For the Old OLD Heads/Beat Makers..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MAD SKREWS, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i got one his tracks still on my HD, it's some R&B
    test
  2. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Glad to see you are still around, just in disguise.. hope you didn't mind me posting ya old beat.. that is "THE" mp3.com commercial beat.. keep it up homey..

Mad Skrews/LISN
    test
  3. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

Damn, crazy to still see dude around...im bout to go peep the new website now
    test
  4. ANSANE

ANSANE New Member

the site's doing pretty well. we've received quite a bit of traffic so far and have made some solid contacts through it.
    test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

test
  6. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

test
  7. cryptik DoMiNioN

cryptik DoMiNioN self-explanitory illness

lol i remember when everyone was getting those double sided graphics or whatever lol.. i was hype when i was getting like 30,000 plays or however many i had.. i remember listening to like 40ozproductions and sol and klassick and kune-x10 and enigma and la raiderz and noviss and urban one and streetwize and nonsense .. the list goes on and on.. i remember when noviss came back and dropped the premier.. it was hot lol.. those were the days.. not only were people making money from mp3.com but rm was better back then too.. there were beat tourney's.. people used to get contructive criticism.. i remember when people used to post threads like this in the beat section.. and people requested this forum.. *shakes head* lol.. now things just aren't as nice as they were then.. oh well.. lol.. and i remember when people were getting that promotion from jc beats and rockwise and sindustry lol..
    test
  8. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Damn that "whoes the wildest" track was SOOOO HOT

Deeper Era/Asane, I remember hearing about B2K jackin a beatr a while ago, which track did they jack your track for? Was it "Gots Ta Be" or "Uh Huh"?
    test
  9. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

^ it was "uh huh"
    test
  10. Streetwize

Streetwize beats for life ya'll

word man, those days were dope. i actually WANTED to come online and check out the board, shit was good then. i had just hit 100,000 plays before mp3.com stopped. i enjoyed listening to styalz, nov, sol, enigma, cryptik, nova, urban one, 40oz etc etc.
    test
  11. noVa ProductionZ

^ i concentrated more on my mp3.com graphics than i did actually getting plays lol

i think i did ur graphic didn't i street?
    test
  12. R.S.

R.S. RM Old Timer

Yeah, those were the good ole days. I still have an old song by chemiztry...it was like "who am I?...chemiztry! the dope beat maker." I completely forgot about Alpine, although, It seems I disliked him for some reason, ha.

Don't forget Iron Mic and Wysh.
    test
  13. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

L.O.R.D. & Rockwell held it down for me.

Mr. Royce was hit or miss most of the time.

Syntax been dope, and Psicobabble even produced a couple joints that were sick.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

damn...i wish tehy still had itup.. that shit looked so organized ad professional.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i downloaded this shit too back in the days

man this shit is the fuckin trutttttttttttth, he used the same synths as 'lets get dirty'
    test
  16. noVa ProductionZ

yeh exactly man nothing is even close to the look of mp3.com and we how far down the line since it closed.
    test
  17. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

damn just the glimpse of the mp3.com layout is so refreshing to me still.. they need to make turn that shit back.. you guys think, if they did, soundclick would shut off?.. or would the loyalty in soundclick remain as mp3.com shut us down?.. your thoughts???

Mad SKrews
    test
  18. noVa ProductionZ

well the whole reason it got hut down was becuase mp3.com was to generous in the first place they didn;t anticipate the fact so many people wud join and that there would so so many pays forcing them into mad debt over the pay for plays stuff,

that screen shot was after universal bought it out though.
    test
  19. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I never could get the dark/light grey bar to match up exactly with the mp3 one on the left lol, that shit used to bother me
    test
  20. noVa ProductionZ

that was impossible lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.