in the alley. not enough BBG
    test
  8. L u c y

samii did you used to post in the alley?
    test
  9. Is he really that different? missed you 2 sami. hope married life is going swell.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Love is something you do, not something you feel.

So in that context, showing love shouldn't be illogical... however, if you depend completely on feelings, then you will move like the wind.

Forgiveness is not a process... the process is in the individual's mind.
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

33 would seem old to an 11 year old child, but it shouldn't to a 27 year old man... but you lack the mental acuity to know the difference.

I enjoy being above you however.
    test
  12. no need to get defensive because i simply called you a desperate and creepy old man trying to squeese e-tits. You've never beaten me in debate, but maybe when you start learning from your knock backs from the likes of sami and tight-eyes and actually develop some swag you will go up an inch in my estimations.
    test
  13. oh look, a deep metaphor. oh no its not, its iggy making no sense.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You stay kissin' butt in here... I bet your lips are brown.

How many times must Tight-eyes' name come out of your mouth when she isn't even relevant to the discussion?
    test
  15. I dont kiss ass at all, I just say it how it is.
    test
  16. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

hmm..no not really. but you gotta have a certain persona to function in the Alley. bunch of pricks in there if you ask me. full of losers high off internet bravado, trying to one up each other in a never ending game of "whose sarcastic line is it anyway?"

you dun bring dawg around these parts. maybe bc its not necessary?

married life is the fab life! if i would have known it was this poppin i would have gotten married a long time ago LoL

@ Lucy: I mainly lurk the Alley. Ive only posted consistently here. again, too many bums in the Alley. LD is like the suburbs of rm...its way quieter than the hood, but the people are civilized LoL...
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao @ suburbs haha it's like a private party here right? i like to say i'm the gracious host in the LD gated community lol. the alley is like the ghetto lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.