For those that don't know: Charron Exposed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fresco 5, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Moronic? I've never recorded peoples calls I can understand sharing an email if someone challenges calling you a liar, but to do it as a joke is stupid childish and shows a lack of honor and principles. Just because we live in the information age doesn't mean that the younger generation shouldn't have principles. If you are having a private conversation with someone it should stay private.

Wow so you don't care about honor. I see why I don't get along with allot of your internet kids as we have different standards. Being a man is about honor. yall let the internet change who you are and who yall supposed to be.

Morals are not subjective. Keeping a private conversation private is common sense to anyone with a moral compass/ and u have not given any LOGICAL argument why it's ok.

But if that's the ways you want to live life that's on you. I choose to not let the information age or internet change what is common sense morality to me
    test
  2. neebus23

neebus23 New Member

Alot of sensitive ass muthafuckas, including battle rappers. Yall just became part of the bitch movement. Go fresco go!
    test
  3. neebus23

neebus23 New Member

How many dudes on RM have already tapped Ms. Tarsi? LOL
    test
  4. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

When she stopped posting I kind of just assumed she got fed up and killed herself.

*shrugs*
    test
  5. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Deathchamberz, regardless of your stance on the issue you're taking something that doesn't affect you in the slightest way too seriously.
    test
  6. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

Whether you do or not is on you, but the fact is people are doing it and chances are they're doing it to you as well. So if you're shit gets exposed don't be all WTF? Where did this come from? Just a heads up.

Not even gonna get into that other shit. Morals are completely subjective. The idea of not stealing? That's a societal artifact. We came up with it, and most other laws, as a way to protect and bond as a social species.
    Even more basic. The whole not killing thing? 2% of people are born with no inherent mechanism preventing killing. The only reason they don't kill is because of the law. Of the other 98% there is a significant portion that will kill in times of war without any desensitizing training. There is another significant portion that won't kill even with the training.
    50 years ago, Racism was OK
    300 years ago slavery was OK
    2000 years ago, having sex with children was ok
    In america, half the country finds the idea of sacrificing freedom for safety abhorrent and the other half thinks that putting lives at risk for freedom is dangerous and irresponsible.
    Morals are completely fucking subjective.
    If you believe in honor and all that shit, fine, more power to you, but the truth is not only is that an out dated concept, even when honor mattered,(in the west) it was a hypocrisy. Back during the height of Frances' chivalry period, knights regularly raped and murder people.
    test
  7. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

nah people who don't want to be involved in things aren't involved in them. he clearly liked people thinkin he had a gf. whats lame in my opinion (and i've brought this up before on unrelated topics) is someone who thinks 'how could you let people know what i actually said and did? I'm ashamed of that stuff!' is a reasonable, valid sentiment. if anyone feels comfortable enough to do or say something they should feel comfortable accounting for it and i swear that's just basic human being shit.
    test
  8. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

Gonna flip my role completely here.
    That is a valid opinion. If someone goes to a BDSM dungeon, they have an expectation of privacy. They fucking paid for it. If some one digs in and exposes that, it's a dick move. This situation is a little grayer as at no point was it mentioned that it was supposed to be private, until after it became public. SO...
    That being said, I personally live my life by your last point and kinda feel others should too.
    test
  9. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Fucking wow @ morals aren't subjective

You've got balls kiddo

Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to plant a face palmtree
    test
  10. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

Cool Opinion Hitler Thanks
    test
  11. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

i agree that it reflects poorly on the dude who goes snooping for that info, i just think not having the confidence to stand behind personal decision shit is a far greater character flaw than being a sexual deviant (which i don't think is a problem at all). and no one went snooping for this info it was given willingly
    test
  12. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

What is exposed here? all I see is fresco exposing himself as a cockblocker. He pressured her into saying shes not his girlfriend, and she was very weak and fell for it so in the long run you did charron a favour, but quit cock blocking. Faggots
    test
  13. Ps7player

Ps7player New Member

lol at the fag fresco for making fun of charron for being immature and doin this shit. and a bigger lol at the people who think fresco is the man for this. this topic should be called "rapmusic nerds who clearly dont talk to girls exposed"
    test
  14. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

women don't care how you look fresco, If you believe that, then I'm willing to bet my life that you get no women

I challenge you to explain this faggotry
    test
  15. Ps7player

Ps7player New Member

i dont even like charron but this is some female gossiping drama shit. what a surprise that fresco did this
    test
  16. carcasscasket

carcasscasket New Member

test
  17. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

What's this stuff about the tranny? Surely just a joke correct? Battle Rappers are fucking trannies?

I'm well aware how gullible this makes me look, but after a couple years of posting here, that is withoubt a doubt a new one to me.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

As said before, I'm aware it made me look gullible, and i of course didn't really believe it, but there were a couple people so adamant about bringing it up that I didn't know if there was some weird story surrounding it.
    test
  19. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

this... x10
    test
  20. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

DEAD @ dude in the background starin at her ass tho'...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.