For those that accuse Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of being a pedophile

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

If it's a "cultural thing", then I'd argue that Islam is a "cultural religion". It's holy language is arabic, it's holy land is Saudi Arabia, it's laws as laid out in Scripture are not aimed at the individual to guide them in governing their own heart, but rather they're aimed at the society, to guide them in governing a group. Islam is a cultural religion.
    test
  2. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

She reached puberty by the age of 9, something already mentioned in the thread.
    test
  3. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

If you didn't get it the first, second, or third time, then it makes no sense beating this into you. I said that Islam adapts to norms specified by the culture, such as age of consent and marriage. However, the fundemental values of the religion never change. You're deriving to your own self diluted conclusions. You might as well call Christianity, and Judaism "cultural religions" while your at it in that case, and even Dharmic faiths for that matter. I think your overstanding the subject at hand, and attempting your very best to poke flaws in my argument which has been exhausted already. It's been simplified enough and broken down into enzymes, your comments above get subsided. Try something new for a change.
    test
  4. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

How can Christianity be cultural?

How Christians practiced in the sixth century, they practice the same way today.

This is precisely because the religion didn't attempt to govern culture.

Islam, on the other hand, attempts to govern culture. "We all pray a certain amount of times, we all go to the mosque a certain day, we all fart in a certain direction and wipe our ass with a certain hand...etc"

How can such a religion change with culture? It *IS* a culture.

Just because your Prophet didn't decree "all women must marry at 9" you act like what he did was ok.

You call him a Prophet of God and try to do as he did in all things, right down to wiping your ass ... but you won't marry as he did? Because Europeans ("infidels") say not to? Give me a break. You know he was wrong.
    test
  5. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

9yrs old, consentual, lawful, adolescent, has the same adult conscious as myself, then yes, it is humane. Take the whole statement into consideration, not part of it.

Imperial1
    test
  6. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

The old testament is still a part of Christianity, and the mosaic laws were practiced until Jesus made a new covenant with god, there's a perfect example how religion can change with the progression of culture and time. The jews either reformed the mosaic laws or don't practice the mosaic laws any longer.. I think its clear that we're going in circles on this that's why i won't bother typing any further on this.

As for marrying 9 year olds who are pubescent, in that context, it's no different then marrying a 33 year old woman. The prophet married women, no stress was put on what the particular age was so long as they were pubescent. The prophets first wife was in her 40's.. should muslims all marry 40 year olds now? Your stressing the age, the whole idea is marriage not age. Marriage is the sunnah, not the age of marriage. The prophet had wives of different age groups, aisha being the youngest, but his other wives were much more older.

Are you serious, do the middle ages/medevil times ring a bell? Even christianity has adapted to cultural norms as long as the fundementals don't change, read up on typica.. you think Greeks practice orthodox christianity identically to Serbians? Both have their own typica.. which denotes to their culture. I find it funny how non-muslims think they know more about islam than muslims themselves, you can't be serious. I've learned all about this a long time ago lol
    test
  7. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

smh

How many 9-year-olds on the planet "have the same adult consciousness" as you, Imperial1?
    test
  8. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

There was a progression from Judaism ==> Christianity ==>Islam...they are different traditions.

Christianity doesn't govern culture. If you've ever read the bible you'd know there's nothing in there dictating how a society should be run. There's nothing in there detailing how groups of people should act. (Those laws in the Torah aren't practiced by Christians....just as Christ's pronouncements aren't given much weight by muslims) But Islam tells you how to fart and wipe your ass. In Islam everything is regulated, nothing is free.

But I see you're finally getting down to it. You're finally admitting that you think it's ok for someone to sex a 9-year-old.

The infidels and me have a clinical term for that: "pedophilia"

Play your cards right and maybe 72 9-year-olds will be waiting for you in heaven.

smh ... what a lust-filled people you are.
    test
  9. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

You're simply a simpleton, and you're uneducated, period. Christianity governed europe in the middle ages (seperation of church from state came from rebelistic outcasts who were also the early pilgrims of your country), and the mosaic laws are from the old testament, the old testament is part of the bible (a part of christian theology no matter if its practiced or not). The 10 commandments are a part of Christian law as well, the bible gets into detail on how people should live (and how a society should live), otherwise it wouldn't be a religion. As for pedophilia, never supported it once. You just have a small mind that can't grasp too much information at once, your also guilty of a crime called 'willful blindness' which means: subside all the information a person provides you and go on the oppositional front in order to vent your true intentions. You made your intentions quite clear with your last post, and i thank you for that, you had your mind made up before initiating any type of dailogue with me. Your the type of person that subsides facts and evidence to support your own cause, which is patrionize those who are different, which has been your theme throughout this thread. I provided you with exemplification/compare and contrast, and just str8 up replies with no bs inbetween, and you still spew out garbage, its just now your garbage stinks more than it did before. You reek of prejudice and ignorace.. all your replies have been rebutted even before you exchanged any words with me.. i'm not one to usually resort to ad hominems but your an exception in this case.. you're an incoherent waste of time, take a look at your posts, you contradict youself right from the beginning, and your boldly wrong from the get go... like a said waste of time.
    test
  10. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

A 9 year old from a society where youngsters have a very mature mentality and support families. There's 12 year olds who support families in other cultures, 15 year olds who lead armies and conquered countries in history, so who are you to pass a judgement on all 9 year olds past or present?

9 year old aisha was a pubescent young woman who was mature in nature, and had the cognitive ability to decide on who she wanted to marry, which she did, otherwise the marriage wouldn't happen. She was betrothed to another man before the prophet, so again, don't criticize her norms because you have no right to tell other people that their way of living is wrong and yours is right. If the matter is subjective in nature then take it for what it is and shut it, because no two people are alike, and wth that said not everyone will agree with your opinions.. welcome to life pal.

"consciousness" is a word btw, so i have no idea why you would implictly state it isn't. Either that or its the sentence your so worried about. i got no problem with it and u shouldn't either, i think he got his message across just fine.. only pricks knit pick.
    test
  11. Degenerate One

Degenerate One Noe Nose Touching

And thrilla....your either trying to justify pedophilia, or your a Muslim apologist who;s trying to defend the actions of your fake ass leader
    test
  12. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

First off you have no idea what im saying because you indirectly just told me that, and maybe if you read previous posts you'd get an idea.. and
    LMAO how am i a muslim appologist please answer that question, at least come up with a term that's befitting for the person. I'm not trying to defend anything, i'm simply telling the truth, there's a difference. And i'm also educating those less fortunate.. and there's no sound arguement you could ever come up with that could ever be correct in me 'justifying pedophilia' because im not. BTW who's your leader?
    test
  13. Imperial1

You'll have to count the many that still exist in the current world that do to get that answer.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Imperial1

No he's not justifying pedophilia. If Aisha were not an adolescent or recognized as an adult at 9, then' Muhammad would not have married her.

Imperial1
    test
  15. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Had a question for you rap critic the degenerate
    Do you think spaniards, or lets say the italians.. orrr the French are pedophiles or support pedophilia?
    test
  16. Degenerate One

Are you trying to turn this into a "white man" thing haaaaaaa

How can you generalize a race of people? There are always going to be those who are FOR and against pedophilia...I consider 9 years old, to young to make a conscience decision about these things.

And if your attracted to a child...THATS PEDOPHILIA.

Remember when you were 10 years old? what type of decisions were you making?

I dont give a fuck about age laws. I do however care if the girl is mature enough.

Think, once a girl gets her period...that is the START OF PUBERTY.

Has her body matured? no, she's just starting to grow breasts and pubic hair.

Once they hit the teens ....thats when people start becoming extremely curious and exploring sex. (not saying it doesnt happen before, for some)
    Usually, its with teens your own age...which is perfectly fine.

But an older person knows how innocent young love is, they know how to corrupt it, they know how to manipulate younger people. SO if they make the conscience decision to take advantage of their naive-ness. Then I'd say, theyre crossing the line.

Now if you look at molestations/statutory rapes...sometimes...the younger counterpart engaged the older ones!. So the younger ones are curious, and fascinated with older people. IF the adult makes the choice to take advantage of that, they usually are greedy self serving,...self righteous assholes that are lusting after her.

It doesnt matter what the age standard is for marrying in other countries... or whats "recognized as an adult"....a child is a child, a teen is a teen, an adult is an adult. Its the same everywhere. THE BODY DOESNT LIE.

The majority of people who marry theyre children off, are doing it out of custom. Who says these people ARENT corrupting the youth? it isnt corruption because its part of tradition?

Or is it, they just like sex with children?

And I'm sure since Mohom paraded around as a "prophet" he could of had any girl/woman..man...he wanted. lulz.

"I am a messenger of God" and you get all the primitives on their knees praising you ready to suck your cock.

My leader is myself. Religion is a tool used by the elites to control the simple minds of the sheeple.

But by the way you presented the question..with an undertone of snobby-ness, you thought I was going to say Jesus?

As if following "Allah" is any better? Doesnt Mohom call for the hatred of Jews?

So if we compare...by todays standards.

Mohom = Hate people based on race(Jews)
    Jesus = Anger at people based on their actions

Mohom = KILL THE INFIDELS!!!!!!
    Jesus = Love your enemy.

Muslim = suicide bomb the infidels
    Christianity = Protest angrily

Now if we compare Muslim controlled nations and Christian nations...

Which ones, today, are more progressive and can live in some type of peace..somewhat of a Utopian society?

Obvious answer is obvious

PS : I'm not Christian..but the Christian model, is more peaceful, and thats why so many "white" nations have advanced as leaders in the world. Its a good general standard to control the population, and keep them generally non violent. The elites in control don't believe it, they just use it as a tool

A war is on for your mind
    test
  17. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

you cant assume that current society and social development can be anachronistically applied to very different times and places.

it actually is possible for a 9 year old to attain mental maturity.. and enter puberty early (especially for girls). your conception of a 9-year-old is completely shaped by american culture and by what 9 year olds are like in this time and place. marriages between people with ages of muhammad and aisha were not uncommon with bedouins.

at many points in history, when people were forced to mentally mature early on, they did. like thrilla was saying, people in their early teens have worked and raised families.. joan of arc was winning battles for france in her teens.

to illustrate this further, look at these pictures:

http://leighmckolay.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/child-labor.jpg
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

those are children who worked in factories or coal mines, probably around the turn of the 20th century. if you look at them, they are physically just kids.. but do they seem like children today? my impression is that their mental age was much older.

to conclude, i am completely and utterly against pedophilia. but that does not apply to the circumstance of muhammad and aisha.
    test
  18. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

Islam is a good and peaceful religion. its unfortunate that extremists have corrupted and distorted it the religion, and taken it away from its roots. The quran does not justify the beliefs and actions of islamic extremists and terrorists.

if you look at the history of the Caliphates, they had fair and tolerant laws.. notably they let Jews live in peace at a time when those people were being discriminated against and killed in europe. islam regards "peoples of the book" with respect, which include jews and christians. also, the caliphates made many advances in their science, education and social institutions.. islam certainly wasnt a repressive and backward religion then, and it shouldnt be now.
    test
  19. Degenerate One

If we go by that same logic, then children today, who are deemed "mentally mature" at 9 years old, can go around and get fucked by 30 year olds...

see how ridiculous that sounds?

It has nothing to do with an American standard...this shit is pretty much the same through out the world.

Pedophilia, is attraction to children....even if they are "mentally mature" they are still children, and attraction to them is...

conclusion: Muham was a pedohile is he was attracted to a child, "mental maturity" isnt even a factor.

A 16 year old, is almost fully developed, that wouldnt be considered pedophilia.

Also, heres a link to a ton of info about MUSLIM GENOCIDES

Islamic states

Muham at one point,was peaceful...then he took a turn for the worse, incorporated hatred towards Jews and this is the outcome (not saying Catholicism based Christianity hasnt committed similar acts)
    test
  20. Imperial1

No, it makes YOU sound ridiculous because there are 9yr old "boys and girls" getting married to either someone the same age as them or older than them still today.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.