Force Feeding is the worst

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Frog, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frog

Frog New Member

First, it was Randy Orton now it's Christy Hemme.

Why do I get the feeling WWE is trying to make me like Christy Hemme?

()She always skips to the reading pumping her fist like she got a turtle up her ass.
    ()She's not that pretty. She looks like Nicole Richie's less attractive cousin.
    ()She has no wrestling ability, but yet gets a championship match at wrestlemania.
    ()She does that gay kick to the back of the knee, which makes her look like a cornball.
    ()How the hell did she beat Trish Stratus in a arm wrestling match?

I'm bias, but that's just how I feel.

I also like Trish Stratus, so that adds to the effect. I use to like Stacy Keibler the best, but now I like Trish Better. I like this whole mean girl character and her new personality is the interesting.

PS: Am I the only one who noticed that Christy Hemme got booed when she enter the ring to wrestle?
    test
  2. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

trish is cool.

therefore

trish > christy
    test
  3. Frog

Frog New Member

and not to mention all these no-name divas I never even heard of.
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

i thoroughly enjoy christy every time she enters the ring....and just cuz u dont like her dont mean shit, if you remember correctly she got her contract cuz she was voted BY THE FANS

who cares if she cant wrestle, id rather see hot bitches in skimpy clothes than ugly bitches who can actually wrestle
    test
  5. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

In a perfect world there would be room for both. You can have the Divas, and the ugly chicks wrestling....
    test
  6. Frog

Frog New Member

How many Divas do they have? They got all these Divas that aren't involved in any storyline and they don't even wrestle.

I'm tired of seeing WWE hiring every pretty face left and right.

They should spend more money on getting high-quality wrestlers.
    test
  7. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

Randy Orton > Your Favorite Wrestler.
    test
  8. Cane

Cane Guest

then there's the fact she's getting paid more than most people in the company for doing absolutey FUCK ALL

at least the fans are standing up to force feeding now. in the 80s, 90s and earlier days the fans would go along with it happily. then they went along with it, slightly frustrated but still willing to lend themselves to the cause.

now while a few whimsical fans still exist, alot of them boo it now. if they don't like someone the wwe is trying to make them like or boo a heel they don't want to boo-forcefully-they will tell them about it. it's why brock lesnar, steve austin, batista, john cena and many others had turns and got an eventual push.
    test
  9. thaRooster

Christy gets paid more cuz she makes the company more money than most wrestlers
    test
  10. Cane

Cane Guest

..no
    test
  11. thaRooster

Youre an idiot than

she was just on the cover of playboy you dumbfuck
    test
  12. Cane

Cane Guest

wow

one person tells you no and you go psychotically insane telling them they're dumbfucks and idiots

your reasoning is just plain wrong(though i don't think from past examples you're bright enough to realize why), but hypothetically if it was, christy got her money long before she was on the cover of playboy.

i'll let LOP explain it for me, because they just did it so well...

those are the facts. no rebuttal. no counterpoint.
    test
  13. Frog

Frog New Member

Kurt Angle, Ray Mysterio, Christian, Eddie Guerrero>>HHH>>Randy Orton

Yeah, I agree they can't force feed us like they use to.

Hulk Hogan's propaganda of eat your vitamins, and say your prayers got played out. The American Society want anti-heros, anti-authority, rebel, disrespectful, outlaw, or anybody that fits American culture today. They got tired of superman and "let's save the world from pollution" type shit.

Than came Stone Cold and the Rock, which is not a modern American hero who was meant for a good family show. Bret Hart turned heel once people got tired of him and started cheering stone cold. The rock was a heel with Nation of Domination, but eventually turned to a fan favorite with his charisma and catchy lines.
    test
  14. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

I know this whole Trish vs Christy thing is fuckin ridiculous, she cant wrestle worth shit..Shes like the female version of Zach Gowen. I cant believe they even gave her a match at WRESTLEMANIA..the biggest event of the WWE, and they let Christy have her first match there?!?!?!..SMFH.

Dey needa just leave dat bitch to modeling, put some women wrestlers dat deserve a title shot or some.
    test
  15. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I don't think people ever really got tired of bret hart. they just HAD to turn austin face and they won't let two faces feud. i loved bret as a heel though. the hart foundation angle they did is one of my favorites ever.
    test
  16. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Christy isn't so bad looking, although her face probably could ruin it.
    test
  17. thaRooster

shes hot as fuck and brings in more fans and revenue than some wrestlers do. Who do you think the people wanna see more Christy or Rosie?

just cuz your gay and dont wanna see hot chicks in wrestling doesnt mean most of the male population on earth is gay too
    test
  18. thaRooster

and the reason i called you a dumbfuck is not because im mad its cause if you cant see the logic in the fact why christy makes more money than some superstars you gotta be a fucking dumbass
    test
  19. Macabre

Macabre Guest

^lmao

guy's explaining his foul language.
    test
  20. Cane

Cane Guest

she gets paid more than any diva, for doing no work, doing less than any of them have, including the ones who bring in more revenue than she does

hey-you hear that? it's the sound of me knocking out your stupid fucking point and it's ridiculously stupid reasoning.

you're really making yourself look like a million bucks kiddo

"well you HAVE to be gay!!!!!!"

right...great logic you fucking imbecile. when i said there was no comeback for that, i was right.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.