FOR SALE - Roland Fantom G6 and KORG Electribe ER-1 mkII

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by bRiCc, Oct 18, 2013.

1. bRiCc

bRiCc Member

im selling a roland fantom & a korg electribe er mkii.. im attaching the craigslist posting, if you are interested please use craigslist to contact me as I dont come by this forum too often. thank you

Roland Fantomg G6 and KORG Electribe ER-1 mkII (Craigslist Link)

Up for sale is a Roland Fantom G6 work station keyboard. This is a mainstay workstation in professional studios across the globe and has been used on countless hit records, if you're looking at this ad you already know what this keyboard is capable of. It comes with over 1500 high quality presets, 16 track recorder, can be used as an audio interface, assignable sliders and knobs, 16 drum pads, a sampler and a 61 semiweighted keys, I've barely scratched the surface on features!

I also have for sale a KORG ELECTRIBE ER-1 MKII. VA Drum synthesizer with step sequencer. This will allow you to design your own drum sounds and sequence you're patterns directly within the unit. If you produce electronic music, you should know about this unit. If you don't then take a look at you're favorite artist's studio Im sure you will find one of these in it.

- The price for the Roland Fantom is $1800 and the Price for the Korg Electribe is $220 I am open to some reasonable offers. - Ill also consider any hardware synths, hardware drum machines or hardware effects for trade - If the ad is up then it is still available. Don't waste my time asking if its available - I will not ship the unit... so we will meet in person. - Its a cash only deal - If you need the instrument asap leave your number.
    test