For those that don't know: Charron Exposed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fresco 5, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

I dunno but I have quoted fresco in the last day or so as saying it's a dude.

To quote Fresco himself:

test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I'm on a messageboard so I discuss whatever hot topics on the messageboard This is one of the topics. And If I make a post and someone rebuts I will also respond
    Some morals are some morals are common sense of any respectable society.
    Certain morals shouldn't be subjective they should be common sense of any upstanding person. Someone can say constant lying doesn't break any moral code, but in most societies you would be hard pressed to convince someone of this.
    If this happened to someone you were friends with and private convo got exposed people wouldn't find it so accepting or so funny.

Addicted it's believed to be private as it's sent as a private message. Do you really end all your emails with " By the way don't post this email on a messageboard" Do you really think you should have to tell someone that for them to not know it's private. On facebook when you want a public convo you post on your wall Not sending a message but I guess we look at issues differently
    test
  3. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

A facebook IM is a private message? You're purposely hiding it from people? Then why the fuck you doing it on facebook, a company that saves logs of every comment you post, every picture you upload, and every message you send? That's known as foolish.
    You know why people don't have there conversations over wall posts? cause it's not convenient. It has nothing to do with privacy. Dead @ the idea of some one thing FACEBOOK is a place for privacy.

As to whether I end my emails like that, of course not. Because if I send it from my personal account Idgaf and if I send if from my work account, there is already a confidentiality agreement. If I want to hide something I don't expose it. And in general I got nothing to hide. I let all my flaws show, shit don't phase me.

Also what morals aren't subjective? Name two. Fuck it name one.

100% dis.

Women are just as shallow as men. They love how men dress, they love biceps, they love "Fuck lines" (those lines between leg and torso that point to the groin, show up on cut mother fuckers), Some like asses, most like bigish (6-8 inches, go above 9 and alot of bitches start to compain) dicks.
    When it comes to one night stands, Women are just ast shallow as men.
    test
  4. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

He is a battle rapper, they're the ruthless fucking people on earth!!!

Nah, that was childish from Charron but much more pathetic for Fresco.
    test
  5. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

Morals aren't a list of qualities or undoable actions, they're an incredibly abstract infrastructure of compulsions and judgements that effect the way you conduct yourself. it's incredibly difficult to articulate morals, you can't just be like 'my morals are honesty and not hurting other people' smh. morally right people lie when it's the right thing to do.
    test
  6. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

this thread could have been a story arc in the movie "mean girls" (god damn, lindsay lohan was thick)

shits real gay, my nigga... This should end violently, but considering those involved, I guess it won't
    test
  7. Boom

Boom paradox

apparently i have that girl sister or somethin emma tarsi added on my fb which is weird cause i dont add battlers and stuff. i think she randomly added me one day
    test
  8. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lmaooooooooo @ how elegantly put this is
    test
  9. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this whole shit gay tho
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  11. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lmaoooooooooooo that fuckin lion yo
    test
  12. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Jesus Christ, this.
    test
  13. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

wow@drew! :funny:

yo, who did the fucked by lion tag?
    test
  14. KanyeEast

KanyeEast New Member

dead @ MCPamflit trynna call out fresco knowing that hes too shit to do it through pure battling

once again, battlers, if this doesn't involve you and you don't like it, just ignore it RM doesn't care about your opinions
    test
  15. KanyeEast

KanyeEast New Member

wow @ all these random accounts calling fresco a faggot but in reality THEY'RE the one catching feelings and being emotional over a hip hop forum

let the entertainment carry on ffs
    test
  16. Mofuccas

Mofuccas New Member

Canada is converging to defend their icon a.k.a poster boy a.k.a charron

smh
    test
  17. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

LMAO, She ain't even all that. Where I live, she would be pretty much average at best. I'm convinced that alot of people heres gay

Frescos that one guy that thinks he got girls because he gets involved in all the girly drama, you know that one queer that everyone knows , he be hitting up your girl telling her all the drama then he loses her a week later because she realises hes as straight as a circle. Its usually girls that do this shit, thats what makes it gay
    test
  18. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

Mmmmmmmmm this.
    test
  19. LilZe85

LilZe85 New Member

Do you live in Ireland? If you do, that second sentence is a barefaced lie!
    test
  20. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

I take it you have never been here then lol, it depends on what part you go to really. The girls in the battle videos for example, that everyone on here was saying was good looking, we don't even really class them as anything, have you not seen the orange make up? haha kind of pathetic in our opinion and everyone here was drooling..so thats nothing compared to whats really here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.