Force Feeding is the worst

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Frog, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Put it this way.

Trish is finer.

Trish is better.

Trish has made more money and paid dues.

Your point? Fuck a Playboy, any whore can do that. Chyna did that.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

her forehead irritates me

well they got another diva search and if they hire most of the finalists again then there will be more you never heard of..

they give these chicks this airtime, but they havent brought Alexis Laree up yet who was good in TNA with the gathering, and did some of those clockwork orange house of fun matches...
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

tnawrestling.com the new face of pro wrestling is here.. your wrestling alternative
    test
  4. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i agree. i knoiw they cut some way better looking chicks in like first round...but i dont think christy's done shit to be in playboy...i dont like that bitch.
    test
  5. Cane

Cane Guest

christy does have that "unique" look to her

the same looks that trish and various divas kinda have. they look unique, and can be seen as gorgeous to some-but ugly to others. that can be the best kind of attractiveness as they're not a dime a dozen so they're more obsessed over in this case.

it'd just be boring if you got some cookie cutter carbon copy dime a dozen model who looks like every other model and has zero personality. i don't think christy was a bad pick.

but-she doesn't deserve a higher salary
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

what the hell do you mean no work?? I see her every week on Raw doing the same shit as the other divas. The only ones who are on tv every week are Christy and Trish anyways.

Wrestling is a business, Vince Mcmahon owns it and runs it and does whatever he has to, to make more money for himself and the stock owners. To do so you have to please the general public. The general public enjoys beautiful women in skimpy clothes wrestllilng. They wanna please the GENERAL PUBLIC not some nerd that acts like he knows what hes talking about when he clearly doesnt. Christy gets a huge pop night after night/and shes in Playboy and doing alot of PR shit. She makes the company more money than most superstars therefore she makes more money than most superstars.

ps- the word imbecile is used by people TRYING to sound smart. You fucking turd
    test
  7. Cane

Cane Guest

wow. there's usually the people who think that what they see in front of them at that very moment, is what is, and that's that. never have they openly admitted so shamelessly.

this isn't just me smart guy, it's felt by WRESTLERS, IN THE COMPANY.

this fuckin idiot is just repeating his initial point which i already shot down.

when i said....there was no rebuttal....i....was....right. get it through your head. i've said multiple things you can't say anything back to, you just keep on saying the same thing.

the word imbecile is clearly a popular term amongst people who have discussions with you. you're clearly a stupid fucking idiot and that, i'm going to guess, will never change.
    test
  8. thaRooster

and you say wrestlers backstage are complaining....but id like to know which ones for that argument to hold up in this conversation. For all you know it was Molly Holly and Rosie complaining about it
    test
  9. Cane

Cane Guest

now you're just clinging to nothing man. that in and of itself is irrelavant. just stop arguing, you're too fucking stupid. you didn't even take your stance because you thought it was right, you just saw the chance to oppose someone.
    test
  10. thaRooster

my argument: Use common sense. If someone makes a company more money they should be payed more money.

your agument: Still unclear to me....do you think Christy should get payed less money because all youve done is try and diss me and make absolutely no point
    test
  11. Cane

Cane Guest

dude, this is one of the classic cases where you're too fucking stupid to realize your logic, IS...STUPID.

case closed, dumbass
    test
  12. thaRooster

you are saying im wrong but not giving an opposing argument

how is my reasoning stupid???

remember money is EVERYTHING it makes the world go round. Wrestling is a BUSINESS. Christy gets paid more than the superstars that she brings in more revenue than....shes not making more than HHH, Benoit, Michaels, Jericho, Trish, KAne etc etc....shes making more than the midcarders and backstage personel.
    test
  13. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

The Diva Search was fucking horrible, but Chrisy Hemme isn't that bad for a non wrestler. She probably sells the best of any Diva other then Trish. She works circles around Chris Masters any day.
    test
  14. Cane

Cane Guest

she got that money before she did anything

that alone owns the fuck out of that piss poor retarded bullshit argument you've mustered up for the sake of getting attention

you're a fucking complete idiot who lacks the ability to process common sense. you're stupider than a handful of broken rocks.
    test
  15. thaRooster

lmao you lost this argument

she won $250,000 in a CONTEST that included like 10 other bitches.....which means for weeks there was a handful of beautiful women on Raw. The money that this diva search made for the company is way more than 250,o00, and it was determined months before the contest even started that one of these chicks WHO GETS VOTED ON BY THE FANS were gonna win that money

you lost this argument and youre so mad that all you can do is call me stupid. Meanwhile youre the one who looks stupider and stupidper every post. I keep coming at you with logic and you keep arguing based on your personal opinion
    test
  16. Cane

Cane Guest

thanks.

this countered nothing. keep telling yourself you're "coming at me with logic", while anyone with a brain knows this is one of those classic situations where someone says something so fucking stupid it's almost impossible to articulate how goddamn retarded it is-and i'm an english whiz.

yeah i do don't i?

you had to emphasize that i lost twice, which is a nice easy giveaway you're just trying to convince yourself because i think you're slowly starting to realize how fucking stupid your logic is.

just for the fun of making you look like a pussy fart, let's add up the points you've had no rebuttals for.
    1. other divas have done more, brought in more money, paid vastly more dues, and actually earned there money. christy makes more money for nothing.
    2. she got this money handed to her for nothing before she brought in all of this money you pretend she does. does she REALLY make them all that money? that's playboy's money for the most part bud-people who watched wrestling for tits and ass, were already watching. she wasn't an actress or a famous model-she had zero cult following. the number of people who just started watching, for her, is miniscule. in fact, they wouldn't be watching just for her if they didn't watch before anyway.

you have written no rebuttals for those. you can type out words and call them rebuttals but it doesn't make it a logical counterpoint(but hey, if you tell yourself it is when someone's made you upset, it might convince you). you made yourself look like a total fucking retard in the other thread, it's not like you're a first time offender.

but no no-i'm sure you're right and the entire collective locker room full of professional wrestlers-GROWN MEN-isn't. the child on a rap board with a room temperature IQ is right and they're all wrong.

right...you're arguing from a POV where you are automatically wrong. fact.
    test
  17. thaRooster

i admit she sucks miserably as a wrestler.....but i dunno if you realized it but the womens division isnt exactly about pure wrestling anymore....its about bitches lookin pretty

heres why youre wrong....the topic says that Christy has been FORCE FED, meanwhile she was voted on by the fans, and she gets a huge pop every night. This is the last time im gonna post in this thread cuz youre just a moron. Everyone who reads this thread will clearly see i won this argument (except you cuz ur dumb)
    test
  18. Cane

Cane Guest

uhhh...yeah...who cares?

this is where i cracked a smile...cause i, nay, we, are not wrong.

huge pop? ummm...mid to average, nothing more than any other face "diva" gets...and she was voted in the way that they had to vote for someone. they didn't vote for what she's doing now. not even close, they voted for what she did then. two vastly different things.

translation: i have to make it known i'm not coming back because i lost the argument, and if i don't come back i'll look like a pussy, so i have to make it public that i'm leaving. i'm also calling you a moron because you called me one.

i'm truthful. you're retaliational.

*ahem*

HA
    test
  19. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

they didn't vote for Christy because they wanted to see her, they voted cause she was the best of the pieces of shit they had lined up. SOMEONE had to win, but the skits were gettin boo'd out the fucking arena thats why they had to get the Rock to try and save it and everyone still hated it.
    test
  20. if you wouldnt beat it up then you are seriously gay lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.