For those that don't know: Charron Exposed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fresco 5, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilZe85

LilZe85 New Member

Isn't orange make up mandatory around SoCo Dublin? haha
    Honestly though, that girl would be a stand out in any Dublin nightclub, from Coppers to Kyrstle. We have probably the worst looking women out of any country in the world!
    test
  2. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

Its just like everywhere else, if you live here, especially in a bad part of town, I can see why you say what you say..Its natural to feel that way, but if you look past that, they are there.

If your in a club, your bound to get hit on atleast twice by a girl that looks just like her, most times I don't even care

I'm not from Dublin by the way, I have to admit though, that you do have a point, I've seen some good looking Dublin girls though.
    test
  3. LilZe85

LilZe85 New Member

Where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
    I'm a former UCD student, which is pretty much universally recognized as having the hottest girls in the Ireland, I did my semester abroad in Boston College and the girls are on another fucking level over there. Even then people have told me that BC can't compare to Universities in California and Florida.
    test
  4. DILIGAF

DILIGAF Member

this HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    test
  5. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

That's Philly D, who is clearly blinking! haha.

Philly D>
    test
  6. DILIGAF

DILIGAF Member

are the women not good looking in ireland? serious.....
    test
  7. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

I could post some random pics now but I can't even be assed, my point was, that they are good looking.

In my opinion, alot of Irish guys are just tired of the same thing..alot of Irish girls are very tough in a way, which would probably be the reason why alot the men are going for foreign girls ..Kind of the same reason black guys go for white girls.

Lilze, I agree, I like American women more, but I like the lithuanian and polish even more than that. So its just a case of having something new, they all came here, and we all flocked to it. lol and how could I forget brazilian. but just because I like them more doesn't mean I can't point out enough Irish girls in my town that are good looking.

I'm from the north by the way.

University girls vs skangers and millies, whatever you call them..they both just dont add up..You have to look between that lol
    test
  8. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

I don't really care about Charron or Fresco, just had to chime in to say this is pretty dumb statement.
    Yea facebook has visibility of your IM's but not fucking RAPMUSIC.COM.

Another knee slapper lol Its got nothing to do with convenience and EVERYTHING to do with privacy.
    I've seen wall posts that have full blown conversation. But its just general chit chat. Not private stuff like imaginary boy friends.
    test
  9. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

If you want something to be private, in general you don't do it on facebook. IF you do, you're a dumbass. Do you deserve to get exposed? No, but you should have seen it coming.

And yes IM's are for convenience, not privacy. It's for Instantaneous Messaging. Not for, Private Messaging.
    Just because people post conversations on walls, doesn't mean IMing isn't more convenient. That's like saying because I have conversations via message boards, texting isn't more convenient.
    test
  10. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

Also , do you realise Boston, has a fairly high Irish population? along with the rest of America. lol

I think one of the problems here, is when it comes to modelling and stuff they go for skinny girls..and alot of the guys don't like that including me lol but it happens everywhere, including America, its just we have a smaller population. If that makes any sense

Speaking of Dublin girls, I was chatted up by one today, she was pretty hot in my opinion. Her friend was from Germany, they were selling wireless internet, it was funny as hell because they stayed at my house for longer than they should.
    test
  11. Sho'Biz

Sho'Biz Member

Dead @ this almost having more views than all the sticky battles combined.

Controversy >>>>>>>

Best tags i've seen inna while.
    test
  12. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Put the tin foil hat away man!

Yes, there are satellites everywhere and you can't expect everything to be unheard by all ears, but there is still privacy these days.

I live in Cali. If you call me from another state and start recording my conversation without my consent, you are breaking the law, and if you try to use that recording in any capacity it holds no weight. Even if I admit to a crime you can't use it in court.

If I go to a store and try on clothes in the fitting room, the store cannot record me, even if they are dead sure that I am stealing.

Just because you can access information doesn't mean it's yours to use as you see fit. Maybe I'm wrong since i don't use FB that much, but if it isn't on a wall, isn't it called a PM (PRIVATE message)?

edit: Ok, they aren't PMs, but still.
    test
  13. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

^^ this. plus the tin foil hat reference was on point.

plus addicted2aa is talking shit about utilitarianism (not that this issue needs a philosophical justification fml). it's not as simple as saying '10 people laughed; 1 didn't. therefore it's ok.' the challenge of utilitarianism is weighing up the impact of an action. if someone burns to death in a fire and 10 people laugh it doesn't mean the death was worth it. the (major) suffering of the individual easily outweighs the (minor) mirth of the many
    test
  14. Truesoldier

Truesoldier New Member

Why would you care if she claims KOTD paid her to do it, didnt you step down from KOTD because 1 battle rapper called you out on being a rat and you got all butt hurt.

I guess Pat was right.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.