For the Ladies : Does it matter....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jade Phoenix, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Phoenix

Jade Phoenix JaDeD

Does it matter to you how your man brings home the money? Like a regular job verses selling drugs, or something of that nature? If your man was bring home a ton of money every week that wasn't legal or something you did not approve of, would you complain about it, or not care, as long as he's bringing in a lot of money?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Yes it does matter.. There is so much more involved in it than just selling drugs, I see shit happen all the time. I mean, we all like money and I would like the money but I dont like it enough to want the risks that go along with it.
    test
  3. Jade Phoenix

Jade Phoenix JaDeD

I feel you.. The reason I posted this is because I have a girlfriend who's man is an exotic dancer. He's reallygood & he'll bring home anywhere from $4,000-$8,000 a week from doing shows all the time. She loves the money because it takes care of them & allows them to live comfortably, however its one of those jobs thats sorta demeaning you know? and she has a hard time dealing with it. personally, i dont think I could handle my man doing something like that.
    test
  4. MCLEOD

MCLEOD licenced provider

4000 to 8000 a week from just exotic dancing --yeah right he doing bitches on the side thats why he bringing home so much for real i seen this shit so many times my boy used to earn 1500 to 2000 a week at the club and 3000 to 4000 doing outside orders he used to call it,
    test
  5. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

A Man Who Would Put His Girl In Dangers Way To Sell Drugs. Is A Coward..

I Dated This Cat Who Sold Drugs..At First It Was Ill.. I Was Like Damn, We Living Nice.. Happy Blah Blah Blah.. As Time Went On.. Shit Got Rough.. I Became Wayyyyyyyyy Too Involved And Realized.. I Aint Going To Jail For 20 Years For This Dude, Who When We Fight.. Tells Me How Its His Money Anyway.. Lol..

I Have No Problem With The Husstle Because Sometimes Thats What Happens, Or Its all You Know.. Just Keep That Shit FAR Away From Me..

But As Far As Homeboy Being An Exotic Dancer.. THATS DOUGH! Coming Just From Shows.. Where He Do Shows At Belair And What Not?.. Damnnn.. Nahhhhh

Gone
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree. I'd rather my man bring it in honestly. I see to many crack dealer's (my neighbour's) go down hill with that shit. I couldn't handle living with a drug dealer. I wanna stay far away from that as possible. Also because I have kids. I can't and won't have that around them.

as for the exotic dancer. DAMN that's a lotta money to bring in. But that's legal. Not like he's breaking the law bringing that in. Unless he's prostatuting his ass out lol. I prolly couldn't handle that :/
    test
  7. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

It matters a lot to me how my man brings in the money. I dont want a man that sell drugs because of the fact that I have 3 children and I would never put them in harms way. Also, I have a cousin who is dating a drug dealer and they have 2 kids. One night around 2 am, 3 men shot up their whole house because they wanted his money and drugs and on top of that, they wanted to kill him and who ever else was in that house. Luckily they escaped out of a back window and their kids was at her mothers house. So that is enough for me to not ever want a drug dealer.
    test
  8. Female Nasty

Female Nasty Shaye La Rule.

Not healthy at all..

Fast money can go as quick as it comes. And thats a risky relationship, you'd have to be a down-ass-bitch because when your man is doing years for some drugs, you telling me you ain't fucking around? Bullshit, i'd have another relationship by then, and i'm not harboring no fugitives.

I'm good.
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

It does matter and the other ladies have pretty much said every reason why.. Because it puts me in danger, because when I start my family I don't want that hangin over my head, because money ain't all that, and I've seen a relationship break down because of the guy dealing..
    test
  10. Dreamcore

Dreamcore ..::DC::..

Something of that nature? I know whenever I start a good hypothetical drug story it always ends up with my best friends boyfriend shoving his cock in other peoples faces for money. Seriously...I'd ask you what kinda drugs you're smokin but that'd be kinda rude like saying you suck a lot of wang.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

drug dealing and other illegal activity, I'd have a problem with... this scenario here, i wouldn't have a problem with. It might be a little hard explaining it to family and friends, but my being comfortable with it would be what ultimately mattered to me.
    test
  12. ladiezizpimpz2

ladiezizpimpz2 yeah I said it!

Yes it does matter how my man ends up bringing the money home. I ain't trying to get caught up in no nonsense...First off I consider myself a female with standards and moral so It isn't my style to be running up on thugs and gangsta wannabees. I'm far from materialistic so it doesn't matter if you're making enough...But regardless if you're gonna make money, hell even if it's tons of money, it has to be legitimate. I'm not going to jail for No-bo-dy. With that said you can't be a prostitute, exotic dancer and all that junk. Like I said I got standards...
    test
  13. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

this guy is pullin 200k-400k a year just from dancing? and im wasting my life here tryin to get into med school? lol
    test
  14. MistaMizzle

MistaMizzle I'm Focused

* Wants to be an exotic dancer now *
    test
  15. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Yes. If we live together, both have to do our part in paying bills.

I would want to know what my man is doing to bring in a glop of cash. If it's drug money, then no, I wouldn't approve of it. Reason is I could get in trouble too if he were to get caught, and that would also put me in danger of my life as I know how the drug game also contains jealous folks who want what another hustler has. I WOULD complain about it and leave him for the sake of my life and everything I stand for.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.