For those that don't know: Charron Exposed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fresco 5, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

stay mad
    test
  2. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

You're still on this?

I've moved on, bro.
    test
  3. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

Its not even that, it's soul khan's army of gothams finest.

TBH this is nearly 30 pages deep and in all truth the only reason the thread should have been made public again is so everyone could read about it instead of asking in nearly EVERY thread what it was about and what happened. Thread was made a few days ago in the wee hours of the morn. Fun was had then. Anyone coming in to try and perpetuate this situation any further is just making a bitch movement.

On another note, there's really no necessity to be stating your opinion on the matter anymore. Either you enjoyed the read or didnt, it's pretty simple.
    test
  4. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

can some one please explain what happened?
    test
  5. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

you pretended to tell the truth but Charron and Fresco exposed you. Simple really.
    test
  6. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

It isn't.
    First off, the stuff she was saying, wasn't that private. Apparently all sorts of people knew.
    Second, Until later on, she never asked for stuff to be kept private. There should be no expectation of secrecy if it isn't asked for.

As to bitchmade and Fresco being gay, those are completely separate issues.
    That being said, yeah Fresco acted like a dick. But let's not act like this was any huge breach of trust or anything. Fresco and Charron have made it pretty clear they don't like each other. Charron's friend hits up Fresco and gives him information, without asking for discretion at all.
    She's not Fresco's friend. Why shouldn't he go out and expose it? Charron was fronting and Fresco called him on it. That's what this comes down to. Did he do it in a dickish manner? Hell Yeah, but then again, Charron's been a dick to him so, paybacks a bitch.
    As to whether you should post screen shots, sure why not? If they don't want to be known, then black the name. Not sure who'd give a shit anyway, but that's irrelevant. People getting pissed off because he brought a girl into this beef, but in a way she was already in it. She had willingly agreed,(perhaps even proposed the idea) to be his fake GF. At that point, shes not an innocent bystander, shes part of the battle rap scene and fair game for any one.
    TyroneHuston already said it. If this happened in a battle no one would have said shit, but because he aired it on RM people are all up in arms. It's bullshit
    test
  7. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

cory charron lied to our faces
    test
  8. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  9. Choppa Zhivago

Choppa Zhivago ★★★★★★★★★★

test
  10. Sirb

Sirb New Member

whos the bigger loser.. the one with the fake girl or the one who spent all this time diggin up info making screenshots to post on a message board because he was bitter he lost a battle?? hmmm
    test
  11. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

test
  12. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

test
  13. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

wow fresco's bitchmade....i mean im sure you've suspected lies being told to u by other battle rappers, but you single out charron huh? hahahaha....cant wait til someone steps up and just knocks u out at one of these battles someday
    test
  14. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

over hyped
    test
  15. Gene Oak

Gene Oak The anti-white white

Apparently time travel is possible. I woke up and logged into rapmusic today and realized I was back in high school.
    test
  16. JSym123

JSym123 Member

BOOM

Spot on.
    test
  17. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

only on rapmusic could people get obsessed over something like this and actually praise fresco for all this faggotry

I actually was convinced for a while fresco was straight but dude is always tryna show proof that he likes women, getting kinda weird and suspicious imo

unless these 2 are tryna build hype for a battle or something, this is very very pathetic lol
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Wow then me an you have different ideas If I send anyone an email regardless of what's in the email I expect for them to keep it private unless we agree to share it with someone. Its not like the conversation was on a front wall. It's like speaking on the phone you don't expect someone to record the phone call and play it for others.

If you are a person with honour I shouldn't have to say at the end of an email By the way don't share this email with people. It's expected when I send YOU a message that it's between me and you. I think anytime sharing emails of someone is a huge breach of trust and shows the kind of person Fresco is.

I think because it's Charron is the only reason so many people seem ok with it and somehow don't see it as an underhanded move.

If it happened in a battle i wouldn't have an issue as it's a battle But if he pulled out the props I wouldn't like it as I find props in battles corny.

I don't even have a problem with the exposing of what's going on with Charron and the chick I don't really care about who Charron's dating. But screen shotting an email is wrong and there's no LOGICAL argument that makes that ok.
    test
  19. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

First off, you live in the information age, if you don't expect people to record your calls and emails, you're kinda moronic. People are being told daily, that you should always be ready to record the shit happening around you. Not to mention with all the big brother/Google shit going on, the chance that details your personal life aren't being recorded is small. So expect that. Cause it's happening.
    We have different ideas, yes. The world is full of people with different ideas of what acceptable boundaries are. So to simply say Fresco is wrong, because his moral code may be different than yours is pretty egocentric.

As to honor, what the fuck is this the middle ages? Who the fuck cares about honor anymore?
    Logical argument that screen shooting an email is ok? Yeah I got one or two.

No one was hurt by this. If he'd posted to 4chan, yeah maybe that's not ok because Laura's life would be hell. Instead all she got were some freind requests and messages. I'll bet the majority weren't even negative. So that makes it OK.

Charron was lying, Fresco exposed the Truth. Most people don't like being lied to. So exposing the truth could even be called a moral act. He post screen shots as a way of citing his source, so it couldn't be denied.

Lots of LOLs were had. In the grand scheme of things, I think more people enjoyed the thread then didn't, creating a greater amount of total happiness in the world. Admittedly I don't have the numbers but we can make a poll if you disagree.

Using the logic of a utilitarian, there are alot of arguments that can be made that it's ok. If you use some old school idea of honor and a fixed moral code, than yeah, arguments are harder to make. But since morals are completely subjective, I can and have made the argument.
    test
  20. neebus23

neebus23 New Member

epic win!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.