For those that accuse Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of being a pedophile

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

So your sister was ready for marriage at 9?

If an adult male had walked your fourth-grade sister home from school one day and told you and your mother that he wanted to marry her and put her in a house and let her have his child .... you would have found that appropriate? And you would have considered other factors besides her age while mulling his proposal?

Just asking.

*edit..and don't cop out behind "It's illegal in my country"...this is a hypothetical question. You say "mature 9-year-old" types are suitable for marriage and child bearing...you also say your sister was one of them. I would only like to know if you could envision tolerating her marrying a man as a fourth-grader and having his baby.
    test
  2. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Islam most definitely was spread by the sword. What do you think those muslim armies were doing after the religion was founded? You think they were teaching east Africans how to read or something, and the Koran was the only book they had (and their swords were only for hunting)? You think they went to India to trade for curry so they could feed the African reading camps, and out of the goodness of their heart they shared their beautiful book with the Indians too (and their arrows were for shooting down Indian birds)?

Thrilla....number 1: Know the history of your religion. The European slave trade ended 150 years ago. Meanwhile, Arab muslims are enslaving Africans up to the present day in African nations such as Maurutania and Sudan. You, They, never were the benevolent bringers of truth to Africa. And in India, Islam's conflict with Hinduism IS STILL GOING ON 1300 YEARS LATER, even after India was split into two pieces.

Number 2: You are being disingenuous about Koranic verses that talk of killing unbelievers. Their is nothing "symbolic" or "metaphoric" about them. Anything ever written can be interpreted as a metaphor - like this paragraph - doesn't make it so.

Number 3: I'm amazed I got you to concede that Islam is a culture "to some extent", as disingenuous as you are. But you must admit, few girls look sexier than a white Canadian girl wearing a hijab on a snowy winters day.
    test
  3. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Islam first surfaced in india by arab merchants and traders who propagated the religion to the indians. I did extensive research on Islamic history, i had experts in islamic theology (scholars) teach me a lot about islam and the history pertaining to it. You rely on biased google websites (daniel pipes?) as your basis for knowledge, i've come across google scholars such as yourself before so i won't even bother wasting my time with you (you frantically go to google after every reply) lol you think the websites are all correct. Listen, there's a lot you don't know, and a lot you think you know. Islam was not spread forcefully on to people, the progression of islamic conversion happened very slowly within africa, first with the berber people and then the sub-saharans. The sub-saharan slave trade was different from the trans-atlantic slave trade, although there are some parallels. The slavery in Sudan and Mauratania is more political than anything. Sudan's been having political turmoil for a long time coming. After 'islam was founded' the believers were being persecuted by the meccans, and they defended themselves when neccessary. The muslims fought the persians because the persians seen the arabs were gaining more power and consolidating their rule with other arabs through islam, they didn't like that. The romans were always trying to tame the arabs and rule over their people (syria etc), so the arabs fought the romans at the same time after the romans attacked them. There's two reasons to fight in islam, one is to relieve others from oppression and the other is to relieve your own kind from it. As for conflicts between religious groups in countries, you can find that just about anywhere. Christians are often persecuted by hindu's in india for being 'traders', go figure. And your right, there's nothing metaphoric about it, however, that only applies if i was going to be 'metaphoric' or 'symbolic' in the first place. If you can't interpret the quran, ask a muslim, go straight to the source lol

The problem with people like you are that you already have your mind made up. You dislike people that are different and anything your country or your people appear to be against. You read anti-islamic websites and get 'its and bits' of info on a subject matter and think you know all there is to it. Do you know islamic history chronologically? Or maybe you just might attempt to google that too. Do you know the indepth history of all slave trades? You have very little knowledge about things, i was able to tell right from the very beginning, and im no teacher.
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

She was mature and adolescent at that age to make the decision whether or not to marry. Whether or not she was ready is a personal question she'd have to answer. I'm 28 and still not ready for marriage and really don't have intensions of getting married either.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Imperial1

If it's not allowed here, then why would I take a risk like that. If I had a 9yr old who walked, talked, thinks and speaks like a grown woman, then I wouldn't oppose to it. If a 9yr old is still thinking like a child, then I would be against it. And the fact that it's illegal does matter because people like you would still attack me.

Imperial1
    test
  6. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Let's not subside the fact that aisha was a pubescent 9 year old which is a big difference between a prepubescent 9 year old.
    test
  7. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

there is a great variety of muslims around the world of all different cultures, nationalities and languages. Islam is practiced in pluralistic societies, including the US.

many of the things you said can also be applied to christianity. christians all over the world read the bible. and in the past, it was common for people studying in jesuit schools to learn hebrew, greek and latin so that they could read the original scriptures and the oldest documents. Not very long ago, Mass used to be held in Latin. and many traditions that are still practiced in the Church go back centuries. really, you could make the culture argument with any religion, but that doesnt stop religions like christianity and islam from taking root in a variety of cultures. and Islam itself is pluralistic, since it has different branches and schools of thought.

by the way, the quran does not insist on women fully covering themselves in the burqa.. it only recommends that muslims dress modestly.

no, the quran states that christians and jews are peoples of the book and should not be persecuted. and in the history of the Caliphates and other Islamic states, christians and jews were not persecuted and were allowed to practice their faith.
    test
  8. Imperial1

Apparently these clueless idiots do forget that fact and don't care what difference it makes. Nevermind that in christianity and judaism, the same things were practiced among those younger than 9yrs old.

Imperial1
    test
  9. Imperial1

I don't see why people make a big deal about that. If a woman doesn't like exposing her body parts and her figure, mainly to avoid these lustful and perverted men (and sometimes women), why hold it against her? Nuns do the same thing.

Imperial1
    test
  10. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

It's funny how he condones it when it comes to christianity but when it comes to islam its wrong and evil
    test
  11. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

HUH? If someone shows me that Jesus pushed his grown man's dick into a little nine year old girl.....pubescent OR prepubescent......then I will never step foot in a church again.

ps. In that Youtube vid you posted Thrilla, your preacher said it was European Christians who introduced the idea that 9 year olds are too young, while Arabs always found it acceptable. You can't argue it both ways.
    test
  12. Imperial1

Is Jesus the only prophet in christianity or did yall just completely forget about moses, paul, soloman, daniel etc?

Imperial1
    test
  13. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Christianity is the worship of Jesus....not the worship of Moses, Paul, Soloman, Daniel, etc....

lol
    test
  14. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Abraham pbuh had fornicated with a young maiden girl names hagar, according to the OT he was 86 years old when he had ishmail pbuh

Joseph married Mary, she was said to be 12-14 at the time while joseph was in his 30's.. he fornicated with mary.
    test
  15. Imperial1

But muslims don't worship Muhammad. Islam is the worship of Allah, and Muhammad is NOT Allah. And neither is Jesus. They are both prophets.

Imperial1
    test
  16. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I'm sorry, where was Mary's age quoted in the new testament? Quote me chapter and verse.

It's not relevant that Abraham "fornicated" with Hagar. Was she 9 years old?

Now you're trying to equate "fornication" with pedophilia. SMH

I'm just waiting for you to just come out and say that it was Allah's will for your prophet to fuck a little girl.

Just be on your merry way and hope for 72 virgins in the afterlife.

(Funny how your perversion is even evident in your mythology)
    test
  17. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

I'll get to answering those questions but before that, you stated if Muhammad (pbuh) was a prophet of god then why didn't he outlaw marriage at the age of majority (puberty) - [which i already provided an answer to].

Well there's a flip side to that coin. Why didn't any of the prophets of the bible or Jesus (pbuh) outlaw marriage at the age of puberty if it was "so wrong?" As many of us know, young girls were married at the age of puberty/first menses (adolescents) to much older men during biblical times.

Here's one example of young marriage straight from biblical text: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx6kivdqoEs

I'll answer my own question, it's because God did not find it to be wrong. Some say there's a difference between morality and social norms, i think in this case the only people who detest this marriage are intolerable people who can't accept the way of life of other cultures. If you study the age of consent globally, you'll come to find out that not everyone agrees with your outlook. When it comes to your case, you're simply hypocritical (speak good things about Christianity but tarnish the image of evil and foreign Islam, although i can find you parallels quote for quote from both books).

Catholics and historians alike have come to the conclusion through facts and hints of information from the bible that Mary was 12-14 and Joseph 90. It's believed that Hagar, being the maiden she was, fornicated (meaning having sex) with 86yr old Abraham (pbuh) according to the OT. She was of child bearing age unlike Sarai.

As for a Muslim man dying and receiving 72 virgins, untrue. What's often quoted is a hadith by Tirmidhi stating a Muslim will receive 72 Houris, which is a very weak chain of hadith. Houris are not human btw. Women have a higher status than houris and a man will receive 2 houris according to al bukhari (strongest hadith collection) and women will also receive spouses (if one was not married on earth then she will be matched with a groom in heaven).According to the Quran, both men and women are entitled to what their souls desire in heaven, equally.

According to the bible, David and Solomon (pbut) had numerous wives and concubines (yet Muhammad reduced the # of wives a person can have to 4), yet you say nothing about that. In the bible, many verses/quotes contain disliking of pagans and slaughtering them too because of their beliefs, yet again, no mention. You see, i can pretend to be a bigot just like you in order to nail my points into your thick skull. For every so called 'violent' or 'misogynistic' or 'intolerant' verse you find in the quran, i can match it with a verse from the bible.
    test
  18. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

LOL...Imperial are you muslim? It's hilarious how you're telling me Jesus is not Allah. Neither Christian or Muslim would say that's the case.

It's funny how we argue about God but the world still goes 'round. Who HE is, who HE is not. I'm not in heaven so I don't know. I'm sure if I argued over who God is passionately I'd feel really stupid about it someday. (Because if I really knew, I wouldn't have argued)

I don't know God, but I like to believe that sex with 9 year olds is not, and could never be, and has never been, godly.
    test
  19. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Know what? I'm thinking about it.... and I can only understand sex in terms of how it's viewed in my culture, in today's world.

Maybe in another culture in another time it could be something non-exploitive and confusing to a 9 year old, who herself would hypothetically be vastly different.

*****.....???......you win.
    test
  20. Imperial1

Yes I'm muslim. And Muslims do NOT say Jesus is Allah. Read the Qu'ran and see for yourself.

Well tell that to the countries that make it legal and those that who are in the cultures that practice marriage to 9yr olds.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.