for those who drink beer/liquor & weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by V E R B, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I love drinking, but it's gotta be weed...
    test
  2. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

no doubt it's da ganja. 10 times outta 10 i'd rather burn a spliff than drink
    test
  3. The Hideous 1

The Hideous 1 New Member

its close...hangovers suck ass but if ya got at least a fat bowl the next day, a hangover ain't shit...best shit is to drink yer fill then blaze up & chill, have a taco, play video games...it's a good thing
    test
  4. Mr Huxtable

Mr Huxtable aka Sincere

i've always been a drinker... i don't get hungover much and i get reaaaalll drunk... i can control myself well tho...

if i'm drunk in the early nite i'll smoke... if i'm drunk as helll late at nite like 2 and smoke i'm fuckin gone in like 30 min... i love to mix the two tho... great feelin
    test
  5. Insense

Insense take one...

hennessy man myself
    test
  6. Soyboy 408

Soyboy 408 New Member

blazing bomb is some chill shit right there, but me, i'd rather drink the liquor. You see all them ladies crowding over counter and keg like savages. wtf i want some too lol. But im ok with it as long they get their freak on when some lil jon shit starts popin. Here in davis, alcohol is the way of life lol.
    test
  7. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Yep.
    test
  8. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Both, i like doing both at the same time.

I love getting crunked out of my mind
    But
    I love getting baked...so, i like both equally. + alcohal is cheaper for me.
    test
  9. Emseeyi1

Emseeyi1 Solid Ground Ent

smoke all the way

when i drink i get all happy but incoherent and cant control myself & shit..ni99a can barely walk & shit and shit is just unreal...its cool when you are buzzed and slightly drunk, when you are smashed it really sucks...the sleeping & passed out time is good but once you start throwing up its terrible...i limit drinking...i dont like the taste of alcohol anyways..i cant function..

with weed i can still function..i'll smoke 2 single gram blunts and be blowed like nothing else, but i can still get up and wlak around, bullshit and do whatever...shit will be funnier but i'll be able to make it through life alot easier...its alot harder to live drunk..plus i can play madden & shit high...when i'm drunk that shit is a tragedy...i cant even pay attention....
    test
  10. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

thanks for that lil essay on it...... much easier to just say bud.....

lol na i jokin
    test
  11. fiktion

fiktion *******

Both are fun, either on their own or together.

But in terms of having to chose one and stick with it forever, chronic 110%.. alcohol doesn`t even compare for me.
    test
  12. CHUNKO

CHUNKO salute me bitches!

weed, alcohol makes me sick everytime
    test
  13. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol when i wanna get retarted ill drink when i wanna stay calm and be one with the earth and my body relaxed ill smoke a blunt
    test
  14. rukahs79

rukahs79 New Member

Bud's my preference any day of the week, but it does depends on the situation. I can't go to a party just blazed, I'm not social when I'm smokin unless I know you...strangers just bug the fuck outta me when I'm blazed. If I catch a nice buzz first and then smoke, woooo, thats a whole 'nother story! That shit is just the perfect balance to me, it puts me in the perfect mood everytime.
    test
  15. Emseeyi1

Emseeyi1 Solid Ground Ent

in person if i was high i woulda just looked atyou like ni99a please...

but if i was drunk i woulda slapped the fuck out of you...

thats why i chose weed, i dont need to catch a case. [teet]
    test
  16. dunnybrascoe

dunnybrascoe ShortyHo's Dad

what he said
    test
  17. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I definately prefer smokin weed over drinking. I have bad genes when it comes to alcohol, so ive had a lot of bad experiences...LOL oh man if I had a dollar for every time I said "I'm never drinking again" during a horrible hangover, I'd be... well you know the saying.

I remember countless times of me sayin this shit...

Or me going into the bathroom to take a shit when I'm drunk as fuck, then ending up pukin a bit, then waking up with my knees on the floor, hugging the toilet at 6am thinking i just passed out for a short time, walking out of the bathroom and seeing a dead empty house... funny shit.
    test
  18. teflon siege

teflon siege CEO of My DICK!

alcohol, but maybe cuz thats cuz i get into better adventures and have better situations drunk...when im high im normally surrounded by my boys and the only girls are my boy's chicas....

drunk however, its always girls lookin to fuck or wanting to get fucked up and then see what happens....

plus drunk i can function, high i have no motivation
    test
  19. For the Cause

For the Cause Liberty needs glasses

Man the fuckin weed.
    haha
    gotta have it though

liquor usually ill pass,
    beer i hardly ever drink,
    really im straight with alcohol,
    test
  20. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

alcohol seems to fade out the world and discoordinate a person

weed tends to intensify what your concentrating on and fade out the extraneous information and tends to not discoordinate you

i would say if your life sucks then alcohol would be the way to go drowning your pains in a bottle

but for a person just wanting to have some fun i say weed. im really not a fan of alcohol at all
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.