For the Ladies!: Brahman on Softball Team

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Brahman, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

brahman wasnt shit in track ... fuck stop frontin you werent shit in your region or someone woulda heard about you ... your times wouldnt have made it out of my district ... and where you're from it's the same damn thing
    test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lmao @ you again

i remember going back n forth with you about this mad long ago

at least 98% of the board couldn't care less about track, so it's not like i'm trying to win any cool points or popularity by talking about my ability as a sprinter

i never claimed to be "shit in my region", but i know damn well i have a lot of natural talent and could have been/still be supreme with more time and effort into it. i was more concerned with studies, though... 10.6/21.5 (FAT) at my experience and work ethic levels is a great feat.

a lot of people in my area did hear about me too, because, as a sophomore, i made the area top 5 list in the 100 with a 10.4 handtime posted at a prairie view invitational meet
    test
  3. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

you're full of shit and you know it ... and what's sad is that that this actually pisses me off ... because i KNOW of good runners from texas ... and you werent one of them ... i've seen johnathan johnston eat people alive in track ... i've saw brenden christiansen fucking glide across the track ... i ran on the same team as darryl williamson, robert quiroga, robert parham, james boykins, morris brothers, greg freeman, ceddric griffin ... the list goes on ... i was going with ashlee mitchell for a while ... so yes i get aggravated as shit watching you talk about how "skilled you were" ... when you werent shit ... blah
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

wtf @ you bringing up brendan christian... of course i wasn't on his level or anyone else of comparable class, dumbass [funny]! i was skilled for what i was, though, which was an inexperienced slacker with respectable talent who had only an 8th grade year of track under his belt before entering high school.

ashley mitchell... nice body, but an ugly ass face. i ran on the wings track club with her for a while, but we never became acquainted. adrian albrow, her relay teammate at westbury? now she was MUCH finer.
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

No.

Thank God Brahman looks as if I envisioned him..otherwise my reality would just be skewed [teet]
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Wow...you are actually quite appealing to the eye...of course i prefer the more rugged fist raising, loc wearing, baggy panted, oil wearing, mishwac chewing type (sarcasm) you still aren't half bad!
    test
  7. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Well at least you topped your idol and got out the first round..

no suprise that you play softball however.
    test
  8. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

those who couldn't find enjoyment in a nice sunny afternoon game of softball have no soul
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.