**For Sale** MODDED XBOX

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Veez, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veez

Veez New Member

Hows it goin all...i just got me a PS3, and i want to get rid of my MODDED Xbox...its got a 120 GB Harddrive, 1 controller, and its got about 40 games copied to it..if you're interested, you can PM me, and i'll give you the complete list...NBA 2K7, Halo 2, Madden, Fight Night (the latest one), Godfather, FIFA, BLACK, Forza and some others are just a few...if you want me to add some more games, i could...if you want me to delete some, i could as well..if you are unsure how it works (copying games) i can walk you through..any info, i'll let you know

it also has a super nintendo emulator, and a N64 emulator with games for both emulators

everything works perfect on it..doesn't freeze, get hot or any of that

im wanting to get 100 for it..and $20 for shipping..total of $120..let me know an offer or something, and we'll work it out

thanks!!
    test
  2. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Let me guess, You got busted by microsoft and they ended your shit real quick?
    test
  3. The Mad Notes

The Mad Notes That shit is the... ?

I'll give u $100 flat
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

regular xbox???
    test
  5. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

That's the 360
    test
  6. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I buy it for 100 and shipping.
    test
  7. Veez

Veez New Member

well ethan..as i said..i got a PS3..so the xbox now is useless to me...you obviously can't go LIVE with the copied games...but since you can start the xbox in 2 modes, depending on how you press the power button..you can still play original games and go LIVE

to mad notes...how bout 110..if you think about..the xbox gonna save you sooo much $$$..its got a 120 GB hard drive that cost me $160 alone
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

So are you talking regular xbox or a 360???? I'm guessing regular xbox if the ps3 has made it useless to you, since their is much more to do with a 360
    test
  9. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I'm pretty sure it's a regular xbox. ^
    test
  10. Veez

Veez New Member

yea...its a xbox regular..theres nothing wrong with it..only reason im getting rid of it..is cause of the ps3..otherwise i'd keep it and play it..never freezes on me...can watch any file media type...copy games/moves/music onto it...check weather, radio...if you want a complete list of things you can do with it..let me know..and there are emulators on it too..for super nintendo and n64
    test
  11. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

i was thinking it was a 360...so mai bad. Sorry 'bout that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.