for those who like there drums /melodys loose..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Hitman J, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

niggaz literally think they can do ANYTHING with the lil bit of bullshit they got.

this nigga got a casio and a 39.99 midi interface and he think he competin with platinum producers.
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Nigga I done heard Beats Made with Just a Midi Board and Softsynth Program...that would crush any Beat You Got.....Real Talkology....

What you need to do is get your head out of your own azz....and learn something......Lame...

And how can you even consider yo self a Platnium Producer?...show me one Platnium Plaque...

you more of a Dyck Riding Producer....who only get Placements on niggaz Dycks....

You the Ring Leader Hoe....who has all the Nord Keyboard and other fancy shyt.....and you still make sewage azz Beats.....Take all yo Gear to the Pawn....and delete that PMP account...you will really do the world a favor....

BKster
    test
  3. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

o TRUST aint no dickriding going on here pal.

yall just have an uncanny similarity.

both have platinum producer advice, and tips like you been doing it for years.

but your tracks sound like yall been recording yourself farting in a cup next to a fan.
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga Please....You Just Typing Nigga....You havent heard a track from me....

and the reason I know my shyt...is because I read my books,look at tutorials and study....you can do it too....but yall already got Platnium Plaques and shyt....lol...

Nigga I study to better my self....

And when you do hear my tracks.....you are going to eat all that shyt you said....
    You say you not dyck riding.....but seems to me that you are....so MG....consider yo self a fellow dyck rider member....

MG you done went from Real Niggaz Status To A Bytch Azz Nigga Status....SMH....Shame....A Hater Traitor is what I call niggaz such as yo self...and then yo tracks aint shyt either...MG...out of 40 tracks I just felt one...nigga you need to be more consistent...with yo Beats....

Xabition wish he was as Fly as Me....

BKster
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

"Boyz In Denial'....SMMH....

BKster
    test
  7. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

ahhahhahahsasasf
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

It's 08, and niggas is still quantizin?

Stop treating beats like math formulas, and just go off
    what you feel.
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

And it also 2008 and yo azz still trying to sell them....cheap Lame azz shirts...

If a nigga wanna quantize that Him....just as its you with them Lame Azz Shirts....I just know one wash will shrink the shyt out of it....

Coming up in here with that bullshyt...go back to that empty azz thread...

BKster
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Bitch killa chill man a computer cant put feeling into a piano like a human being can
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats True....I Agree...and aint shyt like playing naturally...but I also think that Quantizing Is Kool for some sounds also....you just gotta know how to create movement...In the sounds...

Like in a snare roll for example....you could set the velocity levels and volume levels to give it that Human Sound....May take more work but it possible...

Ill chill Hypnotik....but i wish you would tell them niggaz the same thing sometimes...

BKster
    test
  12. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

lmao this nigga is the truth
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

At least you not in Denial Like the Rest of These Niggaz.....You Feel What Im Trying to say....Quantizing Is Kool for certain Sounds...

BKster
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

if you makin a southern beat and you aint quantizing something....you lost

a lot of dudes in here acting like they got ridiculous timing....few do...very few...unless you a musician by trade your timing aint gonna be down like that without practicing what your gonna play over and over again.....

the tip is to quantize but humanize ...you gotta know when to quantize and with what....and you have to many times pull something OFF once you quantize it...which is a technique i use a lot...

sometimes your quantizing but subconciously....ill set the ruler down for quantizing...and look at what i got down in midi..and then slide and move notes closer to where they have to go...but not actually putting them exactly there...and then ill play back and realtime move shit around so it feels right...its not quantizing...but at the same time it is cause your using the ruler as a guide but not strictly putting your notes onto it

you shouldnt be quantizing a piano....you prolly should be quantizing your double time hats...you should be quantizing your kicks on the 1st count...of every bar if its there..and then letting the kick loose up the rest of the programming..you should be able to tell by ear what needs to be quantized....your snare should usually always be quantized on the normal 1,3 count...anything else or snare rolls could be loose....you can quantize the shit outta a basic boom bap hi hat and snare...unquantize the kick and the whole track has swing...its just knowing wtf you doing....snares are usually ALWAYS quantized...theres rare exceptions when you trying to do some weird shit...but most of the time they are always dead on....sometimes ill layer a looser snare on top of a quantized one..

as a matter of fact...when your working with 1/32 you NEED quantizing...and it actually sounds good at that....when your working 16ths at 90 bpms you can (and prolly should )work mainly unquantized...you working 32nds at 80 bpms you BETTER be quantizing.....usually slower tracks need less quantizing...faster tracks need MORE of it
    test
  15. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

It all depends on what kind of beat you are doin, and what instrument you are playing.

Everybody thinks their rules are golden...but to me, it's all about what works for you and what you are doin. If it sounds too stiff, then that's a problem, whether quantized or not.

I'm sure most producers, established or not, will go back and fix things when they play somethin a bit off beat...it's necessary sometimes. Liquid is right...only a few have PERFECT timing, especially if you're playing somethin hella complex.
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

homie my offbeat timing is flawless. ask about me
    test
  17. image1one

image1one New Member

test
  18. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Syncopation
    test
  19. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

soul artist from the 60s would play there drums/melodies slightly off beat....

not to the point where u could tell though... but more soul/feeling.. instead of super stiff and perfect
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats also called Engineering Know How....It just that Producers are Lazy these dayz....they dont wanna take the time to tweak there sounds and help give it the humanized feel...but I know its possible and niggaz are doing it everyday...

You can even quantize you beats offset a lil bit...not too much are it will sound real trashy....

All Im saying is that...the right Producer with the right Skills can Quantize a whole track and you wouldnt know the difference from if he play live are not....

The Secret Is Creating Movement

BKster
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.