For those that don't know: Charron Exposed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fresco 5, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

If yall didn't already hate Charron you would see how gay it is what Fresco is doing.

For even "exposing" a private conversation to the world is real childish in it's own right.

What was the point And he looked real sad with the number thing
    test
  2. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

its not childish its funny

you ppl take things way too serious lol
    test
  3. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

I have nothing against fresco or charron they're both two of my favorite Mcs, this shit was still pretty funny though. Only thing i would of done is blurred her name, thats about it..
    test
  4. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

I can't lie, exposing somebodies private conversation online is beyond wack and immature. Some fools would do anything in the name of a 'joke'. And no matter what fucked up shit you do, there will always be retards ready to snicker at your actions so that you think its cool.
    test
  5. Buddy Wedlake

Buddy Wedlake New Member

isn't the girl at hand just as guilty as charron of being lame? if you read the charron response thread he states it was her idea. it almost sounds like fresco is butthurt that she didn't send him a fake relationship request and he's jealous of charron. it seems like after reading the screen shots that fresco is sweating her. who knows though, she may see that as an asshole move and suck him off at the next event. girls are stupid, and for that i praise god
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Please ban DeathChamberz.

Clearly. No debating.
    test
  7. DeathChamberz

You know things can be childish AND funny. But it's definatly not the actions of anyone of a adult level of maturity. It's something you would find in highschool at best.

Ban me because I don't find posting up private conversations on a public forum a funny joke? Or because I'm not on the hate Charron bandwagon? Or because i'm not on Fresco's jock pretending like this isn't a reaction to being butt hurt for losing a battle?
    test
  8. battlefan

battlefan New Member

it's embarrassing how "interested" fresco is in charron's personal escapades.. or lack there of.. he's showing his true colours with this whole scenario and these ridiculous post's and the insentient trolling.. good thing he can battle as well as he can .. smh.

no bias.. charron is a damn nerd, but at least he has class and respect, fresco is a clown for this.. and that girl needs to fall back and ignore fresco, but she's probably too nieve .. smh.
    test
  9. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

Ya'll acting like exposing a conversation is a big deal. They've said that most people knew it was a joke anyway, so why hate on that? The girl had been on rm with her name as the sn for awhile before Fresco posted the facebook, so clearly she shouldn't mind her name being out there.
    And even if she didn't, she was a known figure in the scene, who was "dating" a battler rapper. If she didn't know that was gonna bring her exposure, shame on her for being dumb and shame on Charron for not informing her. They also should have both known the fakeness was gonna come out at some point, so neither of them should be upset.
    As for whether the way Fresco didn't was lame or not, yeah it was a dick move, but hardly one that should have anyone pissed off.
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Any of those reasons will do.
    test
  11. apalanchau

apalanchau wtc aint nutin tafuckwit

co-sign ness and soul khan to the fullest.

fresco is an insecure bully "i really don't care tbh" sure you don't :funny:
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

DEAD@Battle Rappers and people who support and applaude Battle Rappers for exposing their opponents to find a moral high ground with what Fresco did.

So it was wrong for him to do this, but if he said her name or showed the convo in a battle against Charron, it would have been OK? GTFOH!!!

This new rap battle environment encourages shit like this, and everybody eats it up.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right, but it does have it's entertainment purposes and stuff like this shouldn't be a suprise anymore on RM or within the battle rap community.
    test
  13. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Fresco on some real greazy internet cockblocking BS. Always thought u were a shit rapper didn't know ur a shit human being too.
    test
  14. 2813308004

2813308004 New Member

I don't know how to feel about this Charron/Fresco debacle until Chedda Cheese weighs in.
    test
  15. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

wow@ all these Charron aliases coming in to defend him.
    test
  16. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Chedda Cheese don't need to pretend sno dat
    test
  17. apalanchau

apalanchau wtc aint nutin tafuckwit

:funny: no
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

You act as if it's not. Exposing private emails or pm's or anything that is not posted in public is true bitchmade actions. Fresco wonder why he gets gay jokes needs to stop acting like a chick.

The other day someone sent me a PM agreeing with a post I made on the trouble of GT however didn't want to go public with it. It would be bitch of me to post the screen shot to prove that people agree with my opinion.

Why would you expect private conversation to eventually come public? I talk to many battlers private that don't go public.
    test
  19. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Is anyone addressing how Fresco posted a pic of a handprint he put on a tranny's ass as a way to diss Charron and show he gets more ass then him?

And honestly, is it some kinda surprise that Fresco can pull more tail then Charron? You wanna see if you are truely pimpin, go up against 360. Try and pull a ho from him, then you get props from me.

As long as he aint bangin trannies.
    test
  20. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Wow, this was a long read from start to finish... took about an hour lol

Not regretted.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.