For the dudes who like anal sex with girls

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Sir Bustalot, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

nah, i'm heterosexual offline too. trust me.
    test
  2. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Not me, I am 100% gay & I've slept w/ women b4, but even b4 I was out I would never sleep w/ a woman w/ male parts, wtf would be the point.

If you want vag, get vag, if you want dick, then get dick but this combo order of tits & penis is not 4 me & personally I don't care if this is your thing but I would call a guy gay if he slept with this description of what op describes as a "woman" b/c it's not a woman
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Yeah, thanks for your opinion Mr. Gender Police. You're why we LGBT's can't have nice things.
    test
  4. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

"I"m why" lol you can't be that dim. 1 person can't be the face of a group. My opinions are solely mine & do not represent all gays or the lgbt community, just like your lack of awareness is not a reflection of all women
    test
  5. AliceHouse

It's not your "opinion" though. It's your "ignorance."

Don't worry, as we speak FEMA is working with us in constructing... re-education camps. See? Cis-scum doesn't have to die.
    test
  6. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

So guys should be open to being pegged by a girl with a fake penis, but they shouldn't turn the tables on girl with a real penis? Just curious.

As gay as it sounds if I love her looks and personality then I love her looks and personality.

And yes, I realize that was both gay and corny.
    test
  7. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

^ and that comment of yours would be an opinion & the "logic" it is crudely based upon, would be pure ignorance

Also when you put the word ignorance in quotations you forfeit the meaning and it becomes ironic which defeats the intent of your post, just saying
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Big difference there, imo. A chick you're hot for or enjoy sexual experiences with makes it easier to try new things. A dude finding out the girl has a penis??

No thanks. That's just not sexy to me at all, lol, quite a turnoff, tbh.
    test
  9. AliceHouse

It's like rain everywhere up in this bitch on your wedding day.
    test
  10. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

Nah it's more like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a freaking knife
    test
  11. doslavozes

I imagine that you need the knife to stab the bastard that keeps leaving all of those damn spoons around.

:watwudthatdo:
    test
  12. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

By the way, Alice the only thing ironic about that song is that it isn't ironic
    test
  13. AliceHouse

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
    test
  14. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

So now you're c&p-ing, wow you are sub par- let me refill that sub par prescription 4 u

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me being there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it will make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack.

You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is DoctorKnow. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
    test
  15. AliceHouse

Y'know son, when I was your age, I used to shit apples.

I shit the apple, and the seeds would sometimes find root and grow. They become trees. The trees make apples. I eat the apples, then I shit apples. Over and over again. The thing about this is, I eat the apple, it's all gone. But it comes back, fresh. That's the important part, it's fresh.

You though, you don't keep it fresh. "The only thing ironic about it is that nothing in it is ironic" is about as fresh as Geedorah's underwear. Your copy and paste? Was a copy and paste. No twist, no flip, no nothing.

You're like when you eat an apple, then you shit it out, then you take that shit and eat it. Then you shit it out again. Then eat it. It was fresh once, but that was then.

At least let the apple age and ferment or something so you can make some hard cider. You want some hardcider? It's simple. One part yeast, one part sugar, and a big load of apple juice. You shake it all together in a big lug. You leave it open with a filter screen. Then set for a few months and viola! You... me... we're getting drunk off of food stamps.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

Y'know son, when I was your age, I used to shit apples.

I shit the apple, and the seeds would sometimes find root and grow. They become trees. The trees make apples. I eat the apples, then I shit apples. Over and over again. The thing about this is, I eat the apple, it's all gone. But it comes back, fresh. That's the important part, it's fresh.

You though, you don't keep it fresh. "The only thing ironic about it is that nothing in it is ironic" is about as fresh as Geedorah's underwear. Your copy and paste? Was a copy and paste. No twist, no flip, no nothing.

You're like when you eat an apple, then you shit it out, then you take that shit and eat it. Then you shit it out again. Then eat it. It was fresh once, but that was then.

At least let the apple age and ferment or something so you can make some hard cider. You want some hardcider? It's simple. One part yeast, one part sugar, and a big load of apple juice. You shake it all together in a big lug. You leave it open with a filter screen. Then set for a few months and viola! You... me... we're getting drunk off of food stamps.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

jesus mary and broseph!!
    shitting fresh apple would be considered all powerful magic on my planet
    test
  18. DoctorKnow

DoctorKnow New Member

Another c&p, Alice your "originality" "surprises" me<---by the way that was the correct use of quotes to express irony. You c&p & change a few words & now you've hyped yourself into believing you didn't plagiarize, *smh.* Alice I'm gonna tell you a quote from 1 of my favorite movies:

Honey, you know I love you, right. And you know I would do anything to make you happy, right, but I'm the exception. I'm the exception to this beautiful fuck-you world we live in. You see Alice, every1 is gonna wanna fuck you & they're gonna say things and do things for you to make it seem like they don't wanna fuck you, but trust me they wanna fuck you. Now I want you to listen closely b/c like everything else in life you only have 2 choices. One, you can live your life avoiding every1, making little or no social contact with the outside world in some twisted attempt to prevent being fucked, or two you can accept the fact that you're gonna get fucked, spread your legs and climb on top. So which is it Alice, b/c I can't make that decision for you. Do you wanna fuck or do you wanna be fucked b/c either way Alice I'll be the 1 fucking you
    test
  19. doslavozes

What the hell is going on in this thread? lml
    test
  20. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.