For the dudes who like anal sex with girls

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Sir Bustalot, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you can have mixed sex people born naturally in pretty much any combination....

so say you met a super hot chick, she had a super fine body and nice boobs and you guys really hit it off personality wise, so everything is a 10, looks, personality, things in common, mutual attraction etc etc. Then it turns out she tells you she was born with a penis instead of a vagina. She has nuts but they produce no sperm, and was also born with ovaries but they were removed due to not having a vagina. She also takes female hormones due to not having ovaries.

would you still smash in the butt? Its a girl, she just has a wanger.

basically is it that you fear penises? DO YOU FEAR THE PENIS, MAN?

or do you fear just not ever being able to have vaginal sex? (remember this question assumes youre already down and enjoy anal sex with women)

or do you fear feeling gay?

:THWalkershhhhhh:
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

What about you, Buster? How do you roll?
    test
  3. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

I feel like this is a trick question, where no matter what answer i give - i'm still going to come out looking stupid.
    test
  4. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

If I was a dude, I'd say no.
    test
  5. Envy

I'm going with no...

@Sir Bustalot , same question - but, you KNEW she WAS born a man, but she's had all the op's needed to get rid of the dick and balls, would you do it?
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

never tried it
    test
  7. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

hahahaha this is a hall of shame thread fa sho!!!

loaded question n shit
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeh I couldn't lay next to a penis every night. Maybe I could, but I don't want to find out what its like.

I like vaginal sex and couldn't go without
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so she was a dude, but now has a vagina, lives as a woman, looks and sounds like a woman, takes female hormones?

id prolly give it a whirl, why not? it has a vagina and for all intents and purposes is now a woman.

what if I never found out she used to be a man? it wouldn't matter. Take any one of your ex gf's and put that scenario on her. Doesn't change much except that you fucked a chick that used to be a dude.
    test
  10. Envy

Yeah, with the ex scenario ; that's fair because you'd never know unless they told you ... I meant KNOWINGLY having sex with someone that used to be a male, personally; i dont think i could do it.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but the question is why?

is it cuz youre worried what other people would say? are you worried that youll feel gay? do you not know that the only thing that makes you gay is being attracted to the same sex?
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I read the word anal and had to enter...

...female humanoids with male sexual organs are my favorite. =]
    test
  13. Envy

No, it's because i've got an extremely vivid imagination and the thought of a penis (whether it's there or not) would not get me aroused, Also -- selfishly, I would not be able to look at that person as a woman, if they were born a man, no matter what op's they've had - they will always be a man.

Edit: to me.
    test
  14. POSH MVK

POSH MVK New Member

I've never had the honor
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

surgically created vagina doesnt feel the same as regular vagina...... how do i know this? nip/tuck of course.....

[youtube]8U-vJqB0DM0[/youtube]
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well forget the woman who turned herself to one with surgery, im talking about "inter-sexed" people. A woman whos genetically a woman but was born with a penis.

anyways like i said, i couldn't do it, as much as i don't mind putting it in a chicks bum, i see it as an extra thing to spice things up every once in a while, i just couldn't go without a ladies netherparts.
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

the fuck? she's got nuts and a scrotum?

fuck no.

if you could seriously fuck a "girl" in the ass while her nuts are slapping you in the thigh and shit, you have some form of sexual confusion
    test
  18. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

First, the correct answer is NO.
    Second this person you described is not a women.
    Third- if you answered anything but "no" & are a male you just officially came out of the gay/freak closet

If I wanted to fuck a girl, I'd fuck a girl and if I wanted to fuck a guy I'd fuck a guy. This isn't Burger King & I'm not looking for some combo of he/she-titties plus a side order of penis.......no bueno
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

baahahah lol
    test
  20. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Hey Busta, I'll let you in on a secret.

Men in public, like in a group or on a forum like this, will almost always be gung-ho manly men who only like vagina, pizza, and bear.

But one on one, behind closed doors, a large majority of them sing a different tune. So everyone here who is saying 'no' is only doing it for show.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.