For those trying to lose weight....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by TeKneeK, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

Little story to tell ....

my co-worker is 40.. her mom is like in her 60's ... is about 5'1" about 145-150 pounds.

She eats alot and never excercises.

She wanted to lose weight... so what she ate bad, she quit... and all the usual intake of food she had in her meals per day.. she cut it by half.

she went from 145 to 125.. just from cutting her meals in half and chugging water.

No excercising.

my friend had the same situation... he was 170... told he had high blood pressure... was only 22 years old...

he stopped drinking soda (drank it 5-6 times a week) -- did the chicken and rice diet *carbs and protein* - drank water alot... and ate fruit in between 3 meals...

he's at 145 now.. and is currently on a strength training program with a bp of 123/82.

tells me his metabolism is soo fast he can feel his weight going down bigtime.
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

True... I lost weight swiftly at the beginning of this year, much faster than in the six months before where I'd been working out and eating loads. I just cut out all high-calorie and processed foods and ate healthy for a month. ONE MONTH. And everyone can see the difference.

Willpower is all you need. In fact, less willpower than it takes to drag your lazy, tired ass to the gym in the mornings instead of catching up on sleep.
    test
  3. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

Will power is the difference from being 20-30 pounds overweight or 10-20 pounds underweight at where u wanna be.

The good feeling is once u get up and ur out there excercising... ur pumped, awake, alert and smoking oxygen.

i always come back home feeling energized afterwards.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.